Vaccines Debate | Page 29 | INFJ Forum

Vaccines Debate

Now that's an interesting claim. Because I'm relatively young, then I obviously know nothing about anything. That clearly makes sense :m177:

If I am so wrong, then you should be able to point out where in my arguments I have gone wrong. Unfortunately, you have not even attempted such a thing. Instead you resort to dismissing my points based on claims of false authority (when my arguments certainly do not hinge on such things) and attempts to degrade me rather than my argument.

I may not be an expert in this field, but I'm certainly no slouch when it comes to science based fields, and my ability to do research and understand complicated concepts. To dismiss my arguments because I'm young is a last resort of someone who cannot defend their view. Notice I have admitted (more than once) that it very well might be the case that vaccines are toxic. However it is up to those who share your view to establish such is the case. Given your current points of various toxic substances and immune overload, the arguments simply don't hold. Until you can produce better arguments and evidence to support vaccine toxicity, it is far more reasonable to conclude that vaccines are not toxic.

In fact, your air of superiority is not only disgusting and a serious flaw in character, but it also limits your ability to think clearly. Further, not only is your pompous attitude ridiculous and founded in falsely significant self-views, but it is directly insulting. It goes a long way to demonstrating your pseudo-elitist view of the world.

You ask for respect and yet you pay none

I have provided plenty of evidence and will continue to do so

You can continue to ignore that evidence if you wish but i am telling you a day is approaching where it will be undeniable to everyone that vaccines cause considerable harm of many kinds to children that far outweigh the supposed benefits

There are also arguments that i have posted that show that vaccines aren't the cause of improvements of health and yet you ignore these too

There's really no point spending any more time discussing with you directly as you have proven yourself unreasonable (unable to reason with); my view is that your unreasonableness is founded upon a large amount of arrogance on your part

Yes age is a factor here because when you have been dealing with the information i have for over 2 decades then you will understand this better

Intelligence can be there at any age (although the brain is still developing...yours will continue to develop into your early twenties for example) but experience is another factor not to be ignored and experience also includes the amount of information someone has been exposed to

It is my belief (i know it really rather than believe it) that i know a great many things that you do not because i have dedicated myself to learning them

You are invalidating that experience i have (through the arrogance of youth) whilst claiming that i should listen to you lol

I have heard you.....

I debated with you over flouride in which you were proven wrong

I debated with you over wifi and you were proven wrong

Now i am debating with you over vaccines and you are being proven wrong (inside whistleblowers are telling you you are wrong as are the actual inserts of the vaccines themselves as well as independent studies)

Now i have been through this process with more people then you would believe; you are just the latest left brain heavy person who has come to the forum to try and school me only to find out their pre-conceived notions about the world are wrong and you won't be the last. Each one was as convinced of their intellectual prowess as you are

But intellect is not intelligence. Intellect is left brain thinking, intelligence is the ability to balance left and right brains and until you do that you are like a horse with blinkers on its eyes....all you can see is what the left brain decodes for you

I'm not saying this to insult you, i am saying to you that the process of awakening to your full intelligence is part of growing up and is a process we are all going through.

The problem with left brain thinking is that the system DELIBERATELY encourages left brain thinking as a form of social control and to create an administrative class to administer the system

because left brain thinking people are rewarded by the system they develop a sense that they are somehow elite and superior and they express an arrogance that derives from that, which i am seeing in you and your proud claims.

But what i am telling you is that you are not seeing the full picture

This is going to upset you because you want to believe with your left brain that you have all the answers

The real learning comes when a person can humble themself enough to accept that they don't have all the answers; only then do you gain entry to the temple of learning.

And at the moment you are sitting on the doorstep, pronouncing to the world your worthiness to be permitted entry to the temple little knowing that the left brain institution (university) you are going to is but an ante-chamber, not the main hall (i passed through those antechambers years ago)

But of course you will deny this and proclaim that I am being aloof because from your blinkered view you cannot see what i can see (with my benefit of experience)

Last edited:

Well let me help you out there

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2015/04/cbs-gardasil-vaccine-can-cause.html

CBS: Gardasil Vaccine Can Cause Infection With Higher Risk HPV Strain

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

By Erin Elizabeth

Women who receive the Gardasil (HPV) vaccine may be more likely to be infected with the higher-risk strains of the virus than women who do not get the vaccine, according to a new study. Oh! but not to worry, you just have to get – (you guessed it) more shots and you’ll survive! (or so they hope)

We go on a trip to Southern California this weekend to speak in front of a bunch of Health Nuts (over 3,000 of them!) only to find out the Gardasil conference was held at the same time at the same hotel (for Merck) I will not comment on the attitude or health of the Gardasil folks who attended the Gardasil Merck conference, but it wasn’t pretty.

Now I get home from my second cross country flight in 3 days only to see what I missed in national news. That’s right, did you (or your daughter, niece etc) get vaccinated with the Gardasil vaccine? Well now they might be more likely to get those high risk strains (you know the dangerous ones that can kill) but all they have to do is come in and get another shot to fix it all up (sarcasm) The stupidity here amazes me. No surprise Live Science doesn’t even mention that they can be more likely to get a high risk strain (which could lead to death) but instead Live Science puts in their headline that they need another shot. The arrogance of that headline kills me. Talk about an irresponsible headline. Then again Merck’s middle name might be irresponsible as one of the current heads of Merck used to be to be head of the CDC! Talk about corruption! . Merck and the CDC are so dirty you don’t have to dig far to find the skeletons.

