What Is Your Opinion on INTJs? | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

What Is Your Opinion on INTJs?

giphy.gif

My wife is an INFP, and so, when I want a rational conversation, I seek INTJs, but since I don't know any in real-life, my INFJ kids and I must do our best to navigate my sweet wife's illogical statements--though we know she has wonderful, kind, honest intent! :-D
You have a INFP partner and several INFJ children??? That is one peaceful family. I'm really jealous actually :p

"Willfully blind" - what a way to sum up ISFJ type (I'd say the same for ISTJ).

I wonder @philostam, in regards to Extraverted feeling. I wonder if you don't like because you think the function is "fake" or "useless"? I always wondered this about INTPs, like they have some strange aversion to extroverted feeling, but also seem kind of fascinated by it.
Indeed ISFJ and ISTJ being called willfully blind is very suiting. My father is an ISFJ and I love him, but he has to see things happen 10 times in a row before he is convinced of something and 'might' change his opinion on something.

My mother and brother are ISFJs, and we're enemies for many reasons, but the reasons you expressed above concerning ISFJs are some of those reasons. I don't desire to be enemies with any family-members, BUT, "it is what it is"!

My father I've not seen in a very long time, but if my memory is correct, he's an ESTP--and all STs drive me nuts.

Philostam, I think your description of SFJs is the most accurate I have read in a while.
ISFJ's can drive us INFJ's completely insane. They have good intentions most of the time, but they are too stubborn to be actually there for us when we need them the most. Im sad that your brother and mother are your enemies. But hopefully you don't feel guilty about it. Being an INFJ in this world is never fair, especially when dealing with certain people who are not open to your abstract mind. But luckly the universe compensated and gave you a lovely INFJxINFP family :D

Oh INTP's are the "Einstein" type of MBTI, a massive pain in the ass to argue with theoretically because they are the better equipped for kicking ass intellectually. They automatically get the respect points (Ti dominant, so yeah...good luck challenging that). Plus they got Fe as an extra perspective...good combo. But they are also stubborn as fuck when it comes to discussing theoretical concepts (more than INTJ's).
INFJ's have that same flair but in lesser extent with Fe and Ti in a different position; hence the fascination towards INTP's i think?
INTP's are very annoying to have an open discussion with about theories and concepts. But very interesting to listen to when wanting to know facts about scientific topics :p

Makes me wonder.....

giphy.gif

INTJ?

lol
ESTP in cognitive functions. But also a lot of NPD thraits. But I don;t believe this persons identity is real though. Too cartoonish to be a real person. I have the feeling he is a marionette puppet that just puts up an act while the real leaders do whatever they want behind the scenes. And this guy is just there to "trigger" people and create chaos. Same for many "world leaders" btw, both left and right politics. Especiall US presidents have this very cartoonish aura.

ISFJ's can drive us INFJ's completely insane. They have good intentions most of the time, but they are too stubborn to be actually there for us when we need them the most. Im sad that your brother and mother are your enemies. But hopefully you don't feel guilty about it. Being an INFJ in this world is never fair, especially when dealing with certain people who are not open to your abstract mind. But luckly the universe compensated and gave you a lovely INFJxINFP family :D
Thank you for your kind thoughts/feelings! :-D

A bit of an off-topic...A lot of people mention Elon Musk is INTJ. There is no way I see that. Just look at this short interview. I see a lot of Fe (nodding his head in approval while listening), a lot of stuttering, his speech not typical at all for Te user. I think he is a definite INTP.

A bit of an off-topic...A lot of people mention Elon Musk is INTJ. There is no way I see that. Just look at this short interview. I see a lot of Fe (nodding his head in approval while listening), a lot of stuttering, his speech not typical at all for Te user. I think he is a definite INTP.

When I watch Elon I really feel like I'm watching TiNe. I think he reads as INTP too.