What kind of charmer are you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What kind of charmer are you?

I'm a pants charmer. I charm the pants off people.

Reactions: bamf
Air Charmer

Air charmer

You charm with intelligence, class, and wit. You fascinate people.
You are eloquent and an excellent conversationalist. You really shine when you're with a few other people.

You are a risk taker. You are a person of great courage and bravery.
You are interested in many subjects, and your interest isn't superficial. You dig deep.

Air Charmer

You are eloquent and an excellent conversationalist. You really shine when you're with a few other people.

You are interested in many subjects, and your interest isn't superficial. You dig deep.

Dude, what's up with all the air charmers???

You Are a Water Charmer

You charm with a deep intuition. You seem to sense what each person wants and longs for.
You come across as coy and mysterious. Without trying to be, you are a very intriguing person.

You are emotionally in tune with everyone you meet. You rarely read people wrong.
You want to make the world a better place. You can be quite passionate about your ideals.

i'm really much more of a catcher than a pitcher and i honestly think that it is my role in life to be the charmee rather than the charmer and that people who want to get my attention should put on a show for me and really work to make me take an interest in them. i think it is way beneath me to have to be actively charming in any way or to need to make an impression, i'm totally beyond all of that.

Lol, @ above. AIR.

You Are an Air Charmer

air.png

You Are a Fire Charmer

fire.png

You are charming in a confident, dramatic, and even over the top way. If anything, you come on strong.
You enjoy excitement, change, and even chaos. No one would ever accuse you of being boring.

You are loving. The feelings in your heart are pure and strong.
You like to put yourself to the test. You don't feel alive unless you feel challenged.

You Are an Earth Charmer

earth.png

You are charming in a steady, subtle, and thoughtful way. Your charms are effective, but they take time.
You can't help but be keenly aware of the environment around you. You are attentive and perceptive.

You are full of wonder and curiosity. You feel a strong connection to the world.
You are a highly sensitive person. You are both impressionable and responsive.

Tectonic plates shift quicker than I do (shifting is a a euphemism for sex here)...there's a better joke there but I'm too drunk to find it.

You Are an Air Charmer

Reactions: Elegant Winter
You are a Water Charmer.
You charm with a deep intuition. You seem to sense what each person wants and longs for.
You come across as coy and mysterious. Without trying to be, you are a very intriguing person.

You are emotionally in tune with everyone you meet. You rarely read people wrong.
You want to make the world a better place. You can be quite passionate about your ideals.

I pee on youuuu! LOL

Blastoise.png

Last edited:
You Are an Air Charmer

Reactions: endersgone
You Are an Earth Charmer

You are charming in a steady, subtle, and thoughtful way. Your charms are effective, but they take time.
You can't help but be keenly aware of the environment around you. You are attentive and perceptive.

You are full of wonder and curiosity. You feel a strong connection to the world.
You are a highly sensitive person. You are both impressionable and responsive.

earth.png

You Are a Water Charmer