Back to the CBS article though with a quote
Women who receive the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine may be more likely to be infected with certain high-risk strains of the virus than women who do not get the vaccine, according to a new study.​
The findings suggest that, although the vaccine is effective in protecting against four strains of HPV, women who received it may still benefit from getting another, recently approved HPV vaccine that protects against nine strains of the virus, the researchers said.​

Also see: GE HPV Strain - Blood Donations are Potential Biohazard from Those Vaccinated with Gardasil

Gee, that’s just what I want to hear after I get my child vaccinated with numerous Gardasil vaccines (which even CBS reported a Gardasil researcher warned can be hazardous for your health- turns out she was right!) and now get MORE shots? They have gotten themselves in quite the clusterf*ck here. But as I see the “skeptics” (no we’re actually the real skeptics who are skeptical of this obvious dangerous vaccine…) as I see them posting in a rage about Chipolte Grill going GMO Free (great job Chipolte!) These “skeptics” who push Monsanto and Gardasil on us and laugh at us for questioning GMOs are suddenly silent with no mention of this latest scandal with Gardasil. I’m sure they’ll continue to give their kids the Gardasil vaccine. Wait, will the current vaccine be updated since it can put girls at risk? I don’t even want to know. I wouldn’t want my worst enemy to ever have this stuff injected in themselves.

I have a friends whose daughter was about to get married. She was in mid 20s and her doctor pushed the Gardasil shot harder than a crack dealer on them. The daughter was already living with her fiance’ and did get married to him (they explained they are monogamous) so why would she need the vaccine? The doctors are no better than the “Pusherman” described in Curtis’ Mayfield’s song from the Superfly soundtrack (which coincidentally came out the same year I was hospitalized and nearly died from vaccines as an infant.

You might think that’s a stretch there but doctors have been more “sick care” providers for some time just giving their “patients” the drug ads they see and crave on TV… the US is the only country (besides New Zealand) that even allows these pharmaceutical ads on the tely. I love how they say all the side effects at the end very quickly. As if they read them quickly enough they might not happen to you. Perhaps they should be forced to read them in slo mo or show a few folks in hospitals (or their gravestones) of those who did suffer those side effects- especially the Gardasil girls… What tragedy. If it weren’t so awful it would almost read like a comedy. I hope this isn’t swept under the rug as it’s our future generations we’re talking about. Just do a search to see the headlines news articles of the countless girls who have died or were injured from Gardasil. Then you can decide what you want to do. For me the decision is easy.

Erin Elizabeth is founder of HealthNut News where this article first appeared. Free ebook here. You can find her on Facebook page for cutting edge news, organic recipes, videos, free books and sweet giveaways!

Explore our other articles on Gardasil

Also see: Blood Donations are Potential Biohazard from Those Vaccinated with Gardasil - See more at:

The following story is not a suprise...to find out that a CFR man Rupert murdoch is behind the mandatory vaccination push in australia

Well who'd have thought it? Lol

Of course the left brain heavy crew won't even understand the significance of this....sheesh...speaking to those guys is like trying to walk uphill with a lead weight attached to both feet!

http://www.hangthebankers.com/murdoch-vaccines-australia/

[h=1]Murdoch behind mandatory vaccination push in Australia[/h] 19 hours ago

Prime Minister Tony Abbott recently announced that “the choice made by families not to immunise their children is not supported by public policy or medical research nor should such action be supported by taxpayers in the form of childcare payments.”
The prime minister’s decision to strip welfare payments from parents who do not want to vaccinate their children may or may not have something to do with his friend Rupert Murdoch and his family’s strong connection with pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline.
The Canberra Times said in a January editorial that the prime minister does not need enemies “with friends like Rupert Murdoch.” Although the topic revolved around Mr Abbott’s chief of staff Peta Credlin, the idea is that the Murdoch family’s newspapers have taken the proverb ‘throw dirt enough, and some will stick’ to a new level.
GlaxoSmithKline-GSK.jpg

In a speech to a dinner held by the free market Institute of Public Affairs in 2013, the prime minister praised Rupert Murdoch as one of the top three Australians who have “most shaped the world” and said that the mogul’s publications “have borne his ideals but never his fingerprints.” However, the 84-year-old business magnate is not the only Murdoch who has reportedly influenced the fate of vaccines and has transformed diseases into the business model of vaccine companies such as GlaxoSmithKline.
James, the younger son of the media mogul joined Glaxo in 2009 as a non-executive director and sat on its ethics committee. The Chairman of the pharmaceutical company was delighted by the man’s record in corporate responsibility, but Age of Autism wrote that, within two weeks of his appointment, News international had published at least five articles attacking the integrity of MMR researcher Andrew Wakefield.
The Sunday Times and its journalist Brian Deen accused the researcher of fabricating the data in the 1998 Lancet which suggested that there is a connection between MMR vaccine and autism. Wakefield was the victim of a smear campaign in the U.K. funded by GSK and aided by the Murdoch media empire. The Sunday Times campaign against Wakefield started in 2003, when section editor Paul Nuki told Deen he needed “something big” on MMR.
Although the roots of this crusade against anti-vaxxers started more than ten years ago, the timing of the cascade of articles attacking MMR researcher’s integrity and James Murdoch’s 2009 appointment has been “too” perfect, some say. James was re-elected to the Glaxo board with 97 per cent of the votes cast, “but much has emerged about News Corp and its subsidiaries since,” Pharma Gossip noted.
Baby-vaccines.jpg

