What if the Rothschilds are the good guys? | INFJ Forum

What if the Rothschilds are the good guys?

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
I dont know all the BS illuminati theories to a T or anything, I really do believe they are BS, in contrast to the conspiracy theorising I prefer sociology and politics.

Anyway, I wanted to put this spin on things, what if the unimaginably wealthy guys who're usually spun as the villains of the piece arent?

I'm not suggesting the simplistic libertarian idea that no matter how wicked corporations and private individuals are they arent anything compared to government, the lesser of two evils thing, I'm not suggesting the equal libertarian idea that individual and private initiative, for a bunch of reasons, trumph state interventions, everywhere and always. I dont like generalisations of that kind much but I like those sort less than others.

I'm suggesting that when the likes of George Soros are accused of engineering crisis in money markets or devaluations of currency what if they really are the heading off the crisis? What if they are the least worst option?

I think its still very undemocratic but I'm thinking that if generally average people are good and bad what if the same could be said the individuals at the social pinnacle who are generally only thought of as wicked?

If the rothschilds were the good guys they wouldn't be using their wealth to enslave humanity

The only argument that could be made in favour of their diabolical plans is that despite the covert, occult manipulations they carry out to try and increase their power and decrease the power of the average man, woman and child they are actually giving mankind something to define itself against

The more people become consciously aware of how the rothcshilds have stopped the spread of democracy and have stoked wars around the globe the more they will reject that kind of behaviour and thinking and define themselves against it

By rejecting rothschildism humanity might actually create a better world

This title gave me a good laugh... you know there are jokes so depressing that you just laugh your ass of, with a sad tear running down your cheek... This is one.

I agree with the post above.

More great stuff from the brilliant Dean Henderson:

https://deanhenderson.wordpress.com/2013/07/09/the-house-of-rothschild/

The Rothschild family combined with the Dutch House of Orange to found Bank of Amsterdam in the early 1600’s as the world’s first private central bank. Prince William of Orange married into the English House of Windsor, taking King James II’s daughter Mary as his bride. The Orange Order Brotherhood, which more recently fomented Northern Ireland Protestant violence, put William III on the English throne where he ruled both Holland and Britain. In 1694 William III teamed up with the Rothschilds to launch the Bank of England. The Old Lady of Threadneedle Street- as the Bank of England is known- is surrounded by thirty foot walls. Three floors beneath it the third largest stock of gold bullion in the world is stored. The biggest hoard lies beneath the Rothschild-controlled Federal Reserve Bank of New York. According to the excellent movie The Money Masters, much of this gold was confiscated from now-empty vaults at Fort Knox as collateral on US debt obligations to the Eight Families Federal Reserve crowd.

This financial mafia further consolidated its control over the world’s gold stock when 200 million ounces of the stuff belonging to the Bank of Nova Scotia was recovered from beneath the carnage of the World Trade Center. One day after its November 1, 2001 recovery, New York Mayor Rudy Guliani laid off hundreds of rescue workers at Ground Zero. A short time later he was knighted by Queen Elizabeth and named Time magazine’s “Man of the Year”.

The daily London gold “fixing” occurs at the N. M. Rothschild Bank in the City of London. Here, five of the Eight Families-linked banks unilaterally decide what the price of gold will be each morning. Kleinwort Benson’s Sharps Pixley subsidiary is one of five firms. Another is Mocatta Metals. It is majority-owned by Standard Chartered- the Cecil Rhodes-founded bank whose Dubai branch wired Mohammed Atta the funds he needed to carry out the 911 operation.

According to British MP Michael Meacher in an article for The Guardian, Omar Saeed Sheikh- the man who beheaded US journalist Daniel Pearl in 2002- was a British MI-6 agent. He says it was Sheikh who- at the behest of Pakistani ISI General Mahmood Ahmed- wired the $100,000 to Mohammed Atta from Standard Chartered’s Dubai branch before 911. Meacher’s claim has been corroborated by Dennis Lomel- director of FBI’s financial crimes unit- and by an October 11, 2001 article in The Times of India. Mocatta Metals is also a favorite conduit for Israeli Mossad financing.

Midland Bank subsidiary Samuel Montagu is a third London gold “fixer”. In 1999 Midland, headquartered in cocaine-money infested Panama, was bought by the British oligarchy-controlled HSBC- the old Hong Kong Shanghai Bank Corporation opium laundry and now the world’s second largest bank. Midland is partially owned by the Kuwaiti al-Sabah monarchy. The other two gold fixers are Johnson Matthey and N. M. Rothschild, both of which have interlocking boards with Anglo-American and HSBC.

Anglo-American is the world’s third largest mining company. It is controlled by the Rothschilds and South Africa’s Oppenheimer family. It owns both Engelhardt- which enjoys a near monopoly in global gold refining- and the DeBeers diamond monopoly. The current De Beers chairman is Nicky Oppenheimer. De Beers was indicted in 1994 for price-fixing by the US Justice Department. To this day company officials do not set foot on US soil for fear they may be nabbed by US authorities.

The Rothschilds also control BHP Billiton and Rio Tinto, the two biggest global miners, as well as Royal Dutch/Shell, BP and Bank of America. As Bank of England Deputy Governor George Blunden put it, “Fear is what makes the bank’s powers so acceptable. The bank is able to exert its influence when people are dependent on us and fear losing their privileges or when they are frightened.”
Mayer Amschel Rothschild sold the British government German Hessian mercenaries to fight against American Revolutionaries, diverting the proceeds to his brother Nathan in London, where N.M. (Nathan and Mayer) Rothschild & Sons was established. Mayer was a serious student of Cabala and launched his fortune on money embezzled from William IX- royal administrator of the Hesse-Kassel region and a prominent Freemason.

Rothschild-controlled Barings bankrolled the Chinese opium and African slave trades. It financed the Louisiana Purchase. When several states defaulted on its loans, Barings bribed Daniel Webster to make speeches stressing the virtues of loan repayment. The states held their ground, so the House of Rothschild cut off the money spigot in 1842, plunging the US into a deep depression. It was often said that the wealth of the Rothschilds depended on the bankruptcy of nations. Mayer Amschel Rothschild once said, “I care not who controls a nation’s political affairs, so long as I control her currency”.

War also enhanced the family fortune. The House of Rothschild financed the Prussian War, the Crimean War and the British attempt to seize the Suez Canal from the French. Nathan Rothschild made a huge financial bet on Napoleon at the Battle of Waterloo, while also funding the Duke of Wellington’s peninsular campaign against Napoleon. Both the Mexican War and the Civil War were goldmines for the family.

A Rothschild family biography mentions a London meeting where an “international banking syndicate” decided to pit the American North against the South as part of a “divide and conquer” strategy. German Chancellor Otto von Bismarck once stated, “The division of the United States into federations of equal force was decided long before the Civil War. These bankers were afraid that the United States…would upset their financial domination over the world. The voice of the Rothschilds prevailed.”

Rothschild biographer Derek Wilson says the family was the official European banker to the US government via the Federal Reserve-precursor Bank of the United States. Family biographer Niall Ferguson notes a “substantial and unexplained gap” in Rothschild correspondence from 1854-1860. He says all copies of outgoing letters written by the London Rothschilds during this Civil War period “were destroyed at the orders of successive partners”.

