What Do People Envy About You? | INFJ Forum

What Do People Envy About You?

[h=4]Hear, hear! Probably true, I'd say.

People Envy Your Inner Peace[/h]
inner-peace.gif

[h=3]Post it now![/h]

You understand your place in the world and accept life as it is. For you, "it's all good."
People envy how grounded and level headed you are. But you're too at peace to even notice.

[h=4]People Envy Your Compassion[/h]
compassion.gif

[h=3]
[/h]

You have a kind heart and an unusual empathy for all living creatures. You tend to absorb others' happiness and pain.
People envy your compassion, and more importantly, the connections it helps you build. And compassionate as you are, you feel for them.

compassion.gif

[h=3] [/h]

You have a kind heart and an unusual empathy for all living creatures. You tend to absorb others' happiness and pain.
People envy your compassion, and more importantly, the connections it helps you build. And compassionate as you are, you feel for them.

People Envy Your Ingenuity

ingenuity.gif

You're a person with unique ideas, big plans, and a zany outlook on life. Many people look to you for inspiration.
People envy your creativity and "who cares?" attitude. They feel very ordinary next to you - and they usually are!

People Envy Your Generosity

You're a giving soul, and you'd do almost anything for those you love. And they'd do anything for you!
People may envy how giving you are, but more than anything, they envy those you open your heart to.

I don't think these are things that people commonly envy...

I think it would be an interesting thread to start though. Maybe you would like to do the honours, [MENTION=1593]pipsqueaka[/MENTION] ? "What do you think people envy about you?"

Last edited by a moderator:

© 2004-2012 Blogthings.com
Privacy Policy

[h=4]People Envy Your Confidence[/h]
confidence.gif

[h=3]Post it now![/h]

You have the attitude and self esteem to take on anything. Failure is beyond not an option for you - it doesn't even cross your mind.
People envy your ability to take on any challenge ... and they're secretly afraid you think you're better than them. You don't. You're just sure of yourself.

People Envy Your Compassion.

I don't think these are things that people commonly envy...

I think it would be an interesting thread to start though. Maybe you would like to do the honours, @pipsqueaka ? "What do you think people envy about you?"

That's a toughie. I wanted to find that out exactly.

I spend a lot of time admiring other people, and often think of myself as a wallflower
But for once, I thought maybe there was an advantage to being one?

Not sure if that answered it though

That's a toughie. I wanted to find that out exactly.

I spend a lot of time admiring other people, and often think of myself as a wallflower
But for once, I thought maybe there was an advantage to being one?

Not sure if that answered it though

I think that makes sense. Often times people do envy the things about us that we ourselves may not consider worthy of envying. It's still pretty curious to think about.

People Envy Your Compassion

yeah...sometimes too empathetic haha

compassion.gif

Reactions: palomica26.2
energy.gif

People Envy Your Energy
You've got the drive and determination to keep your life in order, and you are on track to be a huge success.
People tend to envy all you've got in life, but they don't understand the work that goes behind it!

I wonder what the result be if I hadn't just run for 30 minutes.....

Compassionate.
compassion.gif

People Envy Your Energy

energy.gif

Post it now!

You've got the drive and determination to keep your life in order, and you are on track to be a huge success.
People tend to envy all you've got in life, but they don't understand the work that goes behind it!

Yeap, not my energy though, cuz im usually feeling super tired, but i think my ambition is something people dont like hearing about.

People Envy Your Compassion

compassion.gif