The strong connection between the Murdoch family and the pharmaceutical industry fuelled the fabrication of lies against Wakefield and hid the dangers of vaccine from the public. From the board of vaccine maker GSK, James Murdoch watched how the researcher’s integrity was shattered and the correlation between MMR vaccine and mental and physiological health problems nullified.
News Corp’s London Times accused Wakefield of being “callous, unethical and dishonest” and said he “abused his position of trust.” James, the common denominator of the media empire and the pharmaceutical giant, received a ringing endorsement from the MMR manufacturer, which is reportedly set to have an even greater profit now that vaccine laws have caught up with Australian anti-vaxxers.
“GSK can’t very well abandon their hit man,” Adventures in Autism wrote in July 2011. Although James quit GSK board in 2012, his “contribution” stands the test of time; Professor John Walker-Smith, who co-wrote the Lancet MMR article with Wakefield managed to restore his name and reputation to the medical community, but the latter’s name has not been restored yet.
The Canary Party’s Ginger Taylor opined that “James Murdoch, Brian Deer and GlaxoSmithKline orchestrated the smear attack on Dr Andrew Wakefield,” Autism Action Network reported.
Source

http://www.naturalnews.com/049531_mercury_autoimmune_disease_flu_vaccine.html

[h=1]'Safe' low doses of mercury linked to autoimmune disease, children still injected![/h] Wednesday, April 29, 2015 by: L.J. Devon, Staff Writer

When it comes to mercury contamination of seafood, scientists and environmentalists ring the alarm, warning consumers that eating too much fish can expose the body to toxic amounts of mercury.

When it comes to mercury in vaccines, however, it's a much different story. Scientists often ignore the fact that children and adults are routinely injected with thimerosal, a mercury derivative used in flu shots. ICP-MS testing recorded mercury in the FluLaval vaccine at a disturbing 51 parts per million, which is 100 times higher than the mercury level often measured in contaminated fish! Why aren't scientists raising the alarm when it comes to flu shots?

To make matters worse, this mercury is injected directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the body's natural filters in the gastrointestinal tract. A direct injection of mercury at this level is very capable of damaging the nervous system.

Having a hard time sleeping, thinking or remembering? This is not a sign of getting old. Your mind may have been poisoned by modern medicine (injections of mercury).

Even more disturbing is that we, as a society, are injecting this toxic element into our children, who are not even fully developed. How might mercury injections stunt a child's ability to learn? How might this potent element elicit behavioral and attention problems in children? How might mercury turn our immune system against us?

[h=2]"Safe" low doses of mercury in seafood linked to autoimmune disorders[/h]Researchers at the University of Michigan are finding out that even "safe" low doses of mercury are capable of eliciting autoimmune disease among women of childbearing age. An autoimmunity disorder is where the body's own immune system starts to attack healthy cells instead of fighting off invading pathogens. This self-destructive condition affects nearly 50 million Americans today and includes autoimmune diseases such as lupus, Sjogren's syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and inflammatory bowel disease.

Previous studies have tried to blame genetic makeup as the cause, but the more scientists look into epigenetics and the role of the microbiome in influencing genes, the more they realize how environmental pollutants like mercury do the damage, turning the immune system against itself.

"A large number of cases are not explained by genetics, so we believe studying environmental factors will help us understand why autoimmunity happens and how we may be able to intervene to improve health outcomes. In our study, exposure to mercury stood out as the main risk factor for autoimmunity," said lead author Emily Somers, Ph.D., Sc.M, at the University of Michigan.

Somers analyzed data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey from 1999-2004 for women ages 16-49. The higher amounts of dietary mercury in seafood were linked to higher incidence of autoimmune disease. The more mercury a woman consumed, the more likely her body would create "autoantibodies," which are the precursor to autoimmune diseases. Under the influence of mercury, a person's immune system loses its ability to differentiate between its own healthy cells and harmful invaders. In this confusion, the body creates special proteins called autoantibodies.

"For women of childbearing age, who are at particular risk of developing this type of disease, it may be especially important to keep track of seafood consumption," said Somers.

[h=2]All eyes are on seafood, but there is no mention of the heinous amount of mercury injected into pregnant women and children[/h]The US FDA and the EPA concur that pregnant women should not eat more than 340 grams or 12 ounces of seafood in a week. Too much bio-accumulated mercury from seafood puts the human immune system at risk, especially if it is not detoxified from the body appropriately. Seafood like king mackerel, swordfish, tuna, tilefish and shrimp all contain mercury. If the mercury is not being properly filtered by the body's gastrointestinal tract with the assistance of detoxifying foods, then mercury's damage will be even greater on the body, confusing the immune system to create autoantibodies that attack healthy cells.