French and British troops had, at the height of the Civil War, encircled the US. The British sent 11,000 troops to Crown-controlled Canada, which gave safe harbor to Confederate agents. France’s Napoleon III installed Austrian Hapsburg family member Archduke Maximilian as his puppet emperor in Mexico, where French troops massed on the Texas border. Only an 11th-hour deployment of two Russian warship fleets by US ally Czar Alexander II in 1863 saved the United States from re-colonization. That same year the Chicago Tribune blasted, “Belmont (August Belmont was a US Rothschild agent and had a Triple Crown horse race named in his honor) and the Rothschilds…who have been buying up Confederate war bonds.”

President Abraham Lincoln- now aware of the Eight Families-controlled Bank of the United States plot- countered by issuing Greenbacks from the US Treasury. The London bankers were fuming. Salmon Rothschild stated derisively of President Lincoln, “He rejects all forms of compromise. He has the appearance of a peasant and can only tell barroom stories.”
Lincoln was soon assassinated by John Wilkes Booth, who was whisked away from Ford Theatre by members of a secret society known as Knights of the Golden Circle. Booth’s granddaughter later wrote This One Mad Act, in which she details Booth’s contacts with “mysterious Europeans” just before the Lincoln assassination.

Baron Jacob Rothschild was equally flattering towards the US citizenry. He once commented to US Minister to Belgium Henry Sanford on the over half a million Americans who died during the Civil War, “When your patient is desperately sick, you try desperate measures, even to bloodletting.”

Salmon and Jacob were merely carrying forth a family tradition. A few generations earlier Mayer Amschel Rothschild bragged of his investment strategy, “When the streets of Paris are running in blood, I buy”.

Mayer Rothschild’s sons were known as the Frankfurt Five. Amschel ran the family’s Frankfurt bank with his father, while Nathan ran London operations. Youngest son Jacob set up shop in Paris, while Salomon ran the Vienna branch and Karl the branch in Naples. Author Frederick Morton estimates that by 1850 the Rothschilds were worth over $10 billion. The old axiom “money begets more money” certainly holds true. Researchers believe that the Rothschild fortune today exceeds $100 trillion.

The Warburgs, Kuhn Loebs, Goldman Sachs, Schiffs and Rothschilds have intermarried into one big happy banking family. The Warburg family- which controls Deutsche Bank and Banque Paribas- tied up with the Rothschilds in 1814 in Hamburg, while Kuhn Loeb powerhouse Jacob Schiff shared quarters with Rothschilds in 1785. Schiff immigrated to America in 1865. He joined forces with Abraham Kuhn and married Solomon Loeb’s daughter. Loeb and Kuhn married each others sisters and the Kuhn Loeb dynasty was consummated. Felix Warburg married Jacob Schiff’s daughter. Two Goldman daughters married two sons of the Sachs family, creating Goldman Sachs. In 1806 Nathan Rothschild married the oldest daughter of Levi Barent Cohen, a leading financier in London. The Cohen family was now part of the club.

Today the Rothschild’s control a far-flung financial empire, which includes majority stakes in nearly all the world’s central banks. The Edmond de Rothschild clan owns the Banque Privee SA in Lugano, Switzerland and the Rothschild Bank AG of Zurich. The family of Jacob Lord Rothschild owns the powerful Rothschild Italia in Milan. They are members of the exclusive Club of the Isles, which provides capital for George Soros’ Quantum Fund NV. Quantum made a killing in 1998-1999 destroying the currencies of Thailand, Indonesia and Russia. Soros was a major shareholder in George W. Bush’s Harken Energy.

Quantum NV handles $11-14 billion in assets and operates from the Dutch island of Curacao, in the shadow of massive Royal Dutch/Shell and Exxon Mobil refineries. Curacao was recently cited by an OECD Task Force on Money Laundering as a major drug money laundering nation. The Club of Isles group which funds Quantum is led by the Rothschilds and includes Queen Elizabeth II and other wealthy European aristocrats and Black Nobility. Fugitive Swiss financier and Mossad cutout Marc Rich, whose business interests were recently taken over by the Russian mafia Alfa Group, is also part of the Soros network. Rich was pardoned by President Clinton as he exited the White House.

Ties to drug money are nothing new to the Rothschilds. N. M. Rothschild & Sons was at the epicenter of the BCCI scandal, but escaped the limelight when a warehouse full of documents conveniently burned to the ground around the time the Rothschild-controlled Bank of England shut BCCI down. The Rothschild’s Bank of America provided the seed money to launch BCCI.

Perhaps the largest repository for Rothschild wealth today is Rothschilds Continuation Holdings AG- a secretive Swiss bank holding company. By the late 1990s scions of the Rothschild global empire were Barons Guy and Elie de Rothschild in France and Lord Jacob and Sir Evelyn Rothschild in Britain. Evelyn is chairman of the Economist.

If we wish we make the world a better place and to usher in a new consciousness; we must study, discuss and expose the source of global warfare, depopulation schemes, oil-addiction, drug addiction, poverty and environmental degradation. The head of the serpent is the House of Rothschild.

Dean Henderson
is the author of five books: Big Oil & Their Bankers in the Persian Gulf: Four Horsemen, Eight Families & Their Global Intelligence, Narcotics & Terror Network, The Grateful Unrich: Revolution in 50 Countries, Das Kartell der Federal Reserve, Stickin’ it to the Matrix & The Federal Reserve Cartel. You can subscribe free to his weekly Left Hook column @ www.deanhenderson.wordpress.com

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]

I didn't want to tell you this, because we were getting along so great and everything, but, um...

I'm a Rothschild.

NOW GET OFF MY EARTH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone I know did know a Rothchild-by-marriage as it goes.
I teased her about it but not for long - the person I know them through knows I'm not entirely joking and I got the hint.

Reactions: muir
@muir

I didn't want to tell you this, because we were getting along so great and everything, but, um...

I'm a Rothschild.

NOW GET OFF MY EARTH!

:)

Aaargh!

They're here!

Someone I know did know a Rothchild-by-marriage as it goes.
I teased her about it but not for long - the person I know them through knows I'm not entirely joking and I got the hint.

That's cos they're royalty in occult circles..and not just occult circles

Look here's a couple of their companies in the membership list of the council on foreign relations

In all seriousness though...i'd be discrete offline...they like to stay out of the public eye

Last edited:
No, no...there was no Eyes Wide Shut stuff going on. I think that person just doesn't want this stuff to be true.
That being said, we had a bottle of Rothchilds wine and it had 666 on the label pretty brazenly. Ended up giving it to her, funnily enough.
I mentioned it but was kinda shushed. Like I say, they prefer it this kind of talk when it doesn't interact with 'real life'...or not at all, honestly.

It's a family that made a lot of money through finance and moved around a lot. That's them. I happen to know one of 'em, and she doesn't know about anything that her British/French/American/whatever part of her family is doing. She is rich though. Just a boring ol' coincidence, I'm afraid. I wonder if the fact that they're Jewish has anything to do with the old conspiracy theories that have always been around about them ... Nah, people wouldn't be that mean.

OH RIGHT! They totally are.

