what adjective describes you? | INFJ Forum

what adjective describes you?

You Are Fun

Your friends would describe you as the life of the party. You are a total blast to be around.
You have a lot of enthusiasm - and it doesn't matter whether you're at work or at play.

You are definitely an ideas person. You are constantly inspired, and the things you think of can be a little off the wall!
You are colorful and downright quirky. You love to be the center of attention.

Meh, I don't think I'm as fun as this makes me sound. I'm fun, but a blast?!?!

You Are Discerning

Your friends would describe you as a perfectionist. You are very detail oriented.
You believe that people should do things right, and that includes yourself.

You are very sensitive and observant. You notice everything, and nothing slips past you.
You see opportunities where others do not. You are very creative and resourceful.

Reactions: rawr
You Are Peaceful
Your friends would describe you as easy going and laid back.
You don't like stress or conflict. You try to avoid arguments, and if forced, you'll take on the role of the peacemaker.

You are very friendly and easy to get along with. Others admire your people skills.
You are able to take almost anything in stride. You don't think getting stressed out is worth it.

[MENTION=1009]mf[/MENTION] i need to hang around more people like you :)

Reactions: bamf
You Are Confident

Your friends would describe you as a real "go-getter." You're very accomplished.
You're a natural leader. You always know what needs to be done and who should do it.

You trust yourself to perform well. You like to challenge yourself. You aren't afraid of failure.
You are proactive instead of being reactive. You just get going and do what needs to be done.

You are a nerotic fuck-up.

People don't describe you. They'd rather forget. You have a tedency to consume space that would be better served being empty.

You always know how to make thing awkward or otherwise ruin the day. In fact, you are doing this right now. You have very nice teeth.

You Are Peaceful

You don't like stress or conflict. You try to avoid arguments, and if forced, you'll take on the role of the peacemaker.

You are very friendly and easy to get along with. Others admire your people skills.
You are able to take almost anything in stride. You don't think getting stressed out is worth it.

Peaceful. :)

You Are Discerning

Your friends would describe you as a perfectionist. You are very detail oriented.

You are very sensitive and observant. You notice everything, and nothing slips past you.
You see opportunities where others do not. You are very creative and resourceful.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, i'm so smart . . . n'stuff :D

Where be all the fun people?!

You Are Confident

Your friends would describe you as a real "go-getter." You're very accomplished.
You're a natural leader. You always know what needs to be done and who should do it.

You trust yourself to perform well. You like to challenge yourself. You aren't afraid of failure.
You are proactive instead of being reactive. You just get going and do what needs to be done.
Wow, sure didn't see that one coming!

You Are Fun

fun.jpg

Your friends would describe you as the life of the party. You are a total blast to be around.
You have a lot of enthusiasm - and it doesn't matter whether you're at work or at play.

You are definitely an ideas person. You are constantly inspired, and the things you think of can be a little off the wall!

You Are Fun

fun.jpg

*high fives*
FUN!

You Are Peaceful

peaceful.jpg

You Are Peaceful

You Are Discerning

I could probably only answer one question the same each time of the five. There's a woman on TV comedy that always ruins the fun for everyone that always makes this funny face. That expression would be me on this test.

Who is that woman??

You Are Peaceful

Peaceful. :)

You Are Peaceful

I sense a pattern forming :p

Peaceful