In the case of flu shots, the damage of mercury is more catastrophic because it is injected straight into the blood like a snake bite, where it can reach vital organs faster, without being properly filtered.

This study warns about overconsumption of mercury in seafood, but does not warn consumers of the dangers of injecting mercury directly into pregnant women and children.
Why aren't flu vaccines like FluLaval being pulled from the market immediately and being declared poisonous substances that do harm to all, especially women and children?

Sources:

http://www.uofmhealth.org

http://ehp.niehs.nih.gov

http://www.naturalnews.com

http://science.naturalnews.com

[URL="http://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=L&ai=BfDcWfqhAVbm8Fo7D8QPhhoCoD5nPosMGAAAAEAEg6ZSVBzgAWNHkt9a5AWC7hoCA3AqyARN3d3cubmF0dXJhbG5ld3MuY29tugEJNDY4eDYwX2FzyAEJ2gFNaHR0cDovL3d3dy5uYXR1cmFsbmV3cy5jb20vMDQ5NTMxX21lcmN1cnlfYXV0b2ltbXVuZV9kaXNlYXNlX2ZsdV92YWNjaW5lLmh0bWyYAsQTwAIC4AIA6gIZLzYwMTA0NDczL3RleHRsaW5rNTgweDEwMPgCgdIekAOMBpgDpAOoAwHgBAGQBgGgBiDYBwA&num=0&cid=5GiBTf0B-wk9hHFCvs5IwPY9&sig=AOD64_2nm_mUQOIhamp54bG0nI7mT5yqWw&client=ca-pub-9855413355886626&adurl=http://radio.naturalnews.com/TuneIn.html"]Listen to The Natural News Radio Network
in your car or on your phone with Tune In...
[/URL]

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/04/the-operation-called-manufactured.html

[h=3]The operation called “manufactured consensus”[/h]
By Jon Rappoport

This operation has various stages. It can be applied to issues like vaccination, GMO food, climate change, fake epidemics, elections, war—and it can be applied widely across the general subject of reality itself.

It begins with some “authoritative” voice proclaiming an idea is a fact. Well, someone has to start the ball rolling.

Very quickly, according to plan, others pick up the ball and echo the original idea. This includes both “respected” individuals and groups. Media join in.

What follows is a scramble to gain public acceptance. All sorts of approaches are used in this stage of the process:

the claim that a consensus has already been reached (which is a lie);

attacks on dissidents and critics;

warnings that refusal to accept the central idea will have dire consequences “for all of us”;

cooked and slanted scientific studies;

general reminders that the idea being promoted represents the greatest good for the greatest number;

expressions of shock that there are “still people who refuse to accept the obvious”;

new laws and regulations hammered into existence;

subsequent legalized coercion;

arguments so illogical and bizarre that people accept them, thinking they themselves must be missing the point;

relegation of dissent to the margins of “wild conspiracy theory”;

the conjoining of dissent with negative images and feelings;

the marginalizing of dissent into legal cases that wind through seemingly endless corridors of a maze;

and, of course, endless repetition of the original idea.

After a suitable period has passed, most people can’t even recall a time when the original idea was seriously disputed.

And yet…none of these strategies would succeed, unless people felt a strong need for a centralized authority that defines reality.

To put it another way, people have a quite minimal tolerance for chaos, in which there are many conflicting views on a subject of key importance.

Years ago, I did interesting experiments with small groups re chaos.

In one part of the experiment, I had the people in the group spontaneously sing a note, all at once, any note. Ten people, ten different notes would emerge.

“Chaos.” Dissonance.

I asked them to listen to the overall musical effect and then voice a note they believed would add greater dissonance to the group sound.

Most of the time, if I let this go on long enough, the group would tend to retreat back into “harmony,” and end up all singing the same note.

It didn’t matter which note. Everyone wound up voicing the same pitch.

This was comfortable. This was acceptable. This was “unity.”

So it is with ideas. Most people prefer that “harmony and unity.” They seek it.

Somewhere in their minds, there is a learned program that asks for consensus, a program that prefers consent to difference.

Dissonance (disagreement) registers as a negative reality.

When I had done these group experiments on and off for a few years, I began my research on what came to be the collections, “The Matrix Revealed” and “Exit From The Matrix.”

I stressed the power of individual unfettered imagination, and offered many exercises to expand the scope and range of imagination.

The program in favor of uniform consent fades and disintegrates in the face of imagination.

What we call reality is a hodge-podge of engineered acceptance.

The basic kernel of reality is the programmed desire for unity, which is nothing like the kind of unity that can occur when individuals who live through and by imagination concur and cooperate.

An individual living a life through and by imagination invents new and unprecedented Reality.

Engineered consensus withers.

The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at NoMoreFakeNews.com or OutsideTheRealityMachine.

This article may be re-posted in full with attribution.

How do you guys feel about vaccines?

I'm on the fence. The health professional side of me knows the importance, especially about the spread of disease and working with vulnerable populations. I remember when I worked at a hospital a few years ago, I was required to get all my vaccines updated, and always receive the flu shot. I didn't mind, as I didn't want to harm any patients who were already vulnerable...but they're now talking about making vaccines mandatory for everyone.

