What if the Rothschilds are the good guys? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What if the Rothschilds are the good guys?

Oh, I believe that aspect.

A lot of people are ignorant of these clues but there's esoterics and magic all over the place. The tree of life also features prominently in Evangelion along with names of angels and the "Dead Sea Scrolls" plus an alternate account of the creation of man.

Young audiences are especially ignorant. I've seen it quite a lot where the tree of life is shown somewhere else and some kid will say "They ripped that off from Evangelion!" Or Sephiroth or Ramiel or something will be mentioned and they'll be like "They're ripping off Final Fantasy/Evangelion" and somebody will have to say "This stuff predates the show by about a bajillion years, kid"

I agree...so who is it coming from?

Oh, I believe that aspect.

A lot of people are ignorant of these clues but there's esoterics and magic all over the place. The tree of life also features prominently in Evangelion along with names of angels and the "Dead Sea Scrolls" plus an alternate account of the creation of man.

Young audiences are especially ignorant. I've seen it quite a lot where the tree of life is shown somewhere else and some kid will say "They ripped that off from Evangelion!" Or Sephiroth or Ramiel or something will be mentioned and they'll be like "They're ripping off Final Fantasy/Evangelion" and somebody will have to say "This stuff predates the show by about a bajillion years, kid"

I'm not familiar with Evangelion but you got to recognise too that when final fantasy and games like those feature material like that its sort of a double esoteria because its often someone from a non-occidential culture including them and assuming that its as familiar to people as, for instance, their own cultures knowledge of the song of the three kingdoms, all men are brothers at the water margin, the monkey king, the tao etc. etc.

I agree...so who is it coming from?
Good question.

I think some of it is random passing interest, some of it is subconscious, and a portion of it is actually direct commentary.

Who's it coming from? Hard to say. Magic is tricky like that. Aleister Crowley for example is still subconsciously effecting people even though he's long dead.

I'm not familiar with Evangelion but you got to recognise too that when final fantasy and games like those feature material like that its sort of a double esoteria because its often someone from a non-occidential culture including them and assuming that its as familiar to people as, for instance, their own cultures knowledge of the song of the three kingdoms, all men are brothers at the water margin, the monkey king, the tao etc. etc.

Listen sprinkles...this guy 'lark' is missleading people

take his comments above.....what he has written above is to throw you off realising that the people in hollywood and the people behind the computer games companies ARE qabalists

He's trying to portray it that its just a random cultural mishmash

I'm gonna keep flagging up everything this guy does so that everyone can see it

He's also buddying up in this thread with event horizon who has already said on the open forum that his dad is a freemasonic grandmaster. Event horizen got upset that i was spilling masonic secrets over the internt so he has started blocking my posts in protest! (ha ha as if that will stop me exposing the freemasons!)

But here'e where he and i differ...i believe that EVERYONE should know about this stuff. He and his brethren want to hoard the knowledge to themselves

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow
Good question.

I think some of it is random passing interest, some of it is subconscious, and a portion of it is actually direct commentary.

Who's it coming from? Hard to say. Magic is tricky like that. Aleister Crowley for example is still subconsciously effecting people even though he's long dead.

Its coming from the occultists who control the media

[video=youtube;YfUfbsPrH0U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfUfbsPrH0U[/video]

Haha well in Gundam terms...

Even more interesting is Gundam 00 where a private organization called Celestial Being created by a super-rich guy uses his wealth to develop secret weapons to fight against three world unions and end war forever; basically eradicate war by using super-technology that is better than everyone else's.

[Spoilers?] In the end, surprisingly, the super-technology was ultimately designed to help further evolution of man-kind. Peoples' lives are destroyed or driven to madness in the process, but the ends managed to justify the means in a way that could probably only be pulled off in mech anime.

Its coming from the occultists who control the media

[video=youtube;YfUfbsPrH0U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfUfbsPrH0U[/video]

I suppose that would be the obvious response but that doesn't really answer your question. Who are they?

Edit:
It's kinda like saying "Who played Harry Callahan" and responding with "The actor who played him"
Well... yeah?

Last edited:
Even more interesting is Gundam 00 where a private organization called Celestial Being created by a super-rich guy uses his wealth to develop secret weapons to fight against three world unions and end war forever; basically eradicate war by using super-technology that is better than everyone else's.

[Spoilers?] In the end, surprisingly, the super-technology was ultimately designed to help further evolution of man-kind. Peoples' lives are destroyed or driven to madness in the process, but the ends managed to justify the means in a way that could probably only be pulled off in mech anime.

It's interesting that you say 'the ends justify the means' because illuminated freemasonry follows the doctrine that the ends justify the means

So for example they don't mind killing thousands of people in a false flag attack in order to achieve their wider objectives

I suppose that would be the obvious response but that doesn't really answer your question. Who are they?

Edit:
It's kinda like saying "Who played Harry Callahan" and responding with "The actor who played him"
Well... yeah?

I've spoken at length on other threads about who they are

They are a network of monarchies, aristocrats ( the ones with close ties to the vatican are called the 'black nobility'), the vatican and the jewish central bankers

So for example Prince Bernhard of the netherlands set up the Bilderburg club. The alternative media talked about the bilderbergers for years but were dismissied as 'conspiracy theorists' until so many people were talking about the bilderburg club online that eventually the corporate, mainstream media had to admit that they did exist and that yes our politicians met in secret with bankers, oil men, royalty and industrialists and that the press was not allowed into the meetings

The british royal family are high up in the network.

