[INFJ] - What is love to you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] What is love to you?

Love is the want for another’s well-being and happiness, equal to one’s own, even absent one’s own, and the actions chosen to make that love manifest in the world.

It depends on what kind of love you want to talk about.
Over all I agree with Aeon that its the desire for one to want the best for another.
For me I have some friends that I could honestly say that I love, even if I don't tell them so, and its not in a romantic way but in a way that I'll do anything to make them happy if its within my power.

Romantically it's wanting to give everything you have to someone just to see them smile or say thank you and, to want to be there for them through everything.

A pizza and a glass of dry white.

I am currently on a diet. Even the word "pizza" makes me feel good. To me love, true love, one that is mature and honest, is transformative. It lifts the soul, breathes life into us, and to those we love. It is generous, kind, wise, and unending. Humans have the capacity for brutal, aggressive destructive behaviour, but also for love.

People sometimes do terrible things, for money or even just for fun. But for love, real love ? People do incredible things, not just for friends or family, sometimes for complete strangers. Sometimes it takes the form of one heroic act, often it is the small seemingly commonplace things, or assistance given to others over a lifetime.

So overall, like pizza, I am in favor of it.

Pizza never hurt me :cry:

Pizza gives me unconditional love and never lets me down. When I call, it comes right to my door. It lies warm and supine in the box waiting for me to devour it.
tumblr_nsr1eciBGM1twr0nio1_500.jpg

It lies warm and supine in the box waiting for me to devour it.

@PintoBean

“It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.”
“It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.”

Why did the first remind me of the latter?
Lots of rubbish up there, ADHD brain, sick fuck, who knows. :)

Thought of this thread when I got a card from my niece and she wrote the following......

"The secret to happiness is to keep falling in love and always with the same person. Love is finding the right person and you know they're right if you love to be with them all the time."

Hope she comes to the realisation that absence also makes the hard grow fonder.

Love is passionate self-indulgence. People love to love, love to be loved, and love to praise love until they are hurt by it or they qualify it as 'unconditional,' 'real,' or 'true'.

I don't know what love is. Someone asked if I loved them recently. Naturally, telling someone "I'm not sure" may not be the wisest course of action. :/

im sorry if they didn't understand your honesty. :( love is hard to describe, as you can see, everyone has their own definition of it.

Reactions: Sandie33
Love is a hand on a cheek
Love is a glance with a twinkle
Love is happily opening doors
Love is crying tears that aren't yours
Love is discovering new division
Love is admission, submission and permission
Love is with you while you snore
Love is light that spreads like fire
Love is a place never higher
Love scorches like a pyre

Love is a hand on a cheek
Love is a glance with a twinkle
Love is happily opening doors
Love is crying tears that aren't yours
Love is discovering new division
Love is admission, submission and permission
Love is with you while you snore
Love is light that spreads like fire
Love is a place never higher
Love scorches like a pyre

:m015:

Reactions: Wyote
Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.
Invisible Rick Rolled the Love thread. :mclap: