Well Hello.... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Well Hello....

*facepalm*

Don't tell them so quickly about the jello wars! We don't want them to skip the crucial struggle with self-identity, ya know. :w:

well...I don't think an infj could possibly skip that step. *ponders her internal struggle with her ni and fe* wait can I still play in the jello??
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm glad you laughed! My pleasure totally! :)

I had to log out and come back. I am a bit freaked out about this forum honestly. So much so I haven't done any work in about 3 hours now; my shift is over in about 45 minutes.

I have been wondering what is my major malfunction since I was about 12 years old and now I am 31 and see it is in fact, NOT, a malfunction. Just a rarity. *shrugs*

OMGosh I really want to spill my guts but I have to restrain myself because I have to go grocery shop and chase my kids around then get ready for my mother's night out where I go out and dance totally alone to thumping house music and in between, have a glass of Merlot or 2. I'm really antsy now, with this discovery. I need to get out of here.

*literally whistling*

heh you're adorable, you'll fit right in here. don't be afraid to spill your guts, nobody will mind.

*facepalm*

Don't tell them so quickly about the jello wars! We don't want them to skip the crucial struggle with self-identity, ya know. :w:

hah!

The initiation process, I can dig it, jello shots and mind changing and all.

I am still way excited, almost to a mania. well maybe it is. I don't know if I'm schizoid. I may be. I have time to figure this out though.

*biting nails* eek!...

I have to digest this more........

BBL..

The initiation process, I can dig it, jello shots and mind changing and all.

I am still way excited, almost to a mania. well maybe it is. I don't know if I'm schizoid. I may be. I have time to figure this out though.

*biting nails* eek!...

BBL..

oh no my sweet...no jello shots...this is an all out jello wrastlin WAR!! :m177:

Hi and welcome. :]

oh no my sweet...no jello shots...this is an all out jello wrastlin WAR!! :m177:

oooo even yummier.....

I'm gonna introduce the Chocolate Choke Slam....

I'll explain to you all one day... lol

Welcome, welcome!!!...:hug: I am so glad you found the forum. I hope you continue to like it here...

Now, chocolate choke slam you say? :m190: I am intrigued... and can not wait for you to tell me more.

Also, how was your mothers night out? Sounds like a good time.

well hullo there :wave:

Helloooss to more kind folks!!! :)

dneecey,

It was cool! I met up with my DJ friend, and the Detroit Techno Militia had the turntables for the evening.

Now, of course I noticed all the underlying vibes going on. There was a lot of competition amongst the women, which is usually a crowd set I try to avoid, which is how I stumbled into the electronic music scene in the first place. Also, I think some guy's girlfriend was hitting on me, but I'm not sure, because I tend to attract a lot of gay/bisexual people of both genders for no particular reason I can pinpoint. I'm not really sure what aura I am giving off in that regard.

I really spent half the night trying to view the forum from my PDA. lol.

And also, trying to figure out if my DJ friend is an INFJ. He has a lot of the "symptoms" so to speak. When we first met, we talked about being Social Loners. I avoid him during the week because we talked about the possessiveness thing that humans are very guilty of, and I am noticing that it is coming out of him a bit.

Very full evening and I was only out 3 hours.

But then, there's always a bunch of stuff swishing around my brain so hey.. :m168: !!!!!!!!

*biting nails* eek!...

BBL..

I really spent half the night trying to view the forum from my PDA. lol.

It's really amazing, isn't it? I remember my reaction when I discovered I wasn't just some weird freak. It was so AWESOME to find out there's others like me! ^_^