I was listening to a radio program this morning (http://www.cbc.ca/thecurrent/ ) and they were saying how they want to make schools and programs only open to children who have update vaccines. Should everyone have to be vaccinated? Isn't legislating it mandatory creating a slippery slope?

I'm curious to know what you guys think!

There are risks for children to be vaccinated against highly communicable diseases. There are also risks for children to contract and die of the same diseases. The prudent course for a parent is to live in a community with a high rate of vaccination participation and not get your children vaccinated. That way you can relie on the other parents having taken the risk of thier kids falling ill due to the vaccinations and not have to worry about you kids getting the communicable diseases.

No i haven't heard anything from lawyers but i have heard lots form parents and doctors

[video=youtube;zBPcKQzDcm0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBPcKQzDcm0[/video]

Vaccines Cause More Autism Than The CDC Will Admit

[video=youtube;2rXK_xZJHgM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rXK_xZJHgM#t=312[/video]

FDA Vaccine Insert Lists Autism as Adverse Reaction

[video=youtube;r56CEZtGMp8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r56CEZtGMp8[/video]

When you do go following the money a name that comes up again and again is Bill Gates

Bill's father was a leading light in Planned Parenthood which has roots in eugenics

Bill funds polio vaccines which are pushed on people around the world in developing countries. These vaccines have left tens of thousands of people disabled for example paralysis. Do a google search for example in India and see what you find; there is stuff in the Indian media

Bill also owns many shares in Monsanto which produced the notorious 'agent orange' spray that was sprayed from planes onto the vietnamese people and their crops and water courses during the vietnam war leading to cancers and deformations in babies

Monsanto has also monopolised the seed supply in the US by bribing politicians to legislate in their favour. It creates the toxic 'roundup' spray which contains carcinogenic glysophate which is being found now by some labs in everyday food products such as breakfast cereals

Monsanto is also behind the move to force genetically modified foods onto the people of the world which have been shown by french scientists to create cancer tumours in lab rats

The governments of Brazil, Russia and China are all blocking US GMO food products from coming into their countries and in the EU GMO foods must be labelled as such to give the consumer the choice; this is not the case in many states in the US

Monsanto is also involved in geoengineering which involves spraying nanotechnology particulates into the atmosphere from planes much like they did with agent orange. This forms 'chemtrails' which are those lingering white trails you can see coming from behind some planes but not others. The ones that disperse quickly before your eyes are just regular contrails but the ones that stay there and drop slowly, spreading out and forming what looks like cirrus clouds are CHEMTRAILS

Bill gates has been on TV and said on the record that he funds geoengineering experimentation

he can also be seen on youtube giving a TED talk where he says that vaccines can be used to reduce the global population. But how does that work? Aren't vaccines supposed to keep more people alive and therefore boost the population?

Bill is involved with the 'Club of Rome' group founded by the rockefellers who published a paper in 1972 called 'the limits to growth' which predicted coming catastrophes due to over population.

However it has been shown that reducing poverty is one way to reduce population numbers. But also it ios not the poor that are consuming the most resources or creating the most waste...it is the people in the west. However instead of switching to cleaner energies people like the rockefellers of Standard OIL do not want us switching from fossil fuels yet so they are instead blaming us and culling us instead of alleviating poverty and switching to green energies

The rockefellers allies the rothschilds are some of the main players in pushing the man made climate change agenda; their answer is to impose carbon taxes on everyone administered through a global government which they will control.

However what they won;t tell people is that the chemtrails they are spraying combined with their HAARP technology are responsible for the fluctuations we see in weather and also for the melting of the poles

If this all sounds a bit fantastical then please listen to this manager from the UK governmental weather department called 'the MET office' as he explains how chemtrailing (referred to here as 'solar radiation management') creates regional side effects one of which he says is a 'warming of the poles'; the melting of ice at the poles is of course constantly cited by the corporate media as one of the primary indicators of man made climate change

he says the bit about the poles near the end so stay focussed!

[video=youtube;BEy9aM9g6Jk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEy9aM9g6Jk[/video]

[video=youtube;3K6jEXTzH0U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K6jEXTzH0U[/video]

Head of the CDC admits that combined MMR vaccine causes 'autism like symptoms' in some kids with an underlying mitochondrial disorder

After this veiled confession whereby she hides the true dangers of the vaccine she then left the CDC and was given a job at the big pharma corporation who manufacture the vaccines

[video=youtube;Dh-nkD5LSIg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh-nkD5LSIg[/video]

[video=youtube;zrIM2hwrLoc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrIM2hwrLoc&list=PL9E1AA1336EDE58D4[/video]

