What does your name mean? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What does your name mean?

Results did not line up well with who I am well except for

"Being consistent and stable in your nature, you are decisive, capable, and efficient, though not always tactful in expressing your opinions."

:laughing: Tact? Who has time for tact?

• Your name has given you energy, drive, and ambition, but also an almost excessively strong-willed and independent nature.
  • While you are creative, inventive, and ingenious in practical matters, and always ready to initiate and promote new undertakings, you often experience difficulty in bringing your undertakings to a successful conclusion because of your own changing interests or changing circumstances.
  • You become intensely involved with everything you plan to do, but the stress arising from frustrating obstacles or misunderstandings with others could prompt you to be intolerant and sarcastic in your expression, with breakdowns in congenial relations with family and friends a possible end result.
Health Analysis

• Any emotional outbursts or moods would register as tension in your solar plexus, resulting in nervous indigestion and related problems. Tension could also centre in the head affecting the eyes, ears, sinuses, or teeth. True relaxation and peace of mind are elusive under this name.

TBH always hated my first name lol

Reactions: Quiet and mintoots
Ok diz creepy

• Your name of M gives you the desire to understand and to help others but, at the same time you can become too involved in their problems and, as a result, worry too much.
  • You desire a home and family of your own and have the ability to create understanding and harmony in family association as you are pliable, forgiving, and tactful.
  • You love children and would not hesitate to care for any children who might need you.
  • Whenever possible, you avoid argument and turmoil because you prefer not to face an issue if it means hurting anyone's feelings.
  • You shrink from sordidness and poverty because you feel very deeply for anyone in unfortunate circumstances.
  • Though you recognize your responsibilities, you are inclined to put things off until you are forced to take action.
  • If given the opportunity, you could develop musical and artistic abilities.
Health Analysis

• This name is a fairly healthy influence, although it does not give you as much vitality as many people have. Any tension centres in the fluid functions causing overweight, varicose veins, swelling of the legs and ankles, kidney trouble, bladder trouble, or female problems.

Reactions: Quiet
  • The name of Renaud makes you very idealistic, sensitive, and inspirational.
  • If these qualities are not understood and properly directed through music, art, or other creative expression, you could become jealous and possessive of those close to you.
  • Your feelings are so strong that you are inclined to build your life around certain individuals and become wrapped up in personal love rather than seeking into the deeper truths of life; thus you could suffer losses in your affections and shattered ideals.
  • You are generous and people are drawn to you because of your friendly and sympathetic nature.
  • You lack system and order in your life and will often leave your own duties if someone calls upon you for assistance.
  • When you are inspired and feel happy, life seems so wonderful; but you can be just as depressed and unhappy as well, feeling as if everyone is against you.

Basically I'm an INFJ Type 2

I have always gone by Tony, but my name is actually Anthony.

Interesting. In January, I had open heart surgery for a valve replacement. I was born with a bicuspid aortic valve. I have to admit that it seems accurate.
  • The name of Anthony gives you a clever, quick, analytical mind, but you suffer with a great deal of self-consciousness, lack of confidence, and much aloneness because of misunderstandings.
  • Your idealistic and sensitive nature gives you a deep appreciation for the finer things of life and a strong desire to be of service to humanity.
  • There are times when you experience inner turbulence at your inability to say what you mean.
  • It is far easier for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings through writing than verbally.
  • You find pleasure in literature, in poetry, and in your ideals and will turn to them when you feel you have been misunderstood.
  • You are deeply moved by the beauties of life, especially nature.
  • Because your feelings run deep, you must guard against the ups and downs, being very inspired one minute, then moody, reserved, and depressed the next.
  • Your reactions to people vary according to how you feel.
  • You tend to be secretive and noncommittal about private matters, yet at times you will talk effusively in order to hide your self-consciousness or to lead others away from personal subjects.
  • You are inspired by encouragement from others, yet suspicious of their intent.
  • You crave affection but seldom find anyone who understands your nature.
Health Analysis
  • Physical weaknesses would show in your heart, lungs, or bronchial area.

Reactions: Quiet
Your first name of Lore causes you to be quick-minded and never at a loss for words. When you are feeling relaxed and cheerful, you can be very charming and able to say just the right thing to compliment or inspire someone.

