What K-dramas have you watched lately? | INFJ Forum

What K-dramas have you watched lately?

I've heard really great things about K-dramas. My friends watch them and I want to try.
I'll let you know later on
What genre do you prefer?

I honestly think you should begin with the Reply Series but Moments of 18 was really good.

You watch Korean Dramas???

Lol no, though I have in the past seen a few, I've forgotten which though. I'm sure I could get into/obsessed with them quite easily haha

My kinda thread!!!

I've been watching It's Okay to not be Okay and also started the Reply series with 1988 as the first one. But I don't know if that should be the first one to watch or should I start with the 1997 one?

Reactions: flower and mintoots
My kinda thread!!!

I've been watching It's Okay to not be Okay and also started the Reply series with 1988 as the first one. But I don't know if that should be the first one to watch or should I start with the 1997 one?
1997! 1997 please OMG Yoon Yoon Jae. I love 1988 but the 1997 team made a cameo in 1988. You would love it then. Or was it 94? Lmao i'm confused.

It's okay not to be okay is hitting my feeds lately but I'm not a big fan of Kim Soo Hyun.

I've recently started watching The King: Eternal Monarch and I like it (Lee Min-Ho :hearteyes:). How much I've missed K-dramas, it has been a long time.