Hep B vaccine deaths China http://www.naturalnews.com/044213_vaccines_baby_deaths_hepatitis_B.html#
Illness related to vaccines http://www.naturalblaze.com/2014/03/42-of-drug-reactions-are-vaccine.html
Gardasil victim http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gCVCP8BFrU
Measles overstated: http://childhealthsafety.wordpress....ry-disease-the-press-want-you-to-think-it-is/
Father arrested after girl died after vaccinations http://www.naturalnews.com/043885_vaccinations_infant_mortality_prison_sentence.html#
Girl left paralysed by polio vaccine in afghanistan http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...h-first-case-in-kabul-since-2001-9120462.html
Vaccinated people start the outbreaks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJHwjDkJdTk
Vaccine fee 2014 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eiJ1ImeNsU
Vaccine cover up by the UK government http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-va...sell-more-vaccines-and-harm-your-kids/5354241
Chilean campaigners get mercury removed from vaccines http://www.activistpost.com/2014/01/chilean-legislation-removes-mercury.html
Swine flu linked to vaccine http://www.naturalnews.com/043665_swine_flu_vaccine_narcolepsy_scientific_research.html
Vaccine ingredient causes neurological diseases http://www.naturalnews.com/043615_vaccine_adjuvants_aluminum_hydroxide_neurological_disease.html
Media being dishonest about Vaccines risks http://www.naturalnews.com/043575_scientist_flu_shot_lies_media_propaganda.html#
Vaccines used to eugenics by Rockefellers http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/14/eugenics-today-how-vaccines-are-used-to-sterilize-the-masses/
CDC ignoring cases of vaccine damage http://www.sott.net/article/271842-...ther-countries-move-to-take-protective-action
The CDC are not legally obliged to tell the truth: http://intellihub.com/2014/01/10/cdc-legally-required-tell-truth-anything-including-vaccines/
Swine flu jab leaves Australian girl with narcolepsy http://www.naturalnews.com/043451_swine_flu_vaccine_narcolepsy_Pandemrix.html
H1N1 propaganda http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQl9auOzuug
Cancer rates growing despite HPV vaccines http://www.naturalblaze.com/2014/01/hpv-cancers-rising-in-spite-of.html
Gardisil harmful yet obama regime pushes HPV vaccine http://www.naturalnews.com/043447_Gardasil_Obama_administration_HPV_vaccine.html
Vaccines autism: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3wwDPcNdxJQ#t=438
History of vaccines: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7hITYIT02rA#t=2014
Courts admit vaccines are harmful: http://www.whiteoutpress.com/timeless/courts-quietly-confirm-mmr-vaccine-causes-autism/
HPV vaccine for boys as well as girls http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDdtfIaqgxE
Flu vax gives people narcolepsy by big pharma has come up with a new drug that then cures that which costs $20,000 a year http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/big...le-drug-that-costs-over-20k-per-year-01062014
Vaccines linked to higher death rates among infants: http://www.collective-evolution.com...ple-infant-vaccines-to-increased-death-rates/
Vaccines infected: Millions of Americans infected with SV40 through polio vaccines http://www.collective-evolution.com...inated-with-sv40-virus-through-polio-vaccine/
Whooping cough outbreaks being caused by vaccinated children http://www.naturalnews.com/043330_vaccines_whooping_cough_disease_outbreaks.html
Vaccines kill 8 in China http://www.naturalblaze.com/2013/12/deadly-vaccine-kills-8-infants-drug.html
Vaccine fraud http://www.naturalnews.com/043344_AIDS_vaccine_research_fraud_science_hoax.html
MMR:
https://birdflu666.wordpress.com/20...case-breakthrough-recognition-of-causal-link/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...court-case-reignite-controversial-debate.html
Polio vaccine causing cancer: http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/201...d-be-at-risk-for-cancer-due-to-polio-vaccine/

INGREDIANTS of vaccines

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/pro-vaccination-propaganda-is-backfiring-study-shows_032014

Pro-Vaccination Propaganda Is Backfiring Study Shows

Melissa Melton
The Daily Sheeple
March 4th, 2014
Reader Views: 3,639
Comment (1)

- See more at: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/pro-...iring-study-shows_032014#sthash.TdoyHBvy.dpuf

