What is the one thing INFJs are better at than any other personality types? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What is the one thing INFJs are better at than any other personality types?

Well, second best, to INFPs.

It sort of depends on how you look at it. The way I see it, INFJ and ESTJ is a worse mix then with INFP's. While all four letters are different in the latter pairup, they have a better function mix. Simply because all four of their functions are the same in reverse order. So there is this intrinsic underlying similarity with thought process. They can learn to understand and "get" each other quite well once the develop. Where as with INFJ's and ESTJ's there is no common ground on functions, and the process lifestyle and attitude order is as far removed as possible. Because of that there is no similarity with thought processes, and it is very hard (no matter how well developed) for those two types to intrinscally "get" each other.

The pattern I see for this is when the attidude irrational and rational axis's are all different, but the lifestyle axis is the same, creates the most difference. Following this, this means INFP's would have the toughest time with ESTP as far as potential to understand each other goes.

It sort of depends on how you look at it. The way I see it, INFJ and ESTJ is a worse mix then with INFP's. While all four letters are different in the latter pairup, they have a better function mix. Simply because all four of their functions are the same in reverse order. So there is this intrinsic underlying similarity with thought process. They can learn to understand and "get" each other quite well once the develop. Where as with INFJ's and ESTJ's there is no common ground on functions, and the process lifestyle and attitude order is as far removed as possible. Because of that there is no similarity with thought processes, and it is very hard (no matter how well developed) for those two types to intrinscally "get" each other.

The pattern I see for this is when the attidude irrational and rational axis's are all different, but the lifestyle axis is the same, creates the most difference. Following this, this means INFP's would have the toughest time with ESTP as far as potential to understand each other goes.

No, that's simply untrue. The same functions different order rhetoric is asinine. Te is INFP's Achilles' heel while it's the ESTJ's strength and Fi is the ESTJ's Achilles' heel while it's the INFP's strength.

No, that's simply untrue. The same functions different order rhetoric is asinine. Te is INFP's Achilles' heel while it's the ESTJ's strength and Fi is the ESTJ's Achilles' heel while it's the INFP's strength.

As I said it depends on different perspective. If you include the theory on shadow functions, then you could see ISTJ and INFJ as the worst pairup at understanding due to 1/8 reverse order. Ignoring shadow function theory then would dictate INFJ and ESTP due to 1/4 order. If you factor additude/lifestyle patterning then INFJ and ESTJ due to no order.

There is more then one way to slice it. In the end it is sort of a moot point because anyone has the potential to get along or not get along with any type in the end. Either way I personally see the INFJ/ESTJ pairup as the hardest but that is simply from my subjective personal experience and how I few the theories.

But some perspectives hold more truth than others. Though I can understand that INFJs would find it the hardest to get along with ESTJs as well, because ESTJ is the most insufferable of all types.

But some perspectives hold more truth than others.

This is true but I see them as holding more or less equal truth because again, type theory comes down to functions. The way I see it, having a function makes it much easier to intrinsically understand and work with. If it is a shadow function it is slightly more difficult, in particular if it is a different orientation.

Though I can understand that INFJs would find it the hardest to get along with ESTJs as well, because ESTJ is the most insufferable of all types.

Now this is simply a stereotype that is not only unfair to say, but is also not true. There is no better/worse, nicer/meaner, type. There are trends but to say something like this with absolute certainty is offensive.

Alright, ESTJs have a trend of being insufferable A-holes.

Alright, ESTJs have a trend of being insufferable A-holes.

Well, ok, but "insufferanble a-holes" is still very harsh and offensive to say.

being emo? ^ ^
IxFPs make better emos :)

@Anti-ESTJ guy: when mature, infps are estjs are not that different... just stop having prejudices against them and it will be better

Last edited:
It means than when the little INFP and when the little ESTJ become really big like their parents, they get more like each other.
They may even become best friends and happily wander around the world of happy people.

Better?

What are INFJ's good at?

I would say they're good at disappearing for a long time and return as if nothing happened. :tongue:

Reactions: Kgal
empathy.