Trump's Tantrum | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Trump's Tantrum

This kind of situation is the natural result of convincing half the country that the other half are Nazis. Maybe spreading that lie wasn't a good idea.

Nazis are still gonna do Nazi things no matter who calls who what

Reactions: Pin
Nazis are still gonna do Nazi things no matter who calls who what
If you really believe that Trump supporters are nazis I don't know how to talk to you anymore. You're slinging around terms that could deliver antifa right to someone's front door with lethal intent. That's fucked up man.

If you really believe that Trump supporters are nazis I don't know how to talk to you anymore. You're slinging around terms that could deliver antifa right to someone's front door with lethal intent. That's fucked up man.

Oh. No I didn't say that.
Though some of his supporters are probably nazi-ish and the neo-nazi movement has coopted his base, most of them are just ignorant or disillusioned or disenfranchised. And some of them I assume, are good people.

And by the way, just to get ahead of potential hallucinations on my position on street violence is the same as it was during the BLM riots a few months ago. Still wrong and stupid.

Reactions: Wyote
No Wyote, I voted for Trump. So which is it? Nazi? Disillusioned or ignorant? Or some combination of the 3 perhaps?

Like I said, you tell me.
Why'd you vote for a narcissistic buffoon?

Reactions: acd and Reason
Like I said, you tell me.
Why'd you vote for a narcissistic buffoon?
Because I do my own fact checking which causes me to hear both sides of the conversation instead of just one. I'm not perfect in that regard mind you but nobody is really. One side of any argument is persuasive. Imagine a trial with only the prosecution speaking. Wouldn't everyone vote guilty?

Also I don't really vote for personality. So whether or not someone is a narcissist is immaterial to me. And is he a buffoon? Certainly that's one side of the argument.

Now do you have the balls to tell me which of your categories I fall into?

It's like watching two people play chess. You both had objectives and were navigating around them. It was suspenseful in a way, despite this being a random internet board at an odd hour.
Or at least that was my perception. I didn't want to get involved with what didn't seem to be my business, especially as it wasn't necessary.

Reactions: Reason and Wyote
It's like watching two people play chess. You both had objectives and were navigating around them. It was suspenseful in a way, despite this being a random internet board at an odd hour.
Or at least that was my perception. I didn't want to get involved with what didn't seem to be my business, especially as it wasn't necessary.

Oh I see.
I actually like @Reason a lot and I'm not sure why he feels personally attacked by me in this instance, or maybe it's been bubbling for a while idk. I'm not trying to play a game here, I'm just trying to be clear and not say anything regrettable.

I don't fault most people for voting for drumpf in the first place (though some voted maliciously), as it was a bad election with bad candidates all around.
What I find absurd is people standing by him and all his bullshit from the past four years.

I like him too, and assumed you both did or you wouldn't have ping-ponged so long.
To me, I thought he was annoyed by being categorized offhandedly - it doesn't always come across as thought-out or nuanced, and it gets old fast when perceived as part of a greater problematic pattern. And it probably has been happening a lot lately because that's the atmosphere right now.
And that you wouldn't answer a question directly too, I thought might've been annoying. I agree that clarity is important; being honest doesn't always mean being blunt, because that can be misinterpreted too. Some people appreciate bluntness; others don't.

But I haven't known either of you for long. These are snapshot observations ^_^

being honest doesn't always mean being blunt, because that can be misinterpreted too. Some people appreciate bluntness; others don't.

It's a hard thing to gauge online too