WellNoWonder

Peace Through Action
Dec 10, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
holy crappola....

a whole bunch of loner-type yet social people who think too much and struggle with left vs right brain-ded-ness

Hello everyone. I'll be lurking for a while, may pop in here and there, but I'm sure you'll understand.

Peace.

Reactions: Faye
Hello there!

Greets! Feel free to lurk away, but do pop up and say hi once in a while! ^_^

:m069:

Mr. Hanky?

Thanks!!!

*warm and fuzzy feeling*

Umm...who is Mr. Hanky? lol

I am going through this MYRIAD of emotions reading here. I thought maybe cuz I'm a girl and I have those hormone thingies. I don't think that's it. I can't even work at this stupid desk right now reading this forum and I really don't care if I get caught. heeheehee.

Looks like I won't be allowed to lurk, but that's cool with me. I don't really LIKE to lurk, but.....aw hell you guys know. :)

I am SO looking forward to having more time to post here......

Hi, welcome!

Never mind about Mr. Hanky. the Holy Crapola comment just triggered a spontaneous outburst from me. Sorry.

Hello. :D I hope you don't lurk, cos you seem nice. :)
I've nothing against lurkers by the way (much love to all the lurkers out there - come and play! ), but it is nice to get a chance to know and 'read' the people who visit here.

Oh cool! I am nice!

Um. I'm sure I posted this in the wrong forum. Maybe this was to go in Introductions but I was compelled to post IMMEDIATELY...yeah...

hiya, welcome. your intro made me laugh :D

I'm glad you laughed! My pleasure totally! :)

I had to log out and come back. I am a bit freaked out about this forum honestly. So much so I haven't done any work in about 3 hours now; my shift is over in about 45 minutes.

I have been wondering what is my major malfunction since I was about 12 years old and now I am 31 and see it is in fact, NOT, a malfunction. Just a rarity. *shrugs*

OMGosh I really want to spill my guts but I have to restrain myself because I have to go grocery shop and chase my kids around then get ready for my mother's night out where I go out and dance totally alone to thumping house music and in between, have a glass of Merlot or 2. I'm really antsy now, with this discovery. I need to get out of here.

*literally whistling*

Never mind about Mr. Hanky. the Holy Crapola comment just triggered a spontaneous outburst from me. Sorry.

Hello. :D I hope you don't lurk, cos you seem nice. :)
I've nothing against lurkers by the way (much love to all the lurkers out there - come and play! ), but it is nice to get a chance to know and 'read' the people who visit here.

i do that spontaneous outburst thing quite a bit myself! lol!

I'm glad you laughed! My pleasure totally! :)

I had to log out and come back. I am a bit freaked out about this forum honestly. So much so I haven't done any work in about 3 hours now; my shift is over in about 45 minutes.

I have been wondering what is my major malfunction since I was about 12 years old and now I am 31 and see it is in fact, NOT, a malfunction. Just a rarity. *shrugs*

OMGosh I really want to spill my guts but I have to restrain myself because I have to go grocery shop and chase my kids around then get ready for my mother's night out where I go out and dance totally alone to thumping house music and in between, have a glass of Merlot or 2. I'm really antsy now, with this discovery. I need to get out of here.

*literally whistling*

Lol you have a classic case of infj-realization-forum-shock.

I did the exact same thing when I first came. I didn't even post an intro until I posted quite a few times. I just jumped right in because it was incredibly exciting.

Lurk away! and welcome to the forum :)

holy crappola....

a whole bunch of loner-type yet social people who think too much and struggle with left vs right brain-ded-ness

Hello everyone. I'll be lurking for a while, may pop in here and there, but I'm sure you'll understand.

Peace.

Welcome!

The shock will wear off then you'll read some more then you'll change your type a bunch of times. All the while maintaining your complete infjness then you'll settle into a comfortable realization that here you can truly be yourself. Then you can join the jello wars hehe!!
Posted via Mobile Device

The shock will wear off then you'll read some more then you'll change your type a bunch of times. All the while maintaining your complete infjness then you'll settle into a comfortable realization that here you can truly be yourself. Then you can join the jello wars hehe!!
Posted via Mobile Device

*facepalm*

Don't tell them so quickly about the jello wars! We don't want them to skip the crucial struggle with self-identity, ya know. :w:

Last edited by a moderator: