What Is a Good Man? | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

What Is a Good Man?

I see this thread is still as much of a toxic trap as it was when it began.
A good man is man free of judgment. Therefore, there are no good men.

What you are describing is a narcissist, possibly even a sociopath. I guess someone has to want them. Good luck in therapy.

You have no idea what a narcissist or sociopath is. Good luck in school.

A man who is mature, compassionate, and responsible, but who can still find lighthearted enjoyment in life despite all the negative stuff that goes on. Healthy sense of humor is also important. A man who is brave enough to be genuine despite the guff he gets from those who are uncomfortable with his weirdness and honesty.

What you are describing is a narcissist, possibly even a sociopath. I guess someone has to want them. Good luck in therapy.

Also you don't understand the context of my response at all.
Which was intended as sarcastic and acerbic due to the nature of who I was responding to.

Basically you don't understand anything about what's going on with my response, so next time you want to respond to something I've written I would appreciate if you just didn't say anything if it's going to be something negative.

Oh, I see! I touched a nerve! You were taliking about yourself. Spoken like a true narcissist/sociopath.

You've still got no clue what you're talking about. And on top of that you are being absurdly disrespectful for no reason other than to serve your own ego. Leave me alone now. Thanks.

A man who is mature, compassionate, and responsible, but who can still find lighthearted enjoyment in life despite all the negative stuff that goes on. Healthy sense of humor is also important. A man who is brave enough to be genuine despite the guff he gets from those who are uncomfortable with his weirdness and honesty.

Oh hey, that's me! Nice!

If someone asked me this a few years ago, I'd have a long checklist and complicated answer :D. Now, I say it's someone who tries to do good, has the best of intentions, isn't perfect, but tries to do right by most people. If they make a mistake, they try to learn from it. They do what they can in their way to do good for themselves and others. Essentially, the qualities I'm describing are things I try to hold myself to.

WHAT IS A GOOD MAN? A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF GOOD SECRETS!!!
1452278690556.gif