What if the Rothschilds are the good guys? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

What if the Rothschilds are the good guys?

I did not call you crazy, I pointed out that your post sounds crazy.

BTW you insulted a member with personal information he shared, something you yourself are loath to do, not because your hiding from some super secret gang of billionaires who by your reckoning already know everything, but from us. I don't blame you seeing how Event got done.

He said that 'personal information' on the open forum where anyone can see it; i have not and will not post his PM's

I haven't insulted him i just quoted what he said

YOU insulted me and have done many times. You called me a liar above too in that comment about confucius

Do you want to apologise for saying my post sounded crazy when it was true?

I spent forty five minuets trying to find that quote, all of Confucius' sayings are on line.

http://classics.mit.edu/Browse/browse-Confucius.html

Three books are considered the sayings of Confucius as recorded by his followers after his death. You can search them yourself for any of these words and not find a phrase even remotely like this. Although it is more likely to be found in
Language in Thought and Action

by S.I. Hayakawa, or something similar.

I don't give a shit that Confucius probably never said it, it just proves that @muir accecpts as fact that which resonates with him and rejects as fact that which does not.

It is sloppy and poor scholarship to cut and paste "quotes" by famous and respected personages without verifiable attributions. It is what is wrong with all of @muir s arguments.

and where do I call you a liar? i imply you are a ninny....that's true

http://classics.mit.edu/Browse/browse-Confucius.html

Three books are considered the sayings of Confucius as recorded by his followers after his death. You can search them yourself for any of these words and not find a phrase even remotely like this. Although it is more likely to be found in
Language in Thought and Action

by S.I. Hayakawa, or something similar.

I don't give a shit that Confucius probably never said it, it just proves that @muir accecpts as fact that which resonates with him and rejects as fact that which does not.

It is sloppy and poor scholarship to cut and paste "quotes" by famous and respected personages without verifiable attributions. It is what is wrong with all of @muir s arguments.

This is pretty insulting Stu especially when you have said that you do not look at the evidence i present. You said you never watch any clip i post. How can you know whether what i say is true or not if you don't even look at it? Isn't THAT sloppy?

and where do I call you a liar? i imply you are a ninny....that's true

You're accusing me of missrepresenting reality...that is calling me a liar and i could find other stuff you have said...in fact you just called me a 'ninny'

You heard him @CrazyBeautiful he just called me a 'ninny'!!!

That is defamation sir!

"Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws"
- Confucius

where is it recorded that he said this???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I spent forty five minuets trying to find that quote, all of Confucius' sayings are on line.

And because you haven't found it you want to insult me?!

where is it recorded that he said this???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You just want me to spend 45 minutes looking for it but that is 45 minutes where i could be exposing the secrets of freemasonry

thank you for making me laugh

And because you haven't found it you want to insult me?!
my point was, it is not there. All his sayings are posted, I posted the link to them. it is a simple word search to discover that that quote is just made to fit by some conspiretard on some wacky site.

thank you for making me laugh

my point was, it is not there. All his sayings are posted, I posted the link to them. it is a simple word search to discover that that quote is just made to fit by some conspiretard on some wacky site.

And what if it has been translated differently by different people from its original text?

Just remember the 'conspiretards' of today are the 'i told you so's' of tomorrow

It is what you do, repeat baseless shit without real investigation.

on so many things I agree with you, the over empowerment of international banks, the corruption of the political process, many other things. But your "behind the scene" "Hidden agenda" is false and counter productive.

And I love it when you say "you don't know it isn't true"

It is what you do, repeat baseless shit without real investigation.

on so many things I agree with you, the over empowerment of international banks, the corruption of the political process, many other things. But your "behind the scene" "Hidden agenda" is false and counter productive.

And I love it when you say "you don't know it isn't true"

When do i say that?

The hidden agenda is the move towards world government (ie centralisation of power). How is that so hard to conceive of?

It's what capitalists do...they seek new markets, greater market share, greater monopolisation of capital and of power....it's kind of the point of the whole game and these guys are kicking all of our butts!

I was reading my trade union magazine today and reflecting on how the trade unions are basically saying ''yeah we'll play your game....we'll do all the slave labour, but we want to be treated better than animals''

Well all i'm saying is why stop there? Why just settle for crumbs from their table? How about a seat at the table?

"Heaven sends down its good or evil symbols and wise men act accordingly"
- Confucius

[video=youtube;YLH-aB6Ebm0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLH-aB6Ebm0[/video]

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] you have my permission to share any pm's from me you feel are incriminating. I warn you though dont modify them or I will try to have the admims prove that you did this.

@muir you have my permission to share any pm's from me you feel are incriminating. I warn you though dont modify them or I will try to have the admims prove that you did this.

'incriminating' in what way?

I thought you were blocking my posts?

So either you aren't blocking my posts like you claim or someone is telling you what is going on in this thread (which would suggest a buddying up)

I thought you were blocking my posts?

So either you aren't blocking my posts like you claim or someone is telling you what is going on in this thread (which would suggest a buddying up)

Dude some of your post come through when others respond to them. As of now I havw unblock ed you to make sure anything you post about me or what I have said is accurate. You seem to have a problem with truth an accuracy.

[MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION]

Please stop calling Muir crazy. He's not. He has his beliefs and even though they are more extreme than most peoples, that does not mean that he is crazy.

This is just a request. Whether you take it or not is up to you.

Awww!!! You're such a pure/unjudgemental soul.

:hug:

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Dude some of your post come through when others respond to them. As of now I havw unblock ed you to make sure anything you post about me or what I have said is accurate. You seem to have a problem with truth an accuracy.

What have i said that is untrue?

fuqlfl.gif