Vaccines contain much more than just viruses. They also contain a range of ingredients that may include antibiotics, formaldehyde, monosodium glutamate (MSG), bovine fetal tissue, polysorbate and heavy metals like aluminum and the mercury-containing preservative thimerosal. Taking a chance on injecting that cocktail straight into a growing baby’s bloodstream, thus bypassing the majority of the child’s natural immune system and allowing it to go directly into the kid’s tiny developing brain, all to attempt to protect from a disease he or she may never even contract does seem ill-advised at best, and it’s a chance more and more parents are less likely to take these days.
A new study in the journal Pediatrics found that “public health campaigns touting vaccines’ effectiveness and debunking the links between autism and other health risks might actually be backfiring, and convincing parents to skip the shots for their kids,” according to CBS News:
“Corrections of misperceptions about controversial issues like vaccines may be counterproductive in some populations,” wrote the researchers behind one of the studies, led by Dr. Brendan Nyhan, a health care researcher at Dartmouth College in Hanover N.H. “The best response to false beliefs is not necessarily providing correct information.”
The study is, in-part, an outgrowth of the anti-vaccine fervor that has grown over the last 20 years. Much of it has centered around controversy surrounding the work of Dr. Andrew Wakefield.
Former surgeon and current medical researcher Dr. Andrew Wakefield was vilified for his research into the link between the MMR vaccine, gastrointestinal disorders and autism published in The Lancet in 1998. The establishment attacked Wakefield relentlessly, he was labeled a fraud by the British Medical Journal and The Lancet retracted his paper. It was only years later that information surfaced revealing that A) Wakefield wasn’t the only doctor who presented similar findings, B) the U.S. government courts conceded that vaccines caused autism, awarding parents thousands of dollars in damages and C) new research has confirmed the links between MMR and autism as well:
And today, scientists and physicians from Wake Forest University, New York, and Venezuela, reported findings that not only confirm the presence of intestinal disease in children with autism and intestinal symptoms, but also indicate that this disease may be novel. Using sophisticated laboratory methods Dr. Steve Walker and his colleagues endorsed Wakefield’s original findings by showing molecular changes in the children’s intestinal tissues that were highly distinctive and clearly abnormal.
From 1998 Dr. Wakefield discovered and reported intestinal disease in children with autism. Based upon the medical histories of the children he linked their disease and their autistic regression to the Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR vaccine). He has since been subjected to relentless personal and professional attacks in the media, and from governments, doctors and the pharmaceutical industry. In the wake of demonstrably false and highly damaging allegations of scientific fraud by British journalist Brian Deer and the British Medical Journal, Dr. Wakefield is pursuing defamation proceedings against them in Texas.
In fact, multiple peer reviewed papers have supported Dr. Wakefield’s findings.
G90.jpg
In the years since, autism rates have only continued to rise in America. Still, the pro-vaccination crowd insists that vaccinations are quote “safe and effective” cost-saving measures and Wakefield’s work is without merit.
The United States currently has the most aggressive vaccination schedule in the whole world. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends we shoot up our infants up with 26 shots by age one, and then ten more shots before age five.
With all these vaccines, you’d think America would be last in infant mortality, setting the bar with the lowest infant mortality rate on the planet. However, we’re not even number ten. Or twenty. In fact, according to the CIA World Factbook, the U.S. is currently 50th out of 224 countries for infant mortality rate.
Ample evidence suggests vaccines can and do cause injury – the existence of the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, which has paid out nearly $3 billion in damages to victims since the first claims were filed in 1989, is proof enough of that. If an injury has occurred after 1988, The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act requires victims to first apply for compensation through the program before they are even allowed to sue the pharmaceutical company that may have actually caused the injury.
Despite the repeated attempts to sabotage Dr. Wakefield’s career, the public at large did not ignore his findings, and the warnings of the potential dangers of not just autism but vaccine damage in general have not fallen entirely on deaf ears. More and more parents are reconsidering vaccinating their kids.
Now researchers are finding that pro-vaccination propaganda is failing to take:
The first campaign attempted to correct misinformation by explaining the lack of evidence that the MMR vaccine causes autism. The second presented information on the risk of measles in text form. The third showed powerful images of children who developed diseases that could be prevented by the MMR vaccine, and the fourth focused on a dramatic story of one infant who almost died of measles.

None of the designed public health messages increased parental intent to get their child vaccinated.
Debunking the claims between the measles vaccine and autism appeared to successfully reduce misperceptions about the shot causing the developmental disorder. But, compared to the group given the bird-feeding fact sheet, they were less likely to commit to vaccinating their future kids, which was especially the case for parents who already had unfavorable attitudes towards vaccines.
The images of children who had the diseases and the story of a child who almost died from measles actually backfired, increasing the misconception that vaccines cause autism and serious side effects, respectively.
The researchers suspected the CDC debunking the autism claims backfired and got parents to think of other concerns to justify anti-vaccine beliefs. The images and dramatic narrative of sick kids might have backfired by priming parents to think of more dangers and associate them with vaccines.
Ultimately, not only did the propaganda fail to convince parents to vaccinate, but it actually made parents less likely to do so in the future.
The researchers concluded, “These results suggest the need to carefully test vaccination messaging before making it public.”
Meanwhile, evidence continues to emerge that vaccine “science” is based more on corporate greed than health.
Delivered by The Daily Sheeple

Contributed by Melissa Melton of The Daily Sheeple.
- See more at: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/pro-...iring-study-shows_032014#sthash.TdoyHBvy.dpuf
Pro-Vaccination Propaganda Is Backfiring Study Shows

Melissa Melton
The Daily Sheeple
March 4th, 2014
Reader Views: 3,639
Comment (1)

http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2012/12/02/the-vaccine-hoax-is-over/

