What Is a Good Man? | INFJ Forum

What Is a Good Man?

Probably one who recognizes his limitations and faults and constantly works to improve upon them.
Unfortunately understanding what those are is subjective.

Oh oh I just watched a YouTube video on this, I have the correct answer!

Cynical answer- an undesirable man

Real answer- the dude that compassionately doesn't give a shit (is self interested)

Oh oh I just watched a YouTube video on this, I have the correct answer!

Cynical answer- an undesirable man

Real answer- the dude that compassionately doesn't give a shit (is self interested)
You can do better than that.

Yeah. I can do a lot of things.

:bouncy::drmonocle:
I’d like to hear your thoughts on this topic sometime.

*disclaimer* All opinions are welcome.

Last edited:
I’d like to hear your thoughts on this topic sometime.

*disclaimer* All opinions are welcome.

Being a good man is impossible. Being a good woman is easy.

*I'm sorta brain dead right now so all I've got for you at the moment are Zen koans

Being a good man is impossible. Being a good woman is easy.

*I'm sorta brain dead right now so all I've got for you at the moment are Zen koans
That’s why I suggested you reply “sometime” and not so much right now. lol

Oh boy :hush:
Questions like this is how fights get started, lol

A good man

is a man that keeps doing the right things even when that other thing looks like more fun.

is a man that learns to treat others with the same compassion he treats himself with.

is a man that will sit with you when you are happy or sad and not try to fix you.

is a man that respects the differences in others and does not gossip.

is a man who is aware of his surroundings as well as himself.

is a man unafraid of showing the world his vulnerabilities as well as his strengths.

:coolerthanyoudancing:I'll think up more.....

is a man that will sit with you when you are happy or sad and not try to fix you.

I'm going to rephrase this as "a man who cares about who you are and not who he thinks you could/should be."

I'll get back to you when I have more of my own. ;)

How would you respond to this, HP? Curious about your thoughts and perspective, and my brain is too mushy to formulate a worthwhile reply of my own atm.
I will as soon as my brain isn’t mushy. lol

I think a good person, is someone who tries to find a balance in life. To try to live fairly with people, and have regard for others as well as themselves.

I think most people are pretty decent.

I think a good person, is someone who tries to find a balance in life. To try to live fairly with people, and have regard for others as well as themselves.

I think most people are pretty decent.
See here....A good man's summation.
Well said James;)