What if the Rothschilds are the good guys? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

What if the Rothschilds are the good guys?

fuqlfl.gif

Its interesting how much energy some poeple waste attacking other people....it just distracts from the issue at hand which in this case is the rothschilds

What have i said that is untrue?
Im on my phone right now. Ill get it later. For now you seem to think my private messages will clear up any confusion so have at. Post away and put me away.

Im on my phone right now. Ill get it later. For now you seem to think my private messages will clear up any confusion so have at. Post away and put me away.

I haven't said anything of the sort

I said the context would be every discussion on the open forum, message boards and PM's that have occured between the people in question (or anything said about any of us by any of us to anyone)

She hasn't seen all of those so i think she was coming down on one side too stong

Last edited:
I haven't said anything of the sort

I said the context would be every discussion on the open forum, message boards and PM's that have occured between the people in question (or anything said about any of us by any of us to anyone)

She hasn't seen all of those so i think she was coming down on one side too stong

....whatever, post or dont Im not concerned. I just want to see what you post if you do concerning my pm's.

Last edited:
....whatever. post or dont im not concerned. I just want to see what you post if you do concern8ng my pms.

I'm not posting anything

People can PM me in confidence even if it is to call me an a-hole

Listen man I am going to post stuff about freemasons in relevant threads because i think they are important when looking into certain matters. If you don't agree with anything i say about them please feel free to debate me on the points

I'm not posting anything

People can PM me in confidence even if it is to call me an a-hole

Listen man I am going to post stuff about freemasons in relevant threads because i think they are important when looking into certain matters. If you don't agree with anything i say about them please feel free to debate me on the points

Post what you like. I have simply stated fact, all you know of masons is what you have read that has been posted by other scared confused people. Again, if you actually want to learn about what you are talking about join them. It would be a great way for you to destroy them from the inside anyway. That is assuming they didnt kick you out for telling them they are all satan worshiping kkk members first.

Event horizen got upset that i was spilling masonic secrets over the internt

So this is one lie that I saw from someone elses posts. I have not looked at all of yours but this one suffices. I never got upset because you were "spilling masonic secrets". I got upset because you were bad mouthing good people without knowing anything about them. You cant "spill" something you dont have and you certainly dont have any "secrets" that pertain to real world masons.

Also, I blocked your posts so that I did not have to see your drivel that is based on no fact whatsoever. The idea that blocking your posts so that only I dont see them somehow effects other people is fairly strange.

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]

I am saying this as on human to another. I dont think you are a bad person but I do think you are more confused than is healthy. I am sure you have many friends but I wonder if any of them have ever told you that you should consider talking to a professional regarding your many conspiracies theories. As I said, it cant be healthy to walk through the world concerned with the shadows around you. At this point I am sure you think I am the enemy if so there is little I can say you will listen to. As one human to another all I can say is think about it. Ask people close to you what they think and consider what they say.

@muir

I am saying this as on human to another. I dont think you are a bad person but I do think you are more confused than is healthy. I am sure you have many friends but I wonder if any of them have ever told you that you should consider talking to a professional regarding your many conspiracies theories. As I said, it cant be healthy to walk through the world concerned with the shadows around you. At this point I am sure you think I am the enemy if so there is little I can say you will listen to. As one human to another all I can say is think about it. Ask people close to you what they think and consider what they say.

Well i won't thankyou there for calling my mental health into question, but seeing as you have done it to me i feel that i should perhaps point out something to you

What i notice when i speak to people like yourself is that you don't know very much. This is really the crux of the situation

That can be overcome however as i am posting information on these subjects and if you are interested in them then the info i am posting will bring you upto speed. There is nothing wrong with my sanity, i simply know more about these matters than you

If you are not interested in this subject matter, might i humbly suggest, that you avoid the threads where these matters are being discussed?

If you don't want to learn, please refrain from making personal attacks on me as i and some others would like to discuss these matters

I am going to talk about the freemasons. if you want to join in, that's great....debate me on the points; if you don't want to join in, kindly quieten down as you are filling up the threads with personal nonsense that has nothing to do with the topic at hand

So this is one lie that I saw from someone elses posts. I have not looked at all of yours but this one suffices. I never got upset because you were "spilling masonic secrets". I got upset because you were bad mouthing good people without knowing anything about them. You cant "spill" something you dont have and you certainly dont have any "secrets" that pertain to real world masons.

