[INFJ] - What is the meaning/purpose of your existence? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] What is the meaning/purpose of your existence?

To be the best version of me I can be; to remain curious, to be happy, to share as much as I can from whatever to whoever, to be calm yet excited... The list goes on with things I'd like to achieve in my lifetime. It would also be quite rad to solve something unsolved, to be part of something great and to leave the world a better place.

There's no single good reason to exist. I doubted that for a long time surely. It feels like a lot of time wasted now. It never does remove the fact that I exist and it's mine to figure out in whatever way I please.

There was this quote I saw today saying something like "the greatest thing in your existence is to be part of it and be able to share it with others" and I couldn't agree more.

Existence is burdensome.

It always gets to me that we didn't have a say in whether or not we were born.

My mom carried me past full term. That should have been an indicator that I didn't wanna come into this world.

Existence to me is striving to be the best version of yourself each day.

It's growth, learning, and understanding.

Also,
The purpose of existence is to live and die.

Yay.

Existence is burdensome.

It always gets to me that we didn't have a say in whether or not we were born.

My mom carried me past full term. That should have been an indicator that I didn't wanna come into this world.

Existence to me is striving to be the best version of yourself each day.

It's growth, learning, and understanding.

Also,
The purpose of existence is to live and die.

Yay.

Oh! But you did! You decided to incarnate and volunteered for this adventure!

There’s going to be lots of twists and turns. Lots of heartaches, loss, confusion, frustration.....

But you’ll have some shining glimmering moments that are so beautiful words can’t describe! Those are the moments that will carry you through the hard times and push you to cary on. You’ll soon see the bad memories and experiences will be forgotten or pushed into the shadows of your mind.

Later, as you reflect on your life, those beautiful memories will be at the forefront.

There is no meaning or purpose I can put into words. I've known that I'm just passing through here since I was an infant, on my way somewhere else. I can feel it intensely - it's a bit like how you can tell where the sun is with your eyes shut, except that's such a weak analogy - it's much more real than the world around me which is a bit insubstantial in comparison.

This isn't all there is, it's a sort of kindergarten - I guess that's the nearest I can get to meaning and purpose ..... to grow up.
The only other thing I'll say is that love is central to it all. That sounds so cliched doesn't it, but but there you go.

8d5c8fea7767af89327dcc681d65d737.jpg

Last edited:
I think asking the question what’s the meaning of life is the same thing as answering the question what’s the meaning of life

Reactions: Skrimpshidy