What K-dramas have you watched lately? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What K-dramas have you watched lately?

I think the reason why I can't find it is because of living in the US:neutral: Netflix has different things available depending on where you live.

Oh right yes I forgot about that sorry.

You can watch it on Viki? Not sure if you have access to it in the US but try it out, it does have a load of ads but it's not too bad watching it!

Reactions: mintoots and yjn45
Oh right yes I forgot about that sorry.

You can watch it on Viki? Not sure if you have access to it in the US but try it out, it does have a load of ads but it's not too bad watching it!
It's okay!

I might be able to. I don't know what Viki is at the moment, but I will look it up. Okay, that's good that it's not too bad watching it! I have Crunchyroll and want to get rid of it because it has a ton of ads:grimacing:

Reactions: QuirkyLemonFlower
K drama usually is, but this one. I think I will be able to:)

any kdrama netflix recommendation beside record of youth, itaewon class, hospital playlist, hotel del luna and crash landing on you?

i hvnt been catch up with kdrama lately haha.

well it could also be outside from Netflix as well. Lmk.

I think I saw itaewon class and crash landing. I'll check again.

Reactions: mintoots
any kdrama netflix recommendation beside record of youth, itaewon class, hospital playlist, hotel del luna and crash landing on you?

i hvnt been catch up with kdrama lately haha.

well it could also be outside from Netflix as well. Lmk.

Have you checked out It's okay to not be okay? I really enjoyed that!

Otherwise there's like a ton I watched I could list lol......yes it's an addiction, I mean I probably could speak basic Korean now :neutral:

Have you checked out It's okay to not be okay? I really enjoyed that!

Otherwise there's like a ton I watched I could list lol......yes it's an addiction, I mean I probably could speak basic Korean now :neutral:
ah forgot to mention that as well

that tv show draining me :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
i love it but i just stop watching it (i stop watching right at near the end of the final episode of the tv show) i might watch it back again when im mentally prepared again lol