Also, I blocked your posts so that I did not have to see your drivel that is based on no fact whatsoever. The idea that blocking your posts so that only I dont see them somehow effects other people is fairly strange.

You blocked my posts because i exposed the link between the KKK and the freemasons and regarding what secrets i know i am going to continue discussing these matters and people can research into what i say and decide for themselves if what i am saying is true and if it is being withheld from the general public

You keep saying i know nothing yet you haven't disputed me on any single point. If you disagree with a point then dispute it

otherwise put up or shut up

Post what you like. I have simply stated fact, all you know of masons is what you have read that has been posted by other scared confused people. Again, if you actually want to learn about what you are talking about join them. It would be a great way for you to destroy them from the inside anyway. That is assuming they didnt kick you out for telling them they are all satan worshiping kkk members first.

You're wrong, all i know about the masons is not from what i've read

I love how you to try me what I know! You know nothing about me or my experiences

The lower degree masons are told very little...i have spoken with MANY of them irl and online. There is no point joining the freemasons except to go through all their lower degree tedium

Last edited:
Well i won't thankyou there for calling my mental health into question, but seeing as you have done it to me i feel that i should perhaps point out something to you

What i notice when i speak to people like yourself is that you don't know very much. This is really the crux of the situation

That can be overcome however as i am posting information on these subjects and if you are interested in them then the info i am posting will bring you upto speed. There is nothing wrong with my sanity, i simply know more about these matters than you

If you are not interested in this subject matter, might i humbly suggest, that you avoid the threads where these matters are being discussed?

If you don't want to learn, please refrain from making personal attacks on me as i and some others would like to discuss these matters

I am going to talk about the freemasons. if you want to join in, that's great....debate me on the points; if you don't want to join in, kindly quieten down as you are filling up the threads with personal nonsense that has nothing to do with the topic at hand

I am completely serious about my observation concerning the conspiracy theories and paranoia you have. I have seen other people afflicted in a similar manner. This is why I suggest you speak to those people closest to you and ask for their honest opinion rather than listen to mine alone.

You blocked my posts because i exposed the link between the KKK and the freemasons and regarding what secrets i know i am going to continue discussing these matters and people can research into what i say and decide for themselves if what i am saying is true and if it is being withheld from the general public

You keep saying i know nothing yet you haven't disputed me on any single point. If you disagree with a point then dispute it

otherwise put up or shut up

Incorrect, I have said this is incorrect. Show proof this is why I blocked your post other than what I have said. Yet again you are supremely confused.

I love how you to try me what I know! You know nothing about me or my experiences

The lower degree masons are told very little...i have spoken with MANY of them irl and online. There is no point joining the freemasons except to go through all their lower degree tedium

Maybe the point is so that you can actually know what you are talking about rather then spew disinformation?

What are your experiences?

Well this is interesting and provides an interesting conundrum. No mason would tell you anything differently than I have. Which either means the people you spoke with were lying to you or that you yourself are lying. However I have no way to prove this just as I have no way to prove what I have said is true.

I am completely serious about my observation concerning the conspiracy theories and paranoia you have. I have seen other people afflicted in a similar manner. This is why I suggest you speak to those people closest to you and ask for their honest opinion rather than listen to mine alone.

I know what i'm saying is true so it is not paranoia

You say i am paranoid and i say that you don't know enough yet!

Incorrect, I have said this is incorrect. Show proof this is why I blocked your post other than what I have said. Yet again you are supremely confused.

Go back over this thread and read the posts i made and the info contained therein

Maybe the point is so that you can actually know what you are talking about rather then spew disinformation?

I am the only one providing any information here

All you do is try to bog the conversation down in personal attacks on me trying to call me 'paranoid', crazy, ignorant and so on instead of dealing with the information being presented to you

You're wasting the time of both of us....go and look at the information

Last edited:
What are your experiences?

I used to do some work for one of the main masonic families. I have met many masons and occultists irl as well as speaking to many online; I know people in the lodge and have family connections to the lodge (some are very reticent whilst others if they are alone will sometimes divulge information). I have visited many masonic and templar sites and researched them. I am 4 handshakes away from Aleister Crowley and have got information from a high initiate in an occult order

Now the reality is that none of this means anything. I could mention my attendance at occult rituals or meetings and so on but there is no way for you to know if i am telling you the truth

The best thing you can do is look at the information i am presenting and then research that to find if it is true or not