What Is Your Opinion on INTJs? | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

What Is Your Opinion on INTJs?

The sensors, man. The sensors won't need intuitive, especially Ni dominants anymore.
Ha! They’ll get what they’re given :D! Collectives can’t escape their own shadows any more than individuals can. The more sensing the sensors become, the blacker and sharper will be their shadow. That’s us .....

Lol. Your friend sounds like Stanley Kubrick.

Interesting. I didn't know this about him.
Why so?

There seems to be plenty of very influential INTJs in the world today — Musk, Zuckerberg, Putin,etc.

I think Musk is an INTP. Just watch his interviews, he does not have the Te confident/assertive approach, he appears quite clumsy and unsure of himself sometimes. He really gives me no INTJ vibes. His speech is very soft and stuttering a bit.

Zuckerberg was portrayed very INTJ in the Social Network movie, yes. I don't know how he is in real life.

And Putin...I highly doubt he is INTJ. My guess would be ISTP. Se is too high in him to be INTJ.

Last edited:
And I actually think INFJ are a dying breed with INTJ may still be around bit not nearly as relevant as in the 20th century.
INFJs are probably not a dying breed. Just much less promoted and acceptable because modern societies are becoming more narcisistic. I believe this is just a strategy used by the psychopaths who are currently in control of humanity. If you have seen the new movie based on 'The Shining'; 'Doctor Sleep', here is my advice: "Shine bright, don't hold back".

Enjoyed the discussion the past few pages.

INTJs are my favorite kind of asshole. Who else am I going to share my dark humor with?

The biggest one is, I think, the paradox between their narrow focus and open mind. They are probaby the best of all types at seeing the other perspective. INFJs are very open minded as well due to Ni and Fe, but their tertiaty Ti is kind of judgemental and creates a lot of categories on which it judges people. INFJ are quite judgemental of other people.
This is accurate.

ISTJ on the other hands are the arrogant pricks who think their field is above the rest.
This sums up my brother rather well.

i just talked on the phone with my ISFP grandmother and it's always fascinating to see how much she reminds me of my INTJ friend when talking about emotions.

What I like about her is that she sees things clearly. She doesn't pretend things are fine. My other ISFJ grandmother is willfuly blind and likes to create a happy united feeling when the whole family gathers, but the ISFP one simply doesn't care for that. It is very obvious that she dislikes certain family members, and she tells them. Like, everyone knows.

She is sensitive, yet very forceful with her feelings (probably due to Se). And that really reminds me of INTJs.

I think her approach is much better, Her judgements are very accurate and in the long term it doesn't serve anyone to pretend. I really hate this Fe pretending scene. Like, our family obviously has problems. I don't wanna gather and laugh at stupid jokes from an ESTP uncle.

The whola gamma quadra is interesting (INTJ, ENTJ, ISFP, ESFP). Probaby my favorite.

Last edited:
Like, our family obviously has problems. I don't wanna gather and laugh at stupid jokes from an ESTP uncle.

The worst idea of a dinner ever, lol. I'm glad there's no ESTP in my family.

Usually I'd pre-emptively find a very good excuse not to attend if I know that I'm most likely going to have a terrible time.

No, I really like Fe. I love NFJs and think it's amazing to be diplomatic, to be engaging towards others, ask them questions, create a good amtoshpere etc. I love to be in the company of good Fe users (usually NFJs).

But Fe combined with Si is soooo weak sometimes. They are blind, they cannot read the cues, they are just following some pre-set patterns. To be a good Fe user, you have to be a bit more adaptable and you have to able to read the body language of others (Se).

Also, I find SFJs always demand kindness back. I feel like they are keeping score. Get out of here with this.

SFJs are also needy and jealous, they need attention etc. All annoying as hell. The ESFJs I know are a bit better - at least they are a bit more quirky and funny,

I am sure there are good ones out there, but the ones I've met - no thanks.

And I fricking hate it when my ISFJ grandma tells me stories about her travels and all the sensory details. I don't care about it and I don't wanna see the pictures. NFJs would never just start talking about it, and if they did, they would quickly realize that I do not care. But ISFJs...my god. :sleeping::screamcat:

Last edited:
No, I really like Fe. I love NFJs and think it's amazing to be diplomatic, to be engaging towards others, ask them questions, create a good amtoshpere etc. I love to be in the company of good Fe users (usually NFJs).

But Fe combined with Si is soooo weak sometimes. They are blind, they cannot read the cues, they are just following some pre-set patterns. To be a good Fe user, you have to be a bit more adaptable and you have to able to read the body language of others (Se).

Also, I find SFJs always demand kindness back. I feel like they are keeping score. Get out of here with this.

SFJs are also needy and jealous, they need attention etc. All annoying as hell. The ESFJs I know are a bit better - at least they are a bit more quirky and funny,

And I fricking hate it when my ISFJ grandma tells me stories about her travels and all the sensory details. I don't care about it and I don't wanna see the pictures. NFJs would never just start talking about it, and if they did, they would quickly realize that I do not care. But ISFJs...my god. :sleeping::screamcat:
My mum is ESFJ and a more loving person you cannot hope to meet. It's true that she needs reciprocation, but she doesn't ask for it, and who doesn't?

It’s worth looking at the Enneagram alongside mbti type. You describe struggling E2 types very well - people who need paying for the warmth they give.

Any serious competence with Fe is bound to take into account the reaction of people within range and adjust accordingly. S people should be better at this than Ns because they are more in-the-moment.

Just thinking sideways - I wonder if incompetent but prominent Fe actually shows it in inferior mode, implying that the true stack item is Ti dominant instead.