No, no...there was no Eyes Wide Shut stuff going on. I think that person just doesn't want this stuff to be true.
That being said, we had a bottle of Rothchilds wine and it had 666 on the label pretty brazenly. Ended up giving it to her, funnily enough.
I mentioned it but was kinda shushed. Like I say, they prefer it this kind of talk when it doesn't interact with 'real life'...or not at all, honestly.

That's messed up!

Yeah...what they have done is very clever isn't it?

They have made everyone believe that real life is something so far from what it really is that when most people hear the truth they think its flat out insane!

You know the worlds not in a good place when you get called crazy for telling the truth. Still there's more and more of this stuff leaking out into the mainstream.

The reality train is crashing into 'real life' and i feel like i'm watching a slow motion train wreck

Last edited:
[video=youtube;zMkYMW7_eGw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMkYMW7_eGw[/video]

Let's take a look at some rothschild crimes

https://deanhenderson.wordpress.com/2013/11/23/loyal-to-the-bank-of-america/

[h=1]Rothschilds’ Bank of America[/h]
The NSC was funneling arms to the Nicaraguan contras before Oliver North’s resupply network was operational. US aid to Saudi Arabia was being forwarded to the contras via the Karachi, Pakistan-based Bank of Credit & Commerce International (BCCI). [1]
While House of Saud-bound money was being diverted towards the contras, one of BCCI’s biggest initial depositors was the Shah of Iran, whose Swiss BCCI accounts were bulging.
With the ruling families of the Nixon’s “Twin Pillars” on board, BCCI would become the mixing bowl into which Persian Gulf petrodollars were stirred with generous helpings of drug money to finance worldwide covert operations for the CIA and its Israeli Mossad and British MI6 partners.
BCCI was the bank of choice for the world’s most notorious dictators, including the Somoza family, Saddam Hussein, Philippine strongman Ferdinand Marcos and Haiti’s Jean-Claude “Papa Doc” Duvalier. The South African apartheid regime used BCCI, as did Manuel Noriega, who strode into BCCI’s Panama branch regularly to collect his $200,000/year CIA paycheck.
BCCI was favorite laundry mat for the Medellin Cartel and for the world’s newest heroin kingpins, the leaders of the CIA-controlled factions of the Afghan mujahadeen. BCCI financed Reagan’s secret arms sales to Iran and worked with Robert Calvi’s Banco Amrosiano. It was the conduit for dirty money generated by Mossad fugitive financier Marc Rich and washed the funny money emanating from the now bankrupt Enron in its reincarnated state as Chicago-based Pinnacle Banc Group. [2]
Frequenting the Karachi headquarters of BCCI was valued account-holder Osama bin Laden.
With branches in 76 countries, BCCI dealt in conventional and nuclear weapons, gold, drugs, mercenary armies, intelligence and counter-intelligence. These interests were often shielded behind more legitimate fronts such as the shipping of Honduran coffee or Vietnamese beans. The bank had close relations with the CIA, Pakistan’s ISI, the Israeli Mossad and Saudi intelligence agencies. It was the financial glue that bonded numerous seemingly disparate public scandals together.
BCCI’s main stockholders were monarchs and wealthy oil sheiks from the Reagan-manufactured Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) nations.
It was founded in 1972 in Pakistan by Agha Hasan Abedi, a close friend of Pakistani military dictator Zia ul-Huq. Abedi initially solicited deposits for the bank from expatriate Pakistanis working in the UAE.
BCCI took full flight when Bank of America put up $2.5 million for a 30% stake. At that time Bank of America was the largest bank in the world and controlled by N.M. Rothschild & Sons. [3]
The “N” stands for Nathan, who once loaned French tyrant Napoleon five million pounds at the same time he was loaning his British Waterloo adversary the Duke of Wellington money to equip his army. Nathan Rothschild later commented of the incident, “It was the best business I have ever done.” The “M” stands for Mayer, a student of the esoteric Jewish Cabala who launched the Rothschild banking dynasty with embezzled money and acquired nobility titles for the family by the early 19th Century.
In 1885 Queen Victoria baronized Nathan’s grandson, while the brothers conducted global transactions for governments in England, France, Prussia, Austria, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Portugal, the Germanic states and Brazil. They were bankers to the Crowns of Europe with investments as far afield as the US, India, Cuba and Australia. [4]
In 1996 41-year-old Amschel Rothschild, who ran the family’s financial colossus, died in a mysterious suicide. Rothschild Asset Management, which Amschel ran, lost $9 million in the year preceding his death. The losses occurred as Evelyn Rothschild was sewing up a joint venture with China’s second largest bank. Amschel was found dead at the base of a towel rack hung five feet off the floor in his Paris hotel bathroom. One reporter quipped, “Hanging himself could not have been easy for a man 6’1”. [5]
Bank of America executive Roy P. M. Carlson orchestrated the BCCI deal. Carlson later joined Safeer, the Tehran consulting firm founded by former CIA Director and Ambassador to Iran Richard Helms. Carlson became chairman of Bert Lance’s troubled National Bank of Georgia (NBG), which had already been secretly taken over by BCCI with the help of Saudi billionaire Ghaith Pharaon.
NBG was a client of Kissinger Associates, which also “advised” the Saddam-arming Banca Nacionale de Lavoro (BNL). Helm’s partner at Safeer – Iranian business tycoon Rahim Irvani – controlled the Melli Group where Carlson served as president. Irvani founded an off-shore company to hide BCCI’s purchase of former US Defense Secretary Clark Clifford’s First American Bank. Helms engineered the takeover.
BCCI’s major investors were GCC oil sheiks. The head of the ruling family of Abu Dhabi Sheik Zayed bin Sultan al-Nahiyan was BCCI’s biggest shareholder – controlling 77% of BCCI’s stock. [6]
The late Sheik Khalid bin Mahfouz, the Saudi Arabian billionaire who controlled National Commercial Bank – the biggest bank in the Arab world – owned 20%. The al-Khalifa monarchs of Bahrain and the al-Qaboo monarchs of Oman also owned large shares in BCCI. And BCCI owned the National Bank of Oman.
In 1976 BCCI set up a subsidiary in the Cayman Islands known as International Credit & Investment Company (ICIC). It was through this branch of BCCI, as well as Karachi branch – run by President Zia ul-Huq’s son – that the most circumspect financial transactions took place.
A chart found in a White House safe concerning Oliver North’s Nicaraguan contra resupply efforts listed an “I.C.” in the Cayman Islands at the epicenter of North’s Enterprise network. Private donations were funneled through ICIC and ended up in Lake Resources’ accounts at Credit Suisse in Geneva controlled by Richard Secord. Secord was then a key “advisor” to the House of Saud.
The Washington Post reported that “I. C.” sent $21,182 to George Bush Sr. West Texas oil buddy William Blakemore III’s Gulf & Caribbean Foundation. [7]
ICIC did a huge amount of business with Banco de America Central (BAC). The English translation of the bank’s name is Bank of Central America, a name eerily similar to that of BCCI sugar daddy Bank of America. In fact, BAC was set up by Wells Fargo Bank (the other half of the West Coast Four Horsemen of Banking which often works in tandem with Bank of America) and the Nicaraguan pro-Somoza sugar elite. [8]
BAC become the biggest drug money laundry facility for Medellin Cartel cocaine dinero bound for the Honduran arms supermarket supplying the Nicaraguan contras with Enterprise weaponry.
Whenever Aga Hasan Abedi ran low on money he would issue more BCCI stock and sell it to Sheik Kamal Adham, head of Saudi Arabia’s General Intelligence Directorate; or to A. R. Khalil, another top-ranking Saudi intelligence official and CIA liaison. Adham and Khalil got the money to buy the stock by procuring “loans” from ICIC in the Cayman Islands which were never repaid.
With Secord now running the Enterprise from Riyadh, where he was serving as Reagan’s Chief Liaison to Saudi Arabia, Saudi intelligence was busy laundering drug money through ICIC. Similar loans were issued by ICIC to Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum, scion of the UAE ruling family, and to Faisal Saud al-Fulaij, who as chairman of Kuwait Airways in the early 1970’s received over $300,000 in bribes from Boeing. Al-Fulaij was also tied to Kuwait International Finance Company.
These ICIC loans were routed through either Banque de Commerce et de Placements – BCCI’s Swiss branch run by Rothschild lieutenant Alfred Hartman – or the National Bank of Oman, which BCCI owned. [9] The reason Abedi kept running out of money was that BCCI’s Karachi branch, run by Zia ul-Huq’s son, was financing CIA mujahadeen armies in Afghanistan.
In 1978 one of BCCI’s largest depositors, Pakistani Lieutenant General Fazle Haq, was appointed governor of Pakistan’s Northwest Province. Haq was President Zia’s right-hand man. In his new position he took control of BCCI funding of the mujahadeen. He also took charge of the Pakistani heroin trade.
BCCI funneled millions to Pakistani military and ISI officials from CIA accounts at its Karachi branch. BCCI was so involved in the CIA effort that its own personnel would often ferry weapons to mujahadeen bases near Peshawar in Haq’s Northwest Province, just inside Pakistan’s border with Afghanistan. These same BCCI employees would then serve as heroin couriers for the trip back to Karachi. The bank became so enmeshed in Pakistani affairs that you could scarcely tell the difference between the two.
In addition to the ICCI loans, BCCI was kept afloat by Bank of America, which transferred it a cool $1 billion a day until 1991. Bank of America acted like a global vacuum cleaner, sucking up deposits for the bank from around the world. Most of these deposits were diverted to the Karachi branch. Bank of America also had its own large Karachi branch. There were at least 10 telex lines between Bank of America-Karachi and ICIC in the Cayman Islands.
By 1980 Bank of America had sold its stock in BCCI but continued to handle most of its business. In 1984 BCCI transferred $37.5 billion through US banks, over half of which was handled by five syndicate banks – Bank of America, Security Pacific (later merged into Bank of America), American Express, (where board members included Henry Kissinger, Edmund Safra and Sulaiman Olayan), Bank of New York (which in 2000 was fined for laundering over $10 billion in drug money for the Russian mafia), and First Chicago (long-time CIA conduit and part owned by Kuwait’s ruling al-Sabah family). [10]

