What K-dramas have you watched lately? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What K-dramas have you watched lately?

I've recently started watching The King: Eternal Monarch and I like it (Lee Min-Ho :hearteyes:). How much I've missed K-dramas, it has been a long time.
Have you seen him on Personal Taste with Son Ye Jin? That's still my favorite Lee Min Ho drama though I haven't seen The King.

Have you seen him on Personal Taste with Son Ye Jin? That's still my favorite Lee Min Ho drama though I haven't seen The King.

Nope, I haven't seen it – which is funny, because I've seen most of his dramas. Lol, thank you for the new recommendation, knowing now what to watch next.

1997! 1997 please OMG Yoon Yoon Jae. I love 1988 but the 1997 team made a cameo in 1988. You would love it then. Or was it 94? Lmao i'm confused.

It's okay not to be okay is hitting my feeds lately but I'm not a big fan of Kim Soo Hyun.

Looool soooo I kinda started 1988 and I'm already hooked soooorrrry :flushed:

I'm feeling super nostalgic thought.....life seemed so simple back then *sigh*

Reactions: flower and mintoots
LOL All good. I don't recommend 1994 though. It broke my heart :(

Awww :( Well I'll keep you posted on the Reply series!

Have you watched It's okay to not be okay yet? I've missed the last two weeks so need to catch up but it's.....interesting...

What are you currently watching other than Hospital Playlist? That's on my maybe list because I think I'll be crying my eyes out and I'm not in that kinda mood lol

Reactions: mintoots and flower
Ive been only hook into Hotel Del Luna in netflix.
Other than that i hvnt catch up with any kdrama lately

Don't worry we'll get you hooked :grimacing:

Record of Youth!

Also When I was Most Beautiful but it's too MakJjang

I'm watching Record of Youth and Psychopath diary at the moment.

Lol MakJjang.... aren't they all?!?!? :tearsofjoy:

FYI I had to googled MakJjang :flushed:

Loool no! I've been watching kdramas since 2003 so I picked up a few terms. I'm also a beanie (tbh, I've been wondering if i'd ever meet a beanie in this forum. I guess INFJs aren't always beanies. Hehe.) They're not all makkjjang, I think, but this is probably my bias speaking. Hmmm. I don't think the Reply Series was makjang at all!

Loool no! I've been watching kdramas since 2003 so I picked up a few terms. I'm also a beanie (tbh, I've been wondering if i'd ever meet a beanie in this forum. I guess INFJs aren't always beanies. Hehe.) They're not all makkjjang, I think, but this is probably my bias speaking. Hmmm. I don't think the Reply Series was makjang at all!

I only started from 2017 and only just starting to post views on random Kdrama sites here and there lol!

I was just exaggerating, Reply series felt very real tbh. I didn't like how 1994 led me on :sob:

2003...i was still a bby during that time :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

i got hook into kdrama in like when i was in junior school. (first time was Running Man (tv show))

I only started from 2017 and only just starting to post views on random Kdrama sites here and there lol!

I was just exaggerating, Reply series felt very real tbh. I didn't like how 1994 led me on :sob:
I hated 94 too. Rrrr.

i got hook into kdrama in like when i was in junior school. (first time was Running Man (tv show))
Oh my! Hahaha, you're probably the same age as my nephew ♥️

Awwww you're still a baby...in my eyes anyway.