What impresses you? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What impresses you?

Someone who goes far beyond their required duties to help others, even while those around her give in to the bare minimum and encourage her to do the same.

Someone who is patient enough to suspend her judgement of others, understanding enough to realize those whom others cannot stand are worthwhile people, and caring enough to befriend and support them.

Someone who will smile and be polite to everyone, and confide her uncertainties only to the most select few, highlighting how important those few are to her.

Someone who has the power to defend herself, but is intelligent and kind enough to deflect any aggression or malice long before it comes to her.

Looks like my heart is still colored in the hues of my best friend.

Someone who goes far beyond their required duties to help others, even while those around her give in to the bare minimum and encourage her to do the same.

Someone who is patient enough to suspend her judgement of others, understanding enough to realize those whom others cannot stand are worthwhile people, and caring enough to befriend and support them.

Someone who will smile and be polite to everyone, and confide her uncertainties only to the most select few, highlighting how important those few are to her.

Someone who has the power to defend herself, but is intelligent and kind enough to deflect any aggression or malice long before it comes to her.

Looks like my heart is still colored in the hues of my best friend.

what type is your bestfriend?

Reactions: MrSquared
The complexity/simplicity of each individual, for everyone is so complex that they are simple.
Looking at a clear night sky and pondering how small earth/humans really are in the grand scheme of the universe.
I guess the duality of life.

The story told by gazing into someone's eyes.

And the affect that one action can have in determining the course of someone's life or the world.

Reactions: MrSquared
same list like @Isabella 's

im impressed how americans are so innovative with your foods.

im also impressed with loyalty.

People who have been dealt the shittiest of shit hands in life yet rarely complain and still manage to be upbeat and positive even though life is hard AF.

People who have kids, pets, jobs, etc. but always have a spotless house. I don't know how the hell they do it. Mine always looks like it's been hit by a tornado.

Pure and simple kindness

The ability to move beyond conflict

Respect and trustworthiness, honesty when not

An act of love

No expectations, only agreements and acknowledging when one cannot fulfill the agreement to the person which the agreement was made

Acceptance

Things like but not limited to:
Chocolate ice cream cake
Perfect coffee
Rock climbers
Snake charmers
A human balnced in earthliness and their head in the clouds
A newborn
Patience

Honest ability to look past one's physical appearance.

ETA: clarification--for instance, I don't know how many times someone has told me "_____ is super cool and I'd ask him or her out if he/she wasn't so big/skinny/fat/short/etc and I don't want to deal with what other people would say about it". (I'm not referring to people who just aren't attracted to a certain type of person, they really can't help that, it is what it is.)

Last edited:
When someone can admit they screwed up and apologize
A well prepared meal, four courses or more
Someone who looks hot and well put together even after a long day at work
Poise, compassion, and calm in a stressful or difficult situation
Profound brilliance with humility
The ability to make anyone feel comfortable or at ease

-Technology that seems like magic
-Pastry chefs/sugar sculpting
-Stars in the night sky
-Wisdom from a kind heart
-Dat ass

hqdefault.jpg

Kindness and compassion with no belief or expectation there will be any type of payment for it. No monetary return, no being idolized by other humans...no foot in the door of a perceived heaven.

I can't remember the last time I was impressed.

courage, kindness, intelligence. Patience and integrity, and the motivation to put all of them into action, with wisdom.

Last edited:
genuinely good humble patient people.