*Ubuntu temper tantrum.* | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

*Ubuntu temper tantrum.*

Ok - I did it...is there another step?

after you you hit enter try going into system, preference, sound and check the drop downs and test each one again.

:( It's still not showing the device in Ubuntu. It exists because we saw it in the config, but for some reason it's not translating to Ubuntu. Aargh. I'll keep checking. I tried a few other things that were promising (including an update of alsa to 1.21 instead of 1.20) but we'll see.

:( It's still not showing the device in Ubuntu. It exists because we saw it in the config, but for some reason it's not translating to Ubuntu. Aargh. I'll keep checking. I tried a few other things that were promising (including an update of alsa to 1.21 instead of 1.20) but we'll see.

Ok let me know, well keep tryin to help! :D

Ubuntu temper tantrum

Yeah just from reading the transcript Ive got to say this Mobisode is pretty pointless. We already know Jin has a temper It might be funny to see Jin getting ticked off though?

I had a similar problem from doing an upgrade install before. In general, upgrade installs are a bad idea. Its best to start from scratch. Soundcard problems are a big thing to troubleshoot too, theres so many solutions and only one will work.