[INFJ] - we broke up.. was it a right choice? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] we broke up.. was it a right choice?

Just let this one go and find someone else, if the other person can't offer emotional stability then it is never going to work.

I'm doing ok thanks for asking @Ren
It's still tough sometimes, especially because due to certain reasons at work I cannot tell anyone that I'm single. So I have to keep lying and it's really hard, also I suck at lying. Thank god it will all be over in December (done with this job). Then I can truly move on.
But other than that I haven't been happier in a long time and I'm glad I found the strength to let him go. I'm sure he feels the same way.

It's still tough sometimes, especially because due to certain reasons at work I cannot tell anyone that I'm single. So I have to keep lying and it's really hard, also I suck at lying. Thank god it will all be over in December (done with this job). Then I can truly move on.
But other than that I haven't been happier in a long time and I'm glad I found the strength to let him go. I'm sure he feels the same way.

It's great to hear you haven't been happier in a long time! Delighted to hear that :blush:

The work situation does sound really annoying though... but December is around the corner!

Well...

You're a young lady. If you want to have a family before you're thirty, it's better to find a more stable guy that can provide for children.

If you don't want to get married and start a family, date whoever you want. Be reckless.

The clock is ticking.

Well...

You're a young lady. If you want to have a family before you're thirty, it's better to find a more stable guy that can provide for children.

The clock is ticking.

Sometimes I wonder if you're not 200 years old, Pinny

I don't understand. Why do you have to lie?

@Deleted member 16771 eh it's complicated and it's also a stupid reason why I'm not telling them so I'm sure everyone here will tell me that I'm crazy or something. Also I think it's none of their bussines and I already hate that they ask too many questions about my personal life. So I decided I'm just keeping it to myslef. I don't wanna talk about it with strangers face to face. I always only talk about my ''problems'' and personal life with very close friends and well sometimes on forums. It's easier when someone doesn't know you in person, then they can focus on the problem itself.
So yeah, I just wanna leave this part of my life behind and not talk about it with people in my everyday life if you know what I mean.

@Pin I wish it would be that easy. Every guy I like doesn't like me (there is only one guy but still LOL) and on the other hand guys I have no interests in keep bugging me, asking me out (I don't do parties and I don't do ''drinks''). My life in a nutshell.

I won't sugar coat this, and I'll keep it brief.

Yes. You made the right decision to terminate the relationship. The types of behavior he was exhibiting is completely unacceptable and you deserve better than that. Hope you're doing okay, you'll be fine, and so will he. :)

Reactions: Sandie33