What hair length should you have | INFJ Forum

What hair length should you have

[h=4]You Should Have Medium Length Hair[/h]
You are easygoing and friendly. You don't get hung up on little details, and you're content.
Your hair tells people that you are low maintenance and flexible. You don't need a lot to be happy.

You are well liked and very energetic. You have a lot of friends, and you do something social almost every night of the week.
You are witty and smart. You light up a room without really trying to.

[h=4]You Should Have Super Long Hair[/h]

You are free spirited and carefree. You are a total wild child, and no one is going to tame you!
Your hair tells people that you're an individual who doesn't care what other people think. You and your hair break all the rules.

You are a mysterious type who has many secrets. You prefer to keep to yourself.
There's a lot hiding behind that hair. Very few people truly understand what you are all about.

Hehehe...I have always imagined myself as an old/wise/sweet/smart hippie with hair in a braid down to my butt, tending to my zen garden.

Short

You are calm and level headed. You don't get stressed out easily, and you have a playful streak.
Your hair tells people you are responsible and serious. You know how to have fun, but only when the time is right.

You are a bit unpredictable and have the tendency to flip flop. You seem a lot more together than you actually are.
You have learned that it's important to put on a brave face in life, even if you're not feeling so brave.

For a dumb quiz about hair, this stuff is actually pretty accurate! It's pretty hax.

For a dumb quiz about hair, this stuff is actually pretty accurate! It's pretty hax.

I actually thought that too :p

I've been considering cutting my hair short for awhile but I probably
never will because if I wanted it long again I would have to grow it
out through all the awkward stages. No thank you.

I actually thought that too :p

I've been considering cutting my hair short for awhile but I probably
never will because if I wanted it long again I would have to grow it
out through all the awkward stages. No thank you.
What is the shortest you have had it?

What is the shortest you have had it?

dsl00129874.jpg

About to my jaw-line unstraightened. Which is the
thing about short curly hair, after a certain point,
if it's thick, you have to straighten it.

You Should Have Medium Length Hair

You are easygoing and friendly. You don't get hung up on little details, and you're content.
Your hair tells people that you are low maintenance and flexible. You don't need a lot to be happy.

You are well liked and very energetic. You have a lot of friends, and you do something social almost every night of the week.
You are witty and smart. You light up a room without really trying to.

You Should Have Super Long Hair

You are free spirited and carefree. You are a total wild child, and no one is going to tame you!
Your hair tells people that you're an individual who doesn't care what other people think. You and your hair break all the rules.

You are a mysterious type who has many secrets. You prefer to keep to yourself.
There's a lot hiding behind that hair. Very few people truly understand what you are all about.

-

Sweet. I had short hair once and it was hideous on me. D:

I would totally love to have hair down to my butt (I actually used to until I chopped it all off in like 7th grade)! :p Right now it just barely covers my boobs.

It is my hope that I'll get to be one of those old ladies with long silvery/peppery hair. I don't want that white poodle-do that so many seem to end up with. D:

@Bird I rel8. I've been thinking of going blonde then cutting it to chin length for a long time now, but my reason for not doing it is I keep chickening out.

@Bird I rel8. I've been thinking of going blonde then cutting it to chin length for a long time now, but my reason for not doing it is I keep chickening out.

I probably tell Korg every few months,
"I'm going to dye my hair blonde."

It never happens.

You Should Have Super Long Hair

And I do. Its too long- down to my butt. Haven't had a haircut in 2 years. My daughter has ripped atleast 1/3 of it out by playing with it though

You Should Have Long Hair

You are assertive and bold. You lead when others follow, and you're not afraid to go after what you want in life.
Your hair tells people that you are powerful and even a little vain. You want to be respected and admired.

You can be a bit self-absorbed at times. You can't help it... you're in love with yourself!
You are good at getting your way. All it usually takes is a well practiced flip of the hair.

Actually, I'd like to cut my hair super short. Hair is such a hassle to take care of and mine won't grow much below shoulders anyway, so I've been stuck with bobs and alike all my life. Some day...

You Should Have Super Short Hair

super-short-hair.jpg

You are confident and conventional. You are proud of who you are and have nothing to hide.
Your hair tells people that you are honest and straightforward. You appear ready to face the world head on.

You can be very quiet at times. You aren't shy though... you're just thinking things over.
You prefer to plan out the best course of action before you do anything. You want to be able to be your best in every situation.

--- I have been told I should cut my hair to such a length, because apparently it would be "super cute"! I have yet to do this though. I know it's just hair, but I am used to wearing it as almost like a shield for my face. :/

"Confidence," "pride," and "conventionality," are concepts I am working on, confidence and pride more so than the latter.

[h=4][/h][h=4]You Should Have Short Hair[/h]You are calm and level headed. You don't get stressed out easily, and you have a playful streak.
Your hair tells people you are responsible and serious. You know how to have fun, but only when the time is right.
You are a bit unpredictable and have the tendency to flip flop. You seem a lot more together than you actually are.
You have learned that it's important to put on a brave face in life, even if you're not feeling so brave.

Funny, I've inherited baldness from my stony faced big headed maternal grandpa, my hair is long but all the strands are in a weird phase, and I will eventually have to shave it all off 'cause it'll look bad. I've come to embrace the reality of being completely bald, the upside of baldness is being in 'a good mood' often and having a great reserve of untapped aggression.

You Should Have Long Hair

You are assertive and bold. You lead when others follow, and you're not afraid to go after what you want in life.
Your hair tells people that you are powerful and even a little vain. You want to be respected and admired.

You can be a bit self-absorbed at times. You can't help it... you're in love with yourself!
You are good at getting your way. All it usually takes is a well practiced flip of the hair.

You Should Have Super Short Hair or You Should Have Super Long Hair, depending on whether I choose thinking or doing my own thing.

My hair goes past my scapula, so it is either very accurate or very inaccurate (to what I have)

You Should Have Short Hair

You are calm and level headed. You don't get stressed out easily, and you have a playful streak.

1st paragraph is wrong. 2nd paragraph is slightly less wrong. As for short hair, the shortest I've ever had it was about chin length, and while I manage to pull it off, it's shorter than I like. I'm hoping to go back to full length. (It was down to my butt at one point and I flipped out and cut it, and haven't managed to stop cutting it for various reasons.)

Whatever length it takes to hide my eddie munster widow's peak. =/