https://deanhenderson.wordpress.com/2014/03/11/the-rothschilds-south-sudan-oil-grab/

[h=1]Rothschilds’ Glencore South Sudan Oil Grab[/h]BBC reported yesterday that over 1,000 people protested in the South Sudanese capital Juba after a UN convoy marked as carrying food was caught ferrying weapons to rebels loyal to former government deputy Riek Machar. The rebels, who began attacking the government in December, are known as The White Army. More precisely they are the Rothschilds’ army. On July 9, 2011 South Sudan became the world’s 193rd nation. Less than a week later violence has erupted in South Kordofan - an area on the new border between Sudan and South Sudan which is controlled by Sudan and rich in oil.
Not content with the seizure of South Sudan’s oilfields via independence, the Rothschild-led Eight Families banking cartel now seeks to push the new border further north, creating more bloodshed while grabbing yet more crude oil from the Sudanese people.
For decades Western intelligence agencies backed the Sudanese People’s Liberation Army (SPLA) in an attempt to lop off the southern half of Sudan for the Four Horsemen of Oil. The region contains 75% of Sudan’s oil reserves. What became Africa’s longest running civil war finally came to an end when Sudanese President Omar Hassan al-Bashir was pressured into ceding the southern part of his country to the IMF/World Bank vampires after the conflict they created left more than 2 million people dead. [1]
Within days of declaring itself a sovereign nation, South Sudan’s state oil company, Nilepet formed a joint venture with Glencore International Plc to market its oil. Glencore is controlled by the Rothschilds. The PetroNile joint venture will be 51 percent controlled by Nilepet and 49 percent by Glencore. [2]
Within days of declaring independence South Sudan’s new President Salva Kiir Mayardit signed a law formally establishing the Central Bank of South Sudan. Sudan is one of five countries – along with Cuba, North Korea, Syria and Iran – whose central bank is not under the control of the Rothschild-led Eight Families central banking cartel. It is therefore no coincidence that the currency of this newest Rothschild oil fiefdom is called the South Sudan Pound. [3]
Already in 1993 Sudanese President al-Bashir had accused Saudi Arabia of providing arms to Johnny Garung’s Sudanese People’s Liberation Army (SPLA). The Israeli Mossad also supplied the SPLA for years through Kenya with CIA approval. In 1996 the Clinton Administration announced that military aid to Ethiopia, Eritrea and Uganda was to be used to arm the SPLA for an offensive on Khartoum. [4]
When that bloody endeavor failed, the Eight Families henchmen began arming rebels in Chad. Chad has long been an important country in both Exxon Mobil and Chevron Texaco’s North Africa oil production schemes. Chadian President Idriss Déby , who came to power in 1991, was cozy with Big Oil. He also ranked 16th on Parade Magazine’s 2009 World’s Worst Dictator list. [5]
The Chad-based rebels had two purposes. The CIA’s House of Saud paymaster provided support for the National Front for Salvation (NFS), which attempted to overthrow Libyan President Mohamar Qaddafi. In 1990, following a successful Libyan-backed counter-coup against the Chad government which was sponsoring the NFS, the US evacuated 350 NFS leaders with Saudi financing. The US restored $5 million in aid to the dictatorial Kenyan government of Daniel Arap Moi so that Kenya would house the NFS leaders, whom other African governments refused to take. Arap Moi later figured in CIA covert operations in Somalia, where the Saudis had also financed counterinsurgency. [6]
Western intelligence agencies then used the government of Chad to finance the Justice & Equality Movement (JEM). From bases in Chad, these terrorists launched forays into the Darfur region of Sudan, creating a massive refugee crisis, while opening a second northern front in Big Oil’s SPLA-led southern flank war against Sudan. [7]
Western media predictably blamed the conflict in Darfur completely on the Sudanese government and the liberal idiocracy was led along by their naive noses, ala Yugoslavia. In March 2009 the Eight Families’ favorite kangaroo court – the International Criminal Court (ICC) – charged Sudanese President al-Bashir with war crimes. There was no mention of JEM in the ICC charges.
By the end of August 2006, Chad’s President Déby had taken a left turn, calling for Chad to get a 60% stake of its domestic oil output after decades of receiving “crumbs” from the foreign companies which ran the industry. He singled out Chevron and Petronas for refusing to pay taxes totalling $486.2 million. [8]
In 2008 Sudanese President al-Bashir attended Déby’s re-election inauguration, signaling a warming of relations that would eventually end the Darfur conflict. With al-Bashir still sitting atop huge oil reserves, the Eight Families now cooked up a plan for South Sudan to cecede from Sudan. Reeling from the constant attacks on his people which had left two million dead, al-Bashir was forced into agreeing with the split.
With violence flaring in Sudanese-controlled and oil-rich South Kordofan and President Salva Kiir behaving less like a puppet of late, it appears that the SPLA and their Glencore/Rothschild sponsors are not content to have stolen most of Sudan’s oilfields. Like all good bloodsucking vampires, they want them all.

