What if the Rothschilds are the good guys? | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

What if the Rothschilds are the good guys?

Well this is interesting and provides an interesting conundrum. No mason would tell you anything differently than I have. Which either means the people you spoke with were lying to you or that you yourself are lying. However I have no way to prove this just as I have no way to prove what I have said is true.

Then stop focussing on me and start focusing on the INFORMATION I AM PRESENTING

Then stop focussing on me and start focusing on the INFORMATION I AM PRESENTING
I am done. I hope you take my suggestion and speak to those people close to you and qsk them how they feel about how you present yourself.

You have a problem and here is my reasoning. You bad mouth people without understanding anything about them for your own perceived gain. This is the same type of thing that happened during the salem witch trials.

I am done. I hope you take my suggestion and speak to those people close to you and qsk them how they feel about how you present yourself.

You have a problem and here is my reasoning. You bad mouth people without understanding anything about them for your own perceived gain. This is the same type of thing that happened during the salem witch trials.

You're the only one here bad mouthing anyone. Now you are comparing me to the people who carried out the salem witch trials! Is there no end to the ways in which you try to slander me personally!

What i criticise are INSTITUTIONS

I criticise the institution of freemasonry (not individual freemasons), i criticise the institution of the vatican (not individual catholics), i criticise the institution of monarchy, i criticise ideas such as centralised control etc

It's YOU who is targetting me specifically

If you are dishing out advise i have some for you: wise up!

You're the only one here bad mouthing anyone. Now you are comparing me to the people who carried out the salem witch trials! Is there no end to the ways in which you try to slander me personally!

What i criticise are INSTITUTIONS

I criticise the institution of freemasonry (not individual freemasons), i criticise the institution of the vatican (not individual catholics), i criticise the institution of monarchy, i criticise ideas such as centralised control etc

It's YOU who is targetting me specifically

If you are dishing out advise i have some for you: wise up!

You have a serious problem. Get help.

I don't think there's a family or organization that's ruining everything for everybody. It's not plausible that any large operation could ever take place without leaks. Especially not when it involves powerful people and big egos. I believe that there is a rotten financial system that is being taken advantage of by greedy, damaged people.

I don't think there's a family or organization that's ruining everything for everybody. It's not plausible that any large operation could ever take place without leaks. Especially not when it involves powerful people and big egos. I believe that there is a rotten financial system that is being taken advantage of by greedy, damaged people.

The greedy people built the rotten financial system to be that way (eg derivative market, shadow banking, central banks, corrupted regulators etc)

The rothschilds have been trading and shaping the financial system for hundreds of years; they dominate the gold market

Muir, this is ridiculous and you need to stop falsely accusing people of things they aren't guilty of. They have opinions, just as you do and they are entitled to voice whether they agree with you or not, along with their views on the topic. To write something like this is irrational and it doesn't help your cause.
It almost sounds as if you are accusing @Lark of trying to "throw people off" because he is secretly one of them. Then accusing him and @Eventhorizon of joining forces to shut you down? It's called AGREEING with one another. People do this all the time. I haven't read anything that Eventhorizon has written that would make me think he had a problem with you writing what you claim are "Masonic secrets". I think he blocked you because some of the things that you write about are extreme and obviously so far from the truth that he chooses not to even see them pop up in the activity stream.

You have gone too far IMO. Chill out.

To think I could've missed that :D

I am one of the lizards obviously! Or one of their henchmen, call me Odd Job or Mini-Me or something, it does make him look a bit loony-tunes, although to be honest in anyone, anyone what so ever, who I've known who professes the cause that Muir does its always only a matter of scratching the surface and there you are, which is a shame in some ways because I think that there's a bunch of partial truths generally in that school of thought which just get screwed up with all the cookiness and attempts to make links which are unnecessary and trace absolutely everything back to the single source. There's no room for chance, chaos or coincidence at all or just randomness and dumb luck, which are things too.

Its mad because I generally meet people like that and they've thrown out superstitious determinism, omniscent divinity, predestination, hard sociological or psychological determinism but embraced something which has much more ridgity and fatalism.

But here, that could all be a lie, made up by me ;)

To think I could've missed that :D

I am one of the lizards obviously! Or one of their henchmen, call me Odd Job or Mini-Me or something, it does make him look a bit loony-tunes, although to be honest in anyone, anyone what so ever, who I've known who professes the cause that Muir does its always only a matter of scratching the surface and there you are, which is a shame in some ways because I think that there's a bunch of partial truths generally in that school of thought which just get screwed up with all the cookiness and attempts to make links which are unnecessary and trace absolutely everything back to the single source. There's no room for chance, chaos or coincidence at all or just randomness and dumb luck, which are things too.

Its mad because I generally meet people like that and they've thrown out superstitious determinism, omniscent divinity, predestination, hard sociological or psychological determinism but embraced something which has much more ridgity and fatalism.

But here, that could all be a lie, made up by me ;)

I might call you odd job from now on then

I love how you skirt the fringes of the conspiracy world without actually admiting it lol

Missing malaysian flight been hijaked indeed! Lol

Now if you really want to put your brain into gear you could look into the connection between the rothschilds and the missing flight?