The rothschilds and the rockefellers are very high up in the network. They along with a group of other families control the central bank of the US and the european central banks which they run out of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) in switzerland

I can give you their names if you want

if you want to know the people who assist them a good place to look is on the membership lists of the various think tanks that they operate through such as the council on foreign relations in the US and its sister organisation in the UK called the Royal Institute for International Affairs (commonly called 'Chatham house')

Last edited:
I've spoken at length on other threads about who they are

They are a network of monarchies, aristocrats, the vatican and the jewish central bankers

So for example Prince Bernhard of the netherlands set up the Bilderburg club. The alternative media talked about the bilderbergers for years but were dismissied as 'conspiracy theorists' until so many people were talking about the bilderburg club online that eventually the corporate, mainstream media had to admit that they did exist and that yes our politicians met in secret with bankers, oil men, royalty and industrialists and that the press was not allowed into the meetings

The british royal family are high up in the network.

The rothschilds and the rockefellers are very high up in the network. They along with a group of other families control the central bank of the US and the european central banks which they run out of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) in switzerland

I can give you their names if you want

if you want to know the people who assist them a good place to look is on the membership lists of the various think tanks that they operate through such as the council on foreign relations in the US and its sister organisation in the UK called the Royal Institute for International Affairs (commonly called 'Chatham house')

Aha, that's all interesting and I understand it, but how do you know when it is them and not just some random?

People are often bad enough without being directed or puppeted. I know this very well myself - some times just planting a small suggestion then letting people do whatever they want will give you better results than you'd ever dream of from telling them what to do directly.

I know there's a bit of something to this but I also know enough to know that it's a lot complicated.

It's interesting that you say 'the ends justify the means' ...

In regards to the TV show, yes, because it actually did work out and improve mankind. But as for real life, I'm sure it may not be so pretty.

Edit to add: Because of human arrogance, these people probably believe their world view is the correct one, so they will do anything to justify their actions. Easy to see the world in a different light when you are maddeningly rich and powerful..

Aha, that's all interesting and I understand it, but how do you know when it is them and not just some random?

People are often bad enough without being directed or puppeted. I know this very well myself - some times just planting a small suggestion then letting people do whatever they want will give you better results than you'd ever dream of from telling them what to do directly.

I know there's a bit of something to this but I also know enough to know that it's a lot complicated.

Its all a pyramid

The higher up the pyramid the more complicit people become to the overall agenda

At the bottom of the pyramid there are millions of people doing the bidding of the few at the top with no idea of whose interests they are actually acting in

In regards to the TV show, yes, because it actually did work out and improve mankind. But as for real life, I'm sure it may not be so pretty.

Edit to add: Because of human arrogance, these people probably believe their world view is the correct one, so they will do anything to justify their actions. Easy to see the world in a different light when you are maddeningly rich and powerful..

They are living in their own bubble for sure

They see things very differently to the rest of us and they are born into and raised within their own culture of power

They believe in the concept of a platonic society which is ruled by a handful of 'philosopher kings'

They believe that they are those philosopher kings. they believe that they are better than us and that they have a divine right to rule over us

This is why they give themselves names like the 'illuminated ones' because they see themselves as operating at a higher state of consciousness to us

if people don't grasp these things then in a way they are living down to the expectations of the el-ite...it's really upto the public of the world to prove to the elite that they are capable of grasping these ideas otherwise they will continue to see us as a bunch of monkeys to be controlled

Most freemasons don't have a clue

They are fed lies until they get into the higher degrees and many of them actually believe those lies

If you want the truth about freemasonry a freemason is the last person you should ask
Be that as it may I am interested in how they view themselves, not how muir views them.

Be that as it may I am interested in how they view themselves, not how muir views them.

Read their literature then but it is written to be dust in the eyes of the profane

Its all a pyramid

The higher up the pyramid the more complicit people become to the overall agenda

At the bottom of the pyramid there are millions of people doing the bidding of the few at the top with no idea of whose interests they are actually acting in

Well ok I'll acknowledge this.

However I think some people take the hunt a bit too far. Like the video you posted with the guy talking about logos - some of those are legit but with some of his examples he is clearly reaching pretty hard to make connections, like with the ouroboros and everything circular. I mean come on. Taking it that far is a bit absurd don't you think?

I mean even the letter O is circular and I've used a ton of them in this post. That doesn't mean I'm evoking the symbol of eternal return. Even though that is something I might personally evoke and have in the past.

Well ok I'll acknowledge this.

However I think some people take the hunt a bit too far. Like the video you posted with the guy talking about logos - some of those are legit but with some of his examples he is clearly reaching pretty hard to make connections, like with the ouroboros and everything circular. I mean come on. Taking it that far is a bit absurd don't you think?

I mean even the letter O is circular and I've used a ton of them in this post. That doesn't mean I'm evoking the symbol of eternal return. Even though that is something I might personally evoke and have in the past.

Yeah i wouldn't have laboured the ouroborus myself i would have said the circular stuff was more related to saturn

Its not the best video but i didn't want to spend ages finding the perfect one......it just needed to pique the interest of the viewer so they could then explore further. It's a starting point

I've always quite liked this one....its short but punchy:

[video=youtube;Wr1puxzJ-Os]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr1puxzJ-Os[/video]

Did you see the 'kingstar' van parked next to the blown up bus (that was the UK's version of 911). Look up online what kingster do as a company

Yeah i wouldn't have laboured the ouroborus myself i would have said the circular stuff was more related to saturn

Its not the best video but i didn't want to spend ages finding the perfect one......it just needed to pique the interest of the viewer so they could then explore further. It's a starting point

I've always quite liked this one....its short but punchy:

[video=youtube;Wr1puxzJ-Os]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr1puxzJ-Os[/video]

Did you see the 'kingstar' van parked next to the blown up bus (that was the UK's version of 911). Look up online what kingster do as a company

Yeah, if you open your mind too much then everything gets in.

"Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws"
- Confucius