https://deanhenderson.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/mali-hagel-the-rothschilds/

[h=1]Mali, Hagel & the Rothschilds[/h]Yesterday, as if to send a message to the US Senate Armed Services Committee, Israel bombed a convoy on the Syria/Lebanon border. It seems to have worked. This morning, chicken hawks on that committee with names like McCain and Inhofe are busy grilling Obama Defense Secretary Nominee Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-NE) as to his unflagging allegiance to mother Israel and the military-industrial complex alike. Meanwhile, the Rothschild-led City of London Illuminati banksters who run the dog and pony show otherwise known as Israel, seek to grab more global resources – this time in the north African country of Mali.
On February Tuareg rebels based in northern Mali, with help from al Qaeda remnants trained and armed by Rothschild intelligence agencies MI6 and Mossad to overthrow the neighboring Qaddafi government in Libya, attacked government troops in the Algerian border town of Tinzaouaten.
Secular Tuareg tribal people – represented by the Azawad National Liberation Movement – have for decades demanded greater autonomy from the central government in Bamako. Yet they have always been content to remain in their northern Mali homeland.
But Libyan al Qaeda in the Maghreb forces calling themselves Ansar Dine called for the imposition of Islamic law in northern Mali, then mysteriously attacked to the south. Why, if they were attempting to turn northern Mali into an al Qaeda safe-haven (as the “official” story goes), would they attack the central government in Mali and blow their cover?
These Islamists, who were also responsible – with help from the UAE – for the attack on the US embassy in Bengazi which killed US Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three others, fit the age-old pattern of M16/Mossad destabilization on behalf of the Rothschild-led City of London resource vampires (see my book Big Oil & Their Bankers…).
While speaking last week at the Ralph Bunche Center, the head of AFRICOM – General Ham – admitted that the US had trained many of the Mali rebels involved in the 2012 coup, including its leader Captain Amadou Sanogo. (http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/01/29/us-trained-mali-rebels-commander-visited-us/)
On April 8[SUP]th[/SUP], 2012 twice democratically-elected President Amadou Toumani Toure was forced to step down, just prior to scheduled Presidential elections in which he was not eligible to run. Interestingly, all other potential winners in this election were against any foreign intervention in Mali to “put down” the “al Qaeda” rebellion.
Despite the anti-intervention mood of the people of Mali, soon there were cries from ECOWAS and the UN Security Council for the need to insert foreign troops into Mali. On January 11[SUP]th[/SUP] the French former colonial masters did just that.
So why did the French intervene in Mali, but not in the Central African Republic, whose government had also been attacked by rebels?
The real reason for the al Qaeda provocation which “required” foreign intervention may lie in the rich mineral resources recently discovered beneath Mali’s soil. Already Africa’s third largest gold producer, Mali is also rich in diamonds, uranium, iron ore, manganese, bauxite, lithium, phosphate, lignite, copper, gypsum and marble.
Oil exploration has recently increased in Mali and the nation has the potential to become a major transportation route between sub-Saharan Africa and Europe.
With yet another Rothschild resource grab in progress – this time mostly paid for by generous middle-class French taxpayers – the confirmation of Chuck Hagel can be seen as a seminal event. If confirmed, we could see both a significant move away from Israel and substantial Pentagon cuts.
Border bombings, escalations and other threats aside, it’s time the flush the Israeli terrorists out of the briars and follow the stench all the way up the food chain to the inbred Rothschild scum that runs these provocateurs.