When challenged for an explanation on a matter that could cause conflict, you can almost instantly come up with an acceptable answer to deflect the issue, even if you have to stretch the truth a little. You make the effort to communicate with others because you place importance on having people around you. Talking comes easily to you, but you must guard against your inclination to talk too much, especially if you are overstressed.

Because you are expressive, you could be good in sales, but here again, must avoid talking the customer both into and out of the sale. When you are annoyed or under excessive pressure, you must be careful not to be biting in your speech, fault-finding, and hard to please.

Your name creates two conflicting natures. One side desires placidity, relaxation, and social activities, while the other side longs for change and travel, and opportunities that allow you to be creative and independent from all routine and interference. Farther fields look greener to you and you find it hard to finish what you have started. Your difficulty in accumulating wealth or stabilizing your finances often causes your personal affairs to be in a turmoil.

The qualities in this name tend to narrow your opportunities by hindering your ability to concentrate. A poor memory could eventually be a problem.

There is much confusion under this name, and your moods will fluctuate from one extreme to the other. You could, at times, be too easily influenced against your better judgment, and be led along paths or into activities that put you at risk.

Your extreme sensitivity and intensity have an adverse effect on your nervous system and, under extreme pressure, could cause a nervous breakdown. Through lack of discretion and being too emotional, you could attract bitter experiences and disappointments in people. This unsettledness will take its toll on your health causing you to have a sensitive, nervous stomach, indigestion, and a tendency toward ulcers. It could also cause upsets in the fluid functions: in the kidneys, bladder, or circulatory system of your body. These upsets drain your vitality and make you tire more readily.

While you do have a quick, clever mind, the tensions and limitations this name places upon your happiness and success in life far outweigh the benefits.
--
Well, I guess a change of nickname is in order. Surely, that will solve all of my potential woes.

• Your name of S has made you versatile and creative.
  • There is hardly anything you cannot do if you put your mind to it, but a driving urge leads you to one experience after another, seldom finishing what you start.
  • You cannot find peace of mind or lasting contentment in anything you do.
  • As soon as a challenge is met, boredom sets in, and you yearn for another experience.
  • This restlessness makes it difficult for you to assume responsibility and to establish stable, progressive conditions in your life.
  • You could do well in sales work or in meeting the public where quickness of mind and expression are all important.
  • You have many friends, but lose interest in people very quickly.
  • Your intense mental activity spoils system and concentration, and plays havoc with relaxation and sleep.
  • Out of your quick thinking has been borne hasty speech.
  • Acting on impulse instead of with forethought has led to many disappointments and bitter experiences.
Health Analysis

• Your whole nervous system could be affected by the intense emotional influence of this name.
-----------------------------------

I'm not sure I lose interest in people very quickly.
eyes her list of friends she's had for decades.

Hm. The rest seems somewhat accurate.

Douglas, the names you use create your life experiences. All names are not equal.

View History

Douglas (m) The bold italic font represents my own reactions to these statements.

• The name of Douglas gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature. I'm introverted, so that fits well enough.
  • You stick stubbornly to your ideas or decisions, in spite of any appeals or advice; you are not willing to accept a compromise. A little less true than it should be; I could benefit from being more decisive.
  • You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others. An autism spectrum disorder will have that effect on someone's personality, so I can believe that.
  • This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression. An autism spectrum disorder will have that effect on someone's personality, so I can believe that.
  • When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed. An autism spectrum disorder will have that effect on someone's personality, so I can believe that.
  • Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way. If anything, I may need to stand up for what I actually feel--once I learn about my actual feeling and start being a little less compliant with others.
  • You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing. Now we're talking, so to speak.
  • Your friendships and personal associations are rather restricted, being limited to those of a similar nature who can understand and accept your rather straightforward yet reserved manner. That does leave me feeling a little bit depressed, yes.
  • You are steadfast and loyal, and do not allow gossip or anything belittling to be said against those whom you accept in friendship. That's right; if you badmouth the people I love and respect, just beware of my bad side.
  • You find satisfaction in being outdoors or in getting out into nature, or in dealing with the products of the earth. Hmmm, that isn't so true.
  • There is originality and depth of thought contained in this name, particularly along practical and mathematical lines. I tried living that way as as INTJ, but it didn't work out.

Reactions: o2b