What food do you guys crave right now? | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

What food do you guys crave right now?

Gum-chewer brain on ice. But only if I get to decapitate him first :smilingimp:

giphy.gif

Hey JD, I hope you're well and life is treating you kindly:) I'm glad to see you're having a nice time:))

I bought Spirited Away a couple of years ago having heard great things about it, but not found the right time to watch it yet. I was reading about INFJ characters a few days ago (as one does) and came across a character called Ashitaka from a Studio Ghibli/Hayao Miyazaki film called Princess Mononoke; completely fallen in love with it. Cannot wait to watch Spirited Away, although I'm not sure if it's going to be better.

@JennyDaniella

Hey Jonah! It’s great to see your presence on here! You’ve been missed. <3

And thanks! Life has been pretty great and will soon be pretty busy since I’ll be seeing @JamieUK92 pretty soon in less than a week. Super excited. :)

I hope life is also treating you kindly! <3

And Spirited Away is an amazing movie, you’ll highly enjoy it! The great thing about Studio Ghibli is that each movie has their own amazing touch and uniqueness to them, so you’ll pretty much love them all. Spirited Away has its own special essence that not many movies can truly capture, hence why it’s such a great classic. :) hope you enjoy it!

@JamieUK92 and I had our usual daily phone call earlier before he went to bed, and he mentioned Mexican food. So I’ve been craving Mexican food lmao.

Here ya go!

24DF99F1-4898-49CC-B32B-3D089BECF01E.jpeg FD8F6724-DC0D-4792-9ED6-BCD27DAE7906.jpeg 11E2683A-0CFF-427B-B371-A76894A04982.jpeg 6CF3A9F3-1FCC-4704-8306-04134062F037.jpeg

Hey Jonah! It’s great to see your presence on here! You’ve been missed. <3

And thanks! Life has been pretty great and will soon be pretty busy since I’ll be seeing @JamieUK92 pretty soon in less than a week. Super excited. :)

I hope life is also treating you kindly! <3

And Spirited Away is an amazing movie, you’ll highly enjoy it! The great thing about Studio Ghibli is that each movie has their own amazing touch and uniqueness to them, so you’ll pretty much love them all. Spirited Away has its own special essence that not many movies can truly capture, hence why it’s such a great classic. :) hope you enjoy it!

Aww, that's awesome to hear; I hope Jamie is well too. I wish you a beautiful time together, I'm sure it will be.

I'm great thanks:) Nice to know you are too. I think I'm going to save Spirited Away fro Christmas; something special.

Take care and wishing you a safe journey:)