Puck

Perilous Pixie
Donor
Apr 8, 2009
MBTI
Hey Ho
Enneagram
flibble
No quiz here, folks. Come on. Make something up. Use your imagination. What kind of winged creature most reflects who you are? It could be real, mythical, or even entirely made up by you. Make it more fun if you want and post a picture of the creature and tell us why you can relate to it.

i'm not sure about myself but for reason this dragon reminds me of you:
dragonRider02.jpg

Reactions: Puck
I'm a pigeon because I'll take a crap on you when you least expect it

My weapons are my Wit and Cunning. I am Charming, Debonaire, and utterly uninterested and uncaring of other peoples wellbeing unless they matter to me or I owe them something. I cannot stand relying on other people.

I am Rationality, Ambition, Ruthlessness and Independence.

I am Lucifer, the Fallen Angel

Attachments

• lucifer_16_720pixh.jpg
    lucifer_16_720pixh.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 0
Silver Dragon

1140368543_hitedragon.jpg

Not the biggest dragon, but still a dragon. Not the most noble dragon, but still a pretty good dragon. A bit elusive, prone to hiding behind clever facades, but quite a powerful presence when it chooses to reveal itself.

that suits you quite well :) beautiful picture also

Reactions: VH
I see a beautiful winged angel. Whenever i try to improve my imagination, i used to meet her. Try to talk with her, but it looks like she is saying something to me and i can't understand it.

pegasus.jpg

Winged_Wolf_by_Nambroth.jpg

A fairy like May's avatar!
GreenWingedFairy_LG.jpg

cept dark brunett of course XD

A bit of trivia fun: back before Christianity some cultures like the celts saw the Fey and fairy folk as Angelic creatures. Basicly take an Angel, change it's wings to butterfly or dragonfly type, and put the emphasis on nature and you have Fairies.

btb_fly_blowfly.jpg

No wings, just casual flying bear:
x3j8z.jpg

Reactions: TinyBubbles
flying_pig.jpg

The world would be a more optimistic place, if pigs really could fly. Anyway, that's me. I love pigs. They have elf ears, they're cute, intelligent and equable, and if they could fly, well, then so could I, and that would be perfect.

flying_pig.jpg

The world would be a more optimistic place, if pigs really could fly. Anyway, that's me. I love pigs. They have elf ears, they're cute, intelligent and equable, and if they could fly, well, then so could I, and that would be perfect.
OH THE CUTE PIGGY!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I did a liger with wings because it is pretty much my favorite animal and if it had wings then I could ride it into the sunset.

Attachments

• Ligerwithwings.jpg
    Ligerwithwings.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: Blind Bandit
manticore.jpg

Manticore.
I'm a strange menagerie of different aspects.

Fierce, but I've got a soft and cuddly side. Mind the stinger, I don't get pissed easily so you probably don't need to worry. I won't sting often, but I really know how to hit where it hurts. Intelligent, resourceful and living in fantasy.