The Vaccine Hoax is Over

Freedom of Information Act in the UK filed by a doctor there has revealed 30 years of secret official documents showing that government experts have 1. Known the vaccines don’t work
2. Known they cause the diseases they are supposed to prevent
3. Known they are a hazard to children
4. Colluded to lie to the public
5. Worked to prevent safety studies
Those are the same vaccines that are mandated to children in the US.
Educated parents can either get their children out of harm’s way or continue living inside one of the largest most evil lies in history, that vaccines — full of heavy metals, viral diseases, mycoplasma, fecal material, DNA fragments from other species, formaldehyde, polysorbate 80 (a sterilizing agent) — are a miracle of modern medicine.
Freedom of Information Act filed in the US with the CDC by a doctor with an autistic son, seeking information on what the CDC knows about the dangers of vaccines, had by law to be responded to in 20 days. Nearly 7 years later, the doctor went to court and the CDC argued it does not have to turn over documents. A judge ordered the CDC to turn over the documents on September 30th, 2011.
On October 26, 2011, a Denver Post editorial expressed shock that the Obama administration, after promising to be especially transparent, was proposing changes to the Freedom of Information Act that would allow it to go beyond declaring some documents secret and to actually allow government agencies (such as the CDC) to declare some document “non-existent.”
Simultaneous to this on-going massive CDC cover up involving its primary “health” not recommendation but MANDATE for American children, the CDC is in deep trouble over its decades of covering up the damaging effects of fluoride and affecting the lives of all Americans, especially children and the immune compromised. Lawsuits are being prepared. Children are ingesting 3-4 times more fluoride by body weight as adults and “[t]he sheer number of potentially harmed citizens – persons with dental fluorosis, kidney patients tipped into needing dialysis, diabetics, thyroid patients, etc – numbers in the millions.”
The CDC is obviously acting against the health of the American people. But the threat to the lives of the American people posed by the CDC’s behavior does not stop there. It participated in designed pandemic laws that are on the books in every state in the US, which arrange for the government to use military to force unknown, untested vaccines, drugs, chemicals, and “medical” treatments on the entire country if it declares a pandemic emergency.
The CDC’s credibility in declaring such a pandemic emergency is non-existent, again based on Freedom of Information Act. For in 2009, after the CDC had declared the H1N1 “pandemic,” the CDC refused to respond to Freedom of Information Act filed by CBS News and the CDC also attempted to block their investigation. What the CDC was hiding was its part in one of the largest medical scandals in history, putting out wildly exaggerated data on what it claimed were H1N1 cases, and by doing so, created the false impression of a “pandemic” in the US.
The CDC was also covering up e financial scandal to rival the bailout since the vaccines for the false pandemic cost the US billions. And worse, the CDC put pregnant women first in line for an untested vaccine with a sterilizing agent, polysorbate 80, in it. Thanks to the CDC, “the number of vaccine-related “fetal demise” reports increased by 2,440 percent in 2009 compared to previous years, which is even more shocking than the miscarriage statistic [700% increase].
The exposure of the vaccine hoax is running neck and neck with the much older hoax of a deadly 1918-19 flu. It was aspirin that killed people in 1918-19, not a pandemic flu. It was the greatest industrial catastrophe in human history with 20-50 million people dying but it was blamed on a flu. The beginning of the drug industry began with that success (and Monsanto was part of it). The flu myth was used by George Bush to threaten the world with “another pandemic flu that could kill millions” — a terror tactic to get pandemic laws on the books in every state and worldwide. Then the CDC used hoax of the pandemic hoax to create terror over H1N1 and to push deadly vaccines on the public, killing thousands of unborn children and others. (CDC will not release the data and continues to push the same vaccine.)
The hoax of the vaccine schedule is over, exposed by FOIAs in the UK.
The hoax of the CDC’s interest in children’s lives has been exposed by its refusal to respond to a doctor’s FOIAs around its knowledge of vaccine dangers.
The 1918-19 pandemic hoax has been exposed by Dr. Karen Starko’s work on aspirin’s role in killing people.
And despite refusing to respond to FOIAS, the CDC’s scandalous hoax of a 2009 flu pandemic and its part in creating it, was exposed by CBS NEWS.
And the Obama administration, in attempting to salvage the last vestige of secrecy around what is really happening with vaccines, by declaring agency documents non-existent, has made its claim of transparency, non-existent.
But pandemic laws arranging for unknown vaccines to be forced on the entire country are still in place with HHS creating a vaccine mixture that should never be used on anyone and all liability for vaccines having been removed. Meanwhile, a Canadian study has just proven that the flu vaccine containing the H1N1 vaccine which kills babies in utero, actually increases the risk of serious pandemic flu.
Americans who have been duped into submitting their children to the CDC’s deadly vaccines, have a means to respond now. People from every walk of life and every organization, must:
1. take the information from the UK FOIAs exposing 30 years of vaccine lies, the refusal of the CDC to provide any information on what it knows about those lies, and the Obama Administration’s efforts to hide the CDC’s awareness of those lies, and go to their state legislatures, demand the immediate nullification of the CDC vaccine schedule and the pandemic laws.
2. inform every vet. active duty military person, law enforcement people, DHS agents and medical personnel they know, of the vaccine hoax, for their families are deeply threatened, too, but they may not be aware of it or that they have been folded into agency structures by the pharmaceutical industry (indistinguishable from the bankers and oil companies) that would make them agents of death for their country with the declaration of a “pandemic” emergency or “bio-terrorist” attack. It is completely clear now that the terrorism/bioterrorism structures are scams so that any actions taken to “protect” this country using those laws would in fact be what threatens the existence of Americans.
It was aspirin that killed millions in 1918-19. Now it is mandated and unknown, untested vaccines with banned adjuvants in them that threaten the country with millions of deaths. At the same time, the CDC is holding 500,000 mega-coffins, built to be incinerated, on its property outside Atlanta. Not to put to fine a point on this, but it’s clear now that the CDC should not be involved in any way with public health.
Thanks to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), we know that vaccines are not a miracle of modern medicine. Any medical or government authority which insists vaccines prevent diseases is either ignorant of government documents (and endless studies) revealing the exact opposite or of the CDC’s attempts to hide the truth about vaccines from the public, or means harm to the public.
Thanks to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), we know the vaccine schedule is a hoax.
The health danger to American children and adults are vaccines.