You do this kind of soft admittance thing...where you oppose what i say initially then quietly come round to it later on and say the same thing.....that way you never need to give me credit for it and can instead continue to try and discredit me!

Why don't you just engage me in a reasonable way and admit i have valid points about a number of different things?

It's an interesting thing i've noticed in my time discussing things online

Some people can find their way to the truth but they don't want it to come from people they don't like

Me personally i don't care where the truth comes from. The truth is the truth and if it comes from someone i don't like then so be it...i'll assimilate it

I've seen people side step the truth in order to listen to the people they like rather than hear the truth from someone they don't like

Someone should do a psychological study on the phenomena

[video=youtube;9gBna3zozRo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gBna3zozRo[/video]

Last edited:
Reactions: cvp12gh5

Aye, that makes more sense and they take advantage of peoples propensity to believe big lies to redirect attention from themselves or their system.

Aye, that makes more sense and they take advantage of peoples propensity to believe big lies to redirect attention from themselves or their system.

Who's redirecting attention away from them?

They have been very discrete; they realised early on the best way to avoid drawing the ire of the public was to keep their name out of the public mind; they often work through agents to achieve that

It's like that line in the usual suspects: 'the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist'

The fact their name is so rarely mentioned in the corporate mainstream media shows just how much influence they weild

You're not invisible jim are you?

Last edited:
I've been thinking about some of the illuminati-occult human sacrifice tie ins and to be honest while I'm sure that there probably is a shady millionaire propensity to engage in snuff movie style horrorific behaviour, money means power, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, a lot of this illuminati business just sounds like attempts to revitalise the protocols of the elders of zion, especially when its aimed at people like the Rothschilds.

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised, dark subject matter ahead! Don't read if you are of a sensitive disposition or not in the mood for dark subject matter!

I've been thinking about some of the illuminati-occult human sacrifice tie ins and to be honest while I'm sure that there probably is a shady millionaire propensity to engage in snuff movie style horrorific behaviour, money means power, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, a lot of this illuminati business just sounds like attempts to revitalise the protocols of the elders of zion, especially when its aimed at people like the Rothschilds.

Well you're right in that one of the accusations levelled at the illuminati occultists IS that they indulge in human sacrifice

Part of that involves the drinking of blood. So why would they do that?

A recent article in the Independent looks at how scientists have recently found that chemicals within young blood reverse the aging effect (see below)

But before you check out the article take a moment to think about some of the people who are often accused of being part of the illuminati and consider how old some of them are eg David Rockefeller, Kissinger, the Queen of England etc

The french magician Eliphas Levi wrote a book on magick which discusses certain famous crime stories involving aristocratic serial killers. A famous one would be anne bathory who was said to bathe in the blood of her victims to keep her youthful looks

Also in the food trade its well known that the amount of adrenaline that is in the blood of an animal when it is slaughtered affects the taste of the meat; so that would explain the purpose of terrifying rituals before the blood drinking

So the question is: 'did these illuminati families know over the centuries that drinking blood brings certain health benefits?'

Is it so far fetched to consider that such knowledge might have been known for hundreds if not thousands of years and passed down within occult fraternities?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...y-young-blood-may-reverse-ageing-9323042.html

Vampire therapy: young blood may reverse ageing

Researchers believe it may contain natural chemicals that turn back the clock to rejuvenate the ageing brain

Monday 05 May 2014

It sounds like the stuff of vampire movies, but scientists have shown that an infusion of young blood can reverse signs of ageing.

Although the ghoulish experiment was conducted on laboratory mice, the next step could involve a study of elderly humans.
The researchers believe young blood may contain natural chemicals that turn back the clock to rejuvenate the ageing brain.
In the study, blood from three-month-old mice was repeatedly injected into 18-month-old mice near the end of their natural life span. The "vampire therapy" improved the performance of the elderly mice in memory and learning tasks. Structural, molecular and functional changes were also seen in their brains.
Writing in the journal Nature Medicine, the US team led by Dr Tony Wyss-Coray, from Stanford University, said: "Our data indicate that exposure of aged mice to young blood late in life is capable of rejuvenating synaptic plasticity and improving cognitive function.
"Future studies are warranted in aged humans and potentially those suffering from age-related neurodegenerative disorders."
Evidence was seen of new connections forming in the hippocampus, a brain region vital to memory and sensitive to ageing.
Ageing mice given eight infusions of young blood over three weeks improved their performance in mental tests. Infusions of blood from other elderly mice had no effect.
What caused the changes is still unknown, but it appears to involve activation of a protein called Creb in the hippocampus that helps regulate certain genes.
The scientists wrote: "One possibility is that introducing 'pro-youthful' factors from aged blood can reverse age-related impairments in the brain, and a second possibility is that abrogating pro-ageing factors from aged blood can counteract such impairments.These two possibilities are not mutually exclusive, warrant further investigation, and may each provide a successful strategy to combat the effects of ageing."
Dr Eric Karran, from the dementia charity Alzheimer's Research UK, described the results as "interesting", but added that the study "does not investigate the type of cognitive impairment that is seen in Alzheimer's disease".
PA