What is the nature of female desire? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What is the nature of female desire?

They tend to tear very easily once they reach that mid range of not being short and not being long. It's odd. I file my nails regularly to avoid snag nails, I hate that crap! And of course if one nail tears off, then I need to make the others match in size, or I keep noticing it and it drives me nuts. Which also serves to keep them on the shorter side. I have thankfully not ever had a nail biting problem, teeth bitten nails are kind of icky and extremely uncomfortable around the nether regions. I can attest to this fact because 2 of my exes, and my current partner, were/are nail biters. I hate him going anywhere near my bits with his hands. I have told him of my displeasure with his ragged nails, but he still won't take the extra few minutes of self care to make it a non issue, and so, I usually forgo any manual stimulation.

Add this small gripe to the never ending pile of reasons that I am starting to be okay with wanting a divorce.

Hahahaha XD I'm sorry to hear you're ok with wanting a divorce but that transition was just hilarious XD

Reactions: Jill Hives
They tend to tear very easily once they reach that mid range of not being short and not being long. It's odd. I file my nails regularly to avoid snag nails, I hate that crap! And of course if one nail tears off, then I need to make the others match in size, or I keep noticing it and it drives me nuts. Which also serves to keep them on the shorter side. I have thankfully not ever had a nail biting problem, teeth bitten nails are kind of icky and extremely uncomfortable around the nether regions. I can attest to this fact because 2 of my exes, and my current partner, were/are nail biters. I hate him going anywhere near my bits with his hands. I have told him of my displeasure with his ragged nails, but he still won't take the extra few minutes of self care to make it a non issue, and so, I usually forgo any manual stimulation.

Add this small gripe to the never ending pile of reasons that I am starting to be okay with wanting a divorce.

next time tell him he should try dragging his own fingernails across the tip of his dick

I find it difficult to truly categorize anyone's sexuality, as it's ever changing during our life course. I don't think, on an individual level, we ever truly know or are aware of the depth of our own desires and intimacies. That's one of the greatest things about sex, is you're always learning, exploring, and understanding. To stay that one person's desire, sexuality or intimacy can fit a certain mould or formula, is to disregard the best thing about people coming together (er....literally and figuratively!).

That's absolutely true!

I feel we have certain boundaries and directions we want to follow with our sexualities. These transcend societies expectations. Beyond that there's room for infinite exploration and growth. For me. If it's something I like, I would like to freely explore it with my partner and be open with each other all the way.

Regardless of gender and associating with a sexual orientation, mutual openness is the most important. We can enjoy ourselves most when we are most open with each other :D