What Is Your Opinion on INTJs? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What Is Your Opinion on INTJs?

Urban Dictionary used to have an entry for my name that said: "All Renauds are gay. Example: Ted, seriously, stop being such a Renaud."

:m069:

That is unfortunate haha. I am on the opposite side of the coin :grin::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wiley
A great guy, every girl loves. He is sweet, smart, athletic, cute, caring, funny, and more than perfect. Every guy wants to be a Wiley.
That dude is such a wiley
#cute#love#date#awesome#athletic

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wiley

That is unfortunate haha. I am on the opposite side of the coin :grin::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wiley
A great guy, every girl loves. He is sweet, smart, athletic, cute, caring, funny, and more than perfect. Every guy wants to be a Wiley.

For the record, I am about twenty high school mile runs away from being anything resembling "athletic"

Wiley

Haha, lucky you!

I wish I could stop being such a Renaud and crank up my Wiley a bit.

Last edited:
You say that as if we don't already know, you bloody YouTube superstar.

What can I say? Recently, Youtube sent me an email congratulating me for having "enough subscribers to fill a Boeing".

@Pin I recommend these ones - Bose Quietcomfort ii

What can I say? Recently, Youtube sent me an email congratulating me for having "enough subscribers to fill a Boeing".

@Pin I recommend these ones - Bose Quietcomfort ii

Don't forget about your soul when you get rich and famous.

Oh wow. Urban dictionary entry for my name:

Maria:
She’s that demon the devil created and never intended for its own creation to turn against him and become the most strongest goddess of them all

I'm so late to the party, but, I want to chime in..

My urban dictionary definitions were many. But these were my faves:

Brittney
Usually a brown haired girl who loves to talk. She is exceptionally intelligent and loves to learn new things. She is crazy and random. Usually a loud mouth and doesn't know when to stop talking. But she is loved by all. Brittneys are very caring. Sometimes she gets on people's nerves due to her smart-mouth. But all in all, she's a great girl.
Person 1 - She won't stop talking!
Person 2 - Duh, she's a Brittney...

And

Brittney
Honest, loving, caring
Brittney is a loving person
#loving

On topic:
I have found that INTJs are great. They're good conversationalists and they care more than they get credit for. *Shrugs shoulders*

Buuuut... They should let me hug them more often. Haha.

My Papa is an INTJ. He's the best man I've ever known. Really.