Visual BMI | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Visual BMI

I feel rather depressed that there's nobody on my bit, nor above, below, to the left, or right of me.

:(

Last edited:
I feel rather depressed that there's nobody on my bit, nor above, below, to the left, or right of me.

@88chazz88

YOU can change that :D

There's something wrong here. The images are all mixed up. What happened to the pretty Asian girl in the black dress that I posted?

There's something wrong here. The images are all mixed up. What happened to the pretty Asian girl in the black dress that I posted?

the images are being overwritten. you will have to save the image to your computer, and then upload it as an attachment here.

I was hoping some kindly mod with no life would go through and fix them for us.

There's not one for me either.
So I offer this one instead. 5'4" & 90 pounds:

Attachments

• station1.jpg
    station1.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
This site sucks. People who share the same height and weight can still look radically different depending on a variety of factors:

- how much of their weight is muscle as opposed to fat (a 5'10" 200 pound bodybuilder with 6% body fat is going to look really different than a 5'10" 200 pound office worker at 32% bodyfat).
- their posture
- whether they are ectomorphic, endomorphic, mesomorphic
- their bone structure (wide hips vs narrow hips / broad shoulder vs thin shoulders)

...etc.

Moreover, a lot of these people are wearing ill fitting clothes that don't give the viewer an accurate glimpse of what their body looks like. I mean, what the hell am I supposed to glean from looking at this guy:

603-150_Mdoucet_L1.jpg

Other than the fact he dresses like shit at the beach, I can't tell anything about his height and weight because he's all bundled up. Like I said, this site sucks. And BMI is antiquated.