https://deanhenderson.wordpress.com...national-oil-drugs-guns-kissinger-associates/
[h=1]The International: Oil, Drugs, Guns & Kissinger Associates[/h]The recent epidemic of international bankers jumping out of windows to their death reminds us of the coziness between the Eight Families’- controlled finance cartel and the intelligence community. (Excerpted from Chapter 18: The International Banksters: Big Oil & Their Bankers…)
At the nadir of Four Horsemen/Gulf Cooperation Council/CIA petrodollar drugs for guns recycling scheme quietly sit the international banksters. Through every major scandal and behind every despotic regime stands a global financial oligarchy- ultimate beneficiary of the world’s addiction to oil, guns and drugs.
The oil wealth generated in the Persian Gulf region is the main source of capital for these bankers. They sell the GCC sheiks 30-year treasury bonds at 5% interest, then loan the sheiks’ oil money out to Third World governments and Western consumers alike at 15-20% interest. In the process these financial overlords- who produce nothing of economic import- use debt as their lever in consolidating control over the global economy.
Oil and Drug Money Overlords
The international bankers oversee Persian Gulf oil wealth generated by their Big Oil tentacles. Chase Manhattan called the shots at Iran’s central Bank Markazi, then looted the Iranian Treasury as insiders Rockefeller, Kissinger and McCloy whisked their Shah puppet into exile. Chase had close ties to the Saudi SAMA central bank and Venezuela’s central bank, where Rockefeller-controlled Exxon Mobil “is the CIA”. Chase launched the Saudi Industrial Development Fund which doled out contracts to Chase-owned multinationals during the Saudi modernization drive, then bought Saudi Investment Banking Corporation, which did exactly the same. [1] World Bank Presidents Eugene Black and John McCloy both came from Chase.
Morgan Guaranty Trust presided over the House of Saud oil kitty. SAMA, created as the Kingdom’s Central Bank as the ink was still drying on the US/Saudi Security Agreement, was run by IMF goon Anwar Ali, who was handled by the “Three Wise Men” or “White Fathers”, the most powerful of which was John Meyer, chairman of Morgan Guaranty Trust’s International Division and later chairman of Morgan Guaranty. Meyer funneled SAMA petrodollar royalties into Morgan, which was investment counselor to SAMA. [2] Morgan was banker to Bechtel and ARAMCO. Stephen Bechtel sat on Morgan Guaranty’s board, as did Chevron Texaco CFR insider George Schultz and Sulaiman Olayan, the Bechtel straw man crucial to recycling Persian Gulf petrodollars into international banks.
Olayan owned half of Saudi Bechtel and big chunks of Chase Manhattan, Occidental Petroleum and CS First Boston, where he was director until 1995. Olayan founded Saudi-British Bank, a big player in the secretive Eurodollar market. He had a shady Caribbean partnership with Barclays and Jardine Matheson, which control Israeli finance and HSBC, respectively. He was board member at American Express alongside Henry Kissinger and Edmund Safra- whose crooked Republic Bank is part of the HSBC cesspool. Olayan Group’s bankers were CS First Boston, Saudi-British Bank, Saudi Hollandi Bank (subsidiary of ABN Amro- now Royal Bank of Scotland) and Chase. [3] Through these relationships Olayan was the glue that bonds the House of Saud to its Four Horsemen American, British and Dutch family owners.
In 1975 Morgan Guaranty took a 20% stake in Saudi International Bank in London, whose executive director was Morgan Guaranty Trust Director Peter de Roos. SAMA owned a 50% share, while Bank of Tokyo, Deutsche Bank, Banque de Nationale de Paris, National Westminster Bank and Union Bank of Switzerland each owned 5%. [4] Citibank bought 33% of Saudi American Bank. SAMA was advised by Merrill Lynch and Baring Brothers (now part of Royal Bank of Scotland), assuring both New York and London control over oil proceeds. The White Fathers firmly held the reins over House of Saud ARAMCO oil revenues.
Morgan Guaranty was investment adviser to the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, central bank of the UAE, where monarch and primary BCCI shareholder Sheik Zayed held the purse strings. Morgan Grenfell, the London arm of the House of Morgan, advised the GCC government of Qatar and UAE gold market emirate Dubai. Grenfell- now part of Deutsche Bank- owned a large share of Jordan’s central bank and financed weapons sales to Oman, Jordan and Saudi Arabia. When Saudi Lockheed arms dealer Adnan Khasshoggi bought Arizona-Colorado Land & Cattle Company in 1974, US investment arm Morgan Stanley swung the deal. When Khasshoggi bought a 17,000 acre dairy farm and a million acre cattle ranch in Sudan, Morgan Stanley helped again.
In 1984 Morgan Grenfell led the push for North Sea oil exploration. Sir John Stevens of Grenfell advised Iran’s Bank Markazi. Stevens was a Bank of England insider, where Royal Dutch/Shell Chairman Sir Robert Clark was board member. Morgan Stanley occupied the top 16 floors of the Exxon Building in New York. It handled the 1977 sale of BP shares by the British government to Kuwait’s al-Sabah clan. [5]
Jardine Matheson Chairman David Newbigging sits on the International Advisory Board at Morgan Guaranty and is arguably Hong Kong’s most powerful man. Chairman of Morgan et Cie, the bank’s international division, was Lord Cairncatto; who sat on the London Committee of HSBC, was Chairman of Morgan Grenfell and member of the Inner Council at the Royal Institute of International Affairs. [6]
HSBC and Kleinwort Benson control Hong Kong’s Sharps Pixley Ward gold monopoly. HSBC owns British Bank of the Middle East, which monopolizes Dubai’s thriving gold market; Edmund Safra’s Republic Bank of New York, which dominated the old Lebanese gold markets; and Midland Bank, clearing agent for the drug-riddled Panamanian government.
Until recently, HSBC’s Sharps Pixley and Samuel Montagu subsidiaries joined Cecil Rhodes-founded Standard Chartered’s Mocatta Metals, Johnson Matthey and N.M. Rothschild & Sons in London each day to unilaterally fix the price of gold. The latter two fixers have interlocking board directorates with both HSBC and Anglo-American- the Oppenheimer-controlled conglomerate whose Engelhardt subsidiary monopolizes world gold refining. [7] The Oppenheimers also control Rio Tinto and DeBeers- the Cecil Rhodes-founded monopolizer of the global diamond trade. Anglo-American’s Bermuda subsidiary Minorco plays a big role in Silver Triangle gold/diamond/drug swaps.
Diamond cutting is financed by the Belgian Lambert family, cousins to the Rothschilds; and Barclays Bank, whose board boasts Sir Harry Oppenheimer and four other members of Queen Elizabeth’s Knights of St. John Jerusalem- the most of any firm in the world. [8] Canadian banking giants Bank of Nova Scotia, Bank of Montreal, Royal Bank of Canada, Toronto Dominion Bank and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce; join British giants National Westminster, Barclays, Lloyds and HSBC, in presiding over Caribbean Silver Triangle drug money laundering.
Bank of Nova Scotia is the biggest gold dealer in the Caribbean and owned the 200 tons of gold recovered from vaults beneath the ruins of the World Trade Center in late 2001. The biggest investment bank in the Caribbean is known as ITCO- a joint venture between Anglo-American, Barclays, N. M. Rothschild and Royal Bank of Canada. Lloyds Director A. D. F. Lloyd is brother-in-law of the 10th Earl of Airlie- chairman of the Warburg-controlled Schroeder Bank which financed Hitler. The Earl’s wife is a granddaughter of Otto Kahn, leading partner at Kuhn Loeb. Winston Churchill’s mother-in-law was an Airlie. Churchill’s cousin Viscount Cowdray owns a big stake in Lazard, where the Kennedy family banks. [9] Lazard controls the Financial Times, the Economist and Penguin Books.
Saudi-controlled Citigroup and Baker-controlled Texas Commerce- now a JP Morgan Chase subsidiary- helped Raul Salinas pilfer the Mexican Treasury. Rothschild-controlled Bank of America- founded as the Bank of Italy under the umbrella of Amadeo Giannini’s Transamerica holding company- formed a $3 billion joint venture with Banco Ambrosiano, bought looted Continental Bank, provided seed money for BCCI and cleared deals for BNL. At the time Bank of America was the world’s largest bank. [776]
According to Chicago researcher Sherman Skolnick, Bank of America was the conduit for dirty money generated by Swiss/Israeli Mossad fugitive financier Marc Rich, and for the funny money that vanished amidst the Enron cesspool. Skolnick adds that Nugan Hand Bank morphed into Household International- a sub-prime lender based in Chicago, whose lawyer until his mysterious canoe accident was former CIA Director Bill Colby. [10] Household is now a subsidiary of HSBC.
Tibor Rosenbaum’s Geneva-based Banque de Credit Internationale (BCI) was predecessor of BCCI, skimming profits from Meyer Lansky casinos and drug deals to finance MI6 and Mossad skullduggery, including Permindex. [11] Lansky got his start in organized crime with financial help from the Rothschild family. Robert Vesco got his wings from the Rockefeller-financed Mary Carter Paint Company. Santos Trafficante is their successor.
CS First Boston was founded by the Boston Perkins family with opium proceeds and served as paymaster for both the JFK hit and the assassination attempt on French President Charles de Gaulle. Both Richard Holbrooke, Obama Afghan envoy and chief architect of the Dayton Accords; and Dick Thornburgh, Bush Attorney General during the BNL cover-up, worked at CS First Boston alongside Sulaiman Olayan. The bank teamed up with BP Amoco to grab the first 20% of Russian Lukoil.
Kiss Ass
Kissinger Associates clients included the BCCI-owned National Bank of Georgia and BNL- which worked with the Iraqi Central Bank to arm Iraq through numbered accounts at Bank of America, Bank of New York, Chase Manhattan and Manufacturers Hanover Trust. BNL’s clearing agent on these transactions was Morgan Guaranty Trust. Chase Manhattan Bank’s Board of Directors mirrored BNL’s Consulting Board for International Policy.
Henry Kissinger is tight with both Chase Manhattan and Goldman Sachs, which helped the drug-infested Bank of New York and CS First Boston loot Russia’s Treasury. When the CIA mob was done looting S&Ls, Goldman Sachs swooped up billions in assets for a song. Chase Manhattan’s International Advisory Board includes Y. K. Pao of Hong Kong Worldwide Shipping, Ian Sinclair of the Canadian Pacific heroin express and G. A. Wagner of Royal Dutch/Shell. [12] Pao was Vice-Chairman at HSBC.
Kissinger Associates’ board is even more shadowy and powerful, a Masonic Freudian slip since kiss ass is what they do when old money talks. Co-founder Lord Carrington, board member at both Barclays and Hambros, chairs both the Bilderberger Group and the Royal Institute for International Affairs. KissAss board member Mario d’Urso of the Kuhn Loeb banking dynasty, heads Jefferson Insurance, the US joint venture of Assicurazioni Generali (AG) and Riunione Adriatica di Sicurta (RAS).
AG of Venice is keeper of the immense fortunes of the old Venetian banking families who funded the Crusades and the Holy Roman Empire. Its board included Elie de Rothschild; Baron August Von Finck, the richest man in Germany; Baron Pierre Lambert, Rothschild cousin and the money behind Drexel Burnham Lambert; Jocelyn Hambro, whose family owns Hambros Bank- which owned half of Michelle Sindona’s Banca Privata; Pierpaolo Luzzatto Fequiz of the powerful Italian Luzzato family which had ties to Sindona’s Banco Amrosiano; and Frano Orsini Bonacossi of the powerful Orsini family whose members sat in the original Roman Empire Senate. The biggest shareholders of AG are Lazard Freres and Banque Paribas. [13]
Paribas – now the world’s biggest bank – is controlled by the Warburg family, while Lazard is dominated by the Lazard and David-Weill families. The British Lazards are now part of the Pearson conglomerate, which owns the Financial Times, the Economist, Penguin and Viking Books, Madame Tussaud’s and extensive US interests. The French Lazard Freres is tucked under a holding company known as EuraFrance. Lazard handles money for the global elite including the Italian Agnellis, the Belgian Boels, the British Pearsons and the American Kennedys.
RAS board members include members of the Giustiniani family – descended from Roman Emperor Justinian, the Dora family – Genoese financiers of the Spanish Hapsburg monarchs, and the Duke of Alba – who descends from the Spanish Hapsburg monarchy.
Another powerhouse on the Kiss Ass board was Nathaniel Samuels, another Kuhn Loeb old hand from the Samuel clan that controls much of Royal Dutch/Shell and Rio Tinto. Samuels was Chairman of the Paris-based Banque Louis-Dreyfus Holding Company, which descends from the Louis Dreyfus grain trading dynasty- one of the Four Horsemen of Grain. Lord Eric Roll is another board member at KissAss. Roll is chairman of the Warburg family investment bank S. G. Warburg.
The Kiss Ass Asian powerhouse board member is Sir Y. K. Kan of Hong Kong, who represents four old money Chinese families that control the Bank of East Asia. Kiss Ass client BNL’s P-2 Freemason roots can be traced back to Banca Commerciale d‘Italia, where P-2 was founded. The bank’s Swiss subsidiary Banca de la Svizzera bought 7% of Lehman Brothers in the 1970’s. The Lehman family made their fortune running guns to Confederate forces while smuggling southern British opium family plantation cotton to the Union. When Lehman Brothers client Enron collapsed, UBS Warburg swooped in to seize Enron OnLine for $0. When Lehman went belly up in 2008, it was Barclays that feasted upon its carcass.

