What do you think of the "cougar" phenom? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What do you think of the "cougar" phenom?

Do you guys think there is a minimum age limit on who is defined as a cougar? Is it 40, 45? Or does it depend more on the age difference?

Yes I think it's starts around 45 - 50. There is also a certain amount of wrinkles/age that should be present. To me, to be a real cougar the woman should be on the verge of being "too old" for young men to find desirable; the woman should be trying (or at least appear to be) to have her last hurrah before menopause sets in and constant hot and cold flashes become too prevalent to even want to have some hot sweaty man breathing his hot air on top of her brittle bones.

related: I feel like to be a proper MILF, the woman needs to be desired by teenagers (preferably her children's friends) and not just the over 18 crowd. 35-45 in age too, not just some teenager or 20-something who got knocked up and has a baby. On the other hand a cougar doesn't want to risk prison time, she just wants that young cock.

Reactions: Nixie
Yes I think it's starts around 45 - 50. There is also a certain amount of wrinkles/age that should be present. To me, to be a real cougar the woman should be on the verge of being "too old" for young men to find desirable; the woman should be trying (or at least appear to be) to have her last hurrah before menopause sets in and constant hot and cold flashes become too prevalent to even want to have some hot sweaty man breathing his hot air on top of her brittle bones.

This is getting me hot and bothered

Reactions: the
no. why? Are you looking?

lol dont give him ideas pics, he'll be heartbroken when the older women reject him. where's that photo from btw? looks familiar

Reactions: Gaze
Suddenly this thread become sooo..mmhmm. *sits, chewing cookies*.

Also, [MENTION=731]the[/MENTION] is getting extremely picky towards his cougars. XDDDD A cougar connoisseur, sir? :p

I agree with [MENTION=731]the[/MENTION]'s definitions. Though I'd never thought of it quite like that before using the terms.

MILFs are hot. Like, 30s-40s, is an older woman. I think women can look much, much better in late 20s/early 30s than in the early 20s which is meant to be prime.

I do like older women but I can't pinpoint why. They just look different in a good way. :lol:

Personally I think whatever happens between two consenting adults is none of anybody else's business but I find that the term 'cougar' is used mostly as a derogatory term. Since I could be considered in 'cougar' territory I purposely stay away from any sort of animal print so as not to give off the appearance of perhaps being a cougar. I have been known to dance with younger men at parties but that doesn't make me a cougar. I have been called a cougar, unfairly I would say because I have never been on the 'prowl'. I definitely don't give off a 'predatory' feel. I would consider dating somebody slightly younger but not by much. I would probably feel slightly uncomfortable about it.

I'm curious, has there ever been a thread about older men dating younger women? or is that not as interesting?

I'm curious, has there ever been a thread about older men dating younger women? or is that not as interesting?

start a thread!

related: I feel like to be a proper MILF, the woman needs to be desired by teenagers (preferably her children's friends) and not just the over 18 crowd. 35-45 in age too, not just some teenager or 20-something who got knocked up and has a baby. On the other hand a cougar doesn't want to risk prison time, she just wants that young cock.

I have hit the magical age of cougardom it seems. I will, for the sake of SCIENCE, begin to work toward seducing younger men. I will take note of whether their hot, sweaty bodies are indeed a distraction although, no hot flashes so far...fingers crossed! I will also have my calcium checked again but I don't have brittle bones as of now.

Unfortunately, I do not have kids so I do not meet any of your specifications of being a MILF.

I have hit the magical age of cougardom it seems. I will, for the sake of SCIENCE, begin to work toward seducing younger men. I will take note of whether their hot, sweaty bodies are indeed a distraction although, no hot flashes so far...fingers crossed! I will also have my calcium checked again but I don't have brittle bones as of now.

Unfortunately, I do not have kids so I do not meet any of your specifications of being a MILF.

You will be a martyr of science. I commend you!

Pictures of the men please...for all is single ladies!

By all means, DO IT FOR SCIENCE

I'd be interested in having a good and deep relationship someone, and age isn't as important to me as maturity and respect. If it is only about sex and hedonism, then it's gotta be one night stand or nothing. I probably could use a lesson from someone more experienced, but I'm not interested in being used (or using) by someone on a regular basis.