Reactions: flower and Wyote
I was laughing and contributing to the joke line
Wyote:I laughed
Also Wyote:
giphy.gif

For a hundred bucks Id do it multiple times. Lmao
(Ok, maybe not, depends on the place.)
Also, duh I was teasing you. :p

I should be paying people to supply me with shotgun farting strangers video footage.
This is a business model with potential.

Lmao... but if we spread fart... we might all die of methane poisoning. If we're gonna do that we gotta spread the cheeks and make it silent, people wont know it was us!

If you spread the cheeks tho... it isn't really a fart is it? It's more like a whoosh of stinky air... very helpful if you don't want people to hear you fart....

Lmao... but if we spread fart... we might all die of methane poisoning. If we're gonna do that we gotta spread the cheeks and make it silent, people wont know it was us!

If you spread the cheeks tho... it isn't really a fart is it? It's more like a whoosh of stinky air... very helpful if you don't want people to hear you fart....

This got complicated

If Im feeling angry at society, I go to the grocery store to an empty isle... fart, then run and wait for someone to walk into it. Revenge on society complete. Sometimes they know it's a fart but it's funnier when they try to find the source of the rotten food...
giphy.gif

No, I do not do that it's just a funny story, but I have farted in a store and ran away before they realized it was me...:p

Reactions: flower and April
I see this thread went up in smoke.

April, I've read the first 2 pages and I strongly agree with Ren and Wy that you have very strong Fe.

I have never seen your Ni at work though, and from your own posts (including the ones in this thread), I'm inclined to say ISFJ.

April, I've read the first 2 pages and I strongly agree with Ren and Wy that you have very strong Fe.

I have never seen your Ni at work though, and from your own posts (including the ones in this thread), I'm inclined to say ISFJ.
Interesting, Hos mentioned that one too. Im very convinced I'm not a sensor but... let me read up and I'll have a better response on that. First I need to see if I can relate!

You've gotten it back on track LJ! I do love to have fun but the topic is much better to discuss than farts, so yay back on track! :sunglasses:

I was wondering about ESFJ earlier, actually, because I feel like I see Ne in some of April's posts. And it might explain the energy thing too.

Of course there are problems with this typing too, e.g. the fact that I'm inclined to see April as an introvert.