https://deanhenderson.wordpress.com/2013/12/26/bp-history-part-ii-day-22-gulf-oil-disaster/

[h=1]History of British Petroleum: Part II[/h]In 1928 Sir John Cadman of BP held a little meeting at his Achnacarry, Scotland castle. In attendance were Sir Henry Deterding of Royal Dutch/Shell, later an avid supporter of Adolf Hitler; Walter Teagle of Exxon, who later shipped chemicals to the Nazis; and William Mellon of Gulf Oil, which is now part of the ChevronTexaco abomination. The Achnacarry Agreement divided the world’s oil reserves among the Four Horsemen (see my Big Oil & Their Bankers… book). BP and Shell, the Rothschild faction of the Horsemen, took over the Iraqi Petroleum Company and the Iranian Consortium, while Exxon, Mobil, Chevron, Texaco and Gulf Oil, the Rockefeller wing of the Horsemen, became Saudi ARAMCO. By 1949 BP and RD/Shell controlled 52% of Middle East oil, while the American Horsemen controlled 42%.
Between 1931-1933 this Cartel ruthlessly cut the price of East Texas crude from $.98/barrel to $.10/barrel, ruining many independent Texas wildcatters. Those who survived were put under a strict production quota system which still exists today. Meanwhile the Cartel moved its operations to the cheap labor pastures of the Middle East, putting thousands of US oil workers out of jobs in Texas and Louisiana. US taxpayers have been funding Middle East wars for these welfare oil barons ever since. If you want to blame someone for our dependence on foreign oil, blame BP and the their Cartel pals.
BP bought Amoco, then Arco in 1999, becoming a 72% owner of the Alaskan Pipeline. In late 1998 a series of BP emails revealed plans to “short the West Coast market”, by diverting US oil to Asia. The company wanted to create “West Coast uplift scenarios” and gouge US consumers. In late June 2006 BP was accused of trying to corner the US propane market. BP is also one of the world’s biggest bauxite producers, with big mines in Jamaica.
BP has interlocking board directorates with British old money companies such as Hudson Bay, Kleinwort Benson, Jardine Matheson, HSBC & P & O Nedlloyd Shipping- the world’s biggest port operator. The Warburg-family controlled Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Chase and Wells Fargo are large share holders, along with the Rothschilds and the European royals.
British Petroleum, formerly known as first Anglo-Persian Oil and then Anglo-Iranian Oil, hatched Operation Ajax in 1953, employing CIA, Israeli Mossad and British M16 agents to overthrow the democratically elected government of Mohamed Mossadegh in Iran. This event lies at the root of US/Iranian tension still today.
In Columbia, BP has been implicated with funding the right-wing death squads that terrorize that nation. In the late 1990′s it was BP which was given the majority stake in the formerly nationalized Russian oil company Lukoil. BP’s assets quadrupled, while Russia was robbed of its oil resources and spun into a severe financial crisis. And it was BP who offloaded its toxic cleanup liabilities via its ARCO subsidiary at Milltown, MT onto US taxpayers when that badly polluted area was made into a Superfund site.
BP is one of four gigantic oil companies which now control the global oil industry from well-head to gas nozzle. In my book, Big Oil & Their Bankers in the Persian Gulf…I call them the Four Horsemen. They are BP Amoco, ExxonMobil, Chevron Texaco and Royal Dutch/Shell. After decades of merger-mania, these Four Horsemen, owned largely by the Rockefeller and Rothschild families and European nobility, have not only vertically integrated the oil industry, but have horizontally integrated the entire energy sector, since they are also the biggest owners of coal, methane and natural gas on the planet.
BP is the biggest deep water driller in the world.
As for US energy policy, it’s time to break up Big Oil and launch a US Energy Company under the Department of Energy - with a focus on alternative energy production. If the 2010 BP Gulf of Mexico fiasco wasn’t a wake up call, then consider the economic thoughts of one Daniel Webster,
“The freest government cannot long endure when the tendency of the law is to create a rapid accumulation of property in the hands of a few, and to render the masses poor and dependent”.

You can just go on and on...they're at the centre of all the wars, the drug running, the weapons, the oil, the enviornmental damage, the corruption etc

A british judge even ruled in court that they were 'puppetmasters'!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...cret-world-of-money-and-politics-6720015.html

[h=1]Rothschild loses libel case, and reveals secret world of money and politics[/h]With his long limbs and delicate gait, Lord Mandelson could no doubt manage a quite convincing turn in Thunderbirds.

He'd find Jeff Tracy most convivial: a billionaire astronaut with his own Pacific island, and now, it seems, he even has his own camera-shy friend to pull the strings.
According to the High Court, Nathaniel Rothschild, scion of the banking dynasty and friend of seemingly everyone in the spheres of finance, business and politics, is indeed "puppet master" to the Baron of Hartlepool and Foy.
The banker and Bullingdon boy has lost his libel case against the Daily Mail, which he sued for "substantial damages" over its account of his and Mr Mandelson's extraordinary trip to Russia in January 2005.
Mr Rothschild claimed he was subjected to "sustained and unjustified" attacks in the May 2010 article, which portrayed him as a "puppet master", dangling his friend Lord Mandelson in front of the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska to ease the passage of colossal business deals.
Messrs Rothschild and Mandelson's Russian trip would certainly have made entertaining viewing, but maybe not for Thunderbirds fans. Nobody needed rescuing, that's for certain.
It began on Mr Rothschild's private jet from the World Economic Forum in Davos to Moscow, where they met Mr Deripaska, the aluminium plant manager who became the richest oligarch of them all, and continued on Mr Deripaska's private jet to his chalet in Siberia, where "to beat jet lag" they were whipped with birch leaves before plunging themselves into icy water – a traditional Siberian banya.
Less salacious, but seemingly more sordid, was an earlier dinner at Cantinetta Antinori, a fashionable Tuscan restaurant in Moscow. Mr Deripaska, the Mail had claimed, was dining with executives from the US aluminium giant Alcoa, negotiating a £250m deal to buy two of Mr Deripaska's aluminium plants, at which a stumbling block was an EU import tariff on Russian aluminium. Enter Lord Mandelson, then a lowly Mister, but at the time the EU Trade Commissioner. The deal is done, costing several hundred British jobs, and the tariffs come down.
Mr Rothschild claimed the trip was "purely recreational", and Associated Newspapers had to admit during litigation that it couldn't be sure that Mr Mandelson had joined Mr Deripaska at dinner or whether aluminium tariffs were discussed, and in fact the deal had been struck before Mr Mandelson and Mr Rothschild arrived in Moscow. But for Mr Justice Tugenhadt, recreation it was not.
"So far as Lord Mandelson was concerned the benefit was the trip and the hospitality itself. So far as Mr Deripaska was concerned it was a relationship with the EU Trade Commissioner," he said in his ruling. The judge rejected the notion that Mr Rothschild and Mr Mandelson had flown out as friends, not business associates, and said Mr Rothschild's behaviour had in part been "inappropriate". "That conduct foreseeably brought Lord Mandelson's public office and personal integrity into disrepute," the judge said.
Mr Rothschild's "different and developing" accounts of the Siberia trip were confusing, he continued, adding that on this subject the banker had not been entirely candid.
Mr Rothschild said he was disappointed with the judgement and intended to appeal. "The truth is, as the Daily Mail has now accepted, that I had nothing whatsoever to do with this deal and that it had in any event been completed before Lord Mandelson and I even arrived in Moscow," he said in a statement. Disputing the judge's findings, he added: "Lord Mandelson's trip to Russia was entirely recreational – as the court has accepted – and Lord Mandelson had obtained clearance for the trip from his office before undertaking it."
Puppet masters, of course, do not like the limelight, but when one pulls quite as many strings as Mr Rothschild would appear to, things will inevitably go wrong. Indeed, it is not the first time this seemingly unlikely trio has conspired to make the headlines. When Mr Deripaska moored his yacht next to the Rothschild family villa in the summer of 2008, they, along with George Osborne, managed to tie themselves up in an even more spectacular imbroglio.
Either on the yacht or in the villa, Lord Mandelson might have said unkind things about Gordon Brown and Mr Rothschild is alleged to have suggested that Mr Deripaska might be interested in making a donation to the Tories. Via the two politicians it all ended up in the press – the last place their two hosts like seeing themselves.
That leading politicians, bankers and businessmen associate with each other in fashions that blur the boundaries between work and pleasure is a secret too great to be maintained with any success, but it doesn't make the details, on the rare occasions they actually emerge, any more palatable.
A spokesman for the Daily Mail said: "This case is a reminder, at a time when newspapers are under attack for invading privacy, that the rich and powerful regularly use the law to prevent legitimate scrutiny of their activities. Had the Mail lost this case, it could have incurred costs of more than one million pounds.
"Not many news organisations, however committed they are to free speech, can afford to risk a loss of that magnitude. As Lord Justice Leveson's inquiry considers the balance between privacy and freedom of expression, the chilling effect on free speech that court cases like this one exert needs to be borne in mind."

This would all be more entertaining if there weren't nukes and crazies around every corner.

Reactions: muir
It's a family that made a lot of money through finance and moved around a lot. That's them. I happen to know one of 'em, and she doesn't know about anything that her British/French/American/whatever part of her family is doing. She is rich though. Just a boring ol' coincidence, I'm afraid. I wonder if the fact that they're Jewish has anything to do with the old conspiracy theories that have always been around about them ... Nah, people wouldn't be that mean.

OH RIGHT! They totally are.

To be honest all the theorising about a conspiracy of world financiers that I've read fits two essential frames of reference, which are even complimentary in some ways, one IS anti-semitism, although its less explicitly racialist and more to do with heritage/legacies, the other is American nationalism.

Its a big part of the reason why I think this sort of theorising is dumb, even in Marx's day Lasselle was saying that anti-semitism was the socialism of fools.

The bizarre thing that I take note of these days is that the raging against the Rothchilds et al is cuppled to raging free market capitalist fantasies and American libertarianism, so you have a rant against the economic hegemons but a complete and utter endorsement of the socio-economic system which permitted them to ascend into that position of influence/control in the first place.

Another reason I cant buy this sort of crap is that I remember reading years ago a cheap novel about a clandestine group of world financiers uncovered by a journalist who initially believes he's discovered a cabal of bankers who helped Hitler to power, then its revealed to him that the group was flooding Germany with money in order to prevent Hitler's rise to power, or communism or anything else for that matter, and they have been trying, although failing some of the time, to head of disasters like Nazi germany, the group has been subverted from within by black power elements and the finish I think features the journalist taking down that element and the group disbands rather than be exposed. I've no idea who wrote this and I've tried to discover the title or the author from google searches to no avail, there's just so much illuminate crap that clogs the search engine when I put in key words from that summary there. It was written by some right wing novelist like Frederick Forsyth or Jeffery Archer or something. Anyway, my point is that this sort of cheap ass fiction has been around for a long time before the advent of Dan Brown and peoples all to quick rush to accept marketing and advertising stunts as facts and conspiracy theorising of that sort. From the point of "discovering" what's going on it all seems like pretty powerful confirmation bias and esoteria.

Reactions: j654dgj7