Trump's Tantrum | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Trump's Tantrum

Well, I am not a Trump supporter. I never have been.

He's blatantly corrupt, giving his daughter, son in law, and corporate cronies top-secret security clearance. He funnels federal dollars into his own pocket. Hasn't voluntarily released his taxes. He is soft on domestic terrorists, white supremacists and neo-nazi groups. He incites them. He's said and done reprehensible things as President and as a Presidential candidate.

Furthermore, I disagree with his policy direction for the United States. He has failed us as a country. We've had better presidents before and will in the future.

Last edited:
Well, i hope the best for all you wonderful people in murrica. I'm honestly shocked that four people died in the white house in the last 24 hours.
This madness has reached some crazy shits of a new level.

I'm honestly shocked that four people died in the white house
Not in the White House, the congressional building. Nonetheless, you're correct that this type of domestic terrorism is shameful.

Last edited:
Whoops, my bad. So it was the congressional building. That still hits too close to home.
But i guess the end game is near for the current POTUS. no more cards left, and less than two weeks to go before the transfer of power.
and hopefully he would decide to go peacefully... for once.

Well, i hope the best for all you wonderful people in murrica. I'm honestly shocked that four people died in the white house in the last 24 hours.
This madness has reached some crazy shits of a new level.
Thank you Ordz. Hugs
I wouldn't worry about it. Things are far from over, but they always are.

Not in the White House, the congressional building. Nonetheless, you're correct that this type of domestic terrorism is shameful.
Just to clarify: From what I read only one death was due to being shot.

The other three were "medical events", two did not occur not on government property, but just outside of it.

Last edited:
Google: by what criteria do we define insanity?

insanity. n. mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis, or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior. Insanity is distinguished from low intelligence or mental deficiency due to age or injury.

Sound like anyone?

I think if Pence were a stronger man he would have incited the 25th some time back. Will he now? Unsure. He's still far more of a follower than a leader.

It's so odd being here in the UK as an American and seeing all the shit-show occur from the sidelines.

The orange cheeto with a bad hair-job and his loony supporters really makes me nervous coming back home to the US in March. :tearsofjoy::neutral:

On the other hand...

giphy.gif

Now Trump is banned from Facebook and Instagram. Well at least Mark Zuckerberg is taking this seriously if our VP, admin and members of congress won't. (Eye roll.) But good. Fuck Trump and anything he has to spew at this point.

Let’s see if Twitter follows suit. They have him on a 12-hour block right now.

It’s not just his access to these platforms that’s a danger though. Personally I think it’s time to remove him from office. If he’s willing to let it go this far.

Let’s see if Twitter follows suit. They have him on a 12-hour block right now.

It’s not just his access to these platforms that’s a danger though. Personally I think it’s time to remove him from office. If he’s willing to let it go this far.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ep-kinzinger-calls-trumps-removal/6578197002/

We knew this had to have been the case, Trump wanted the attack to continue, but it's nice to have it in print:
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/01/pence-not-trump-activated-the-national-guard-report.html

It's so odd being here in the UK as an American and seeing all the shit-show occur from the sidelines.

The orange cheeto with a bad hair-job and his loony supporters really makes me nervous coming back home to the US in March. :tearsofjoy::neutral:

On the other hand...

giphy.gif
You're safe where you are for now but if you were really thinking ahead you'd be in Norway, as Boris Johnson is still on the move. :smile:

When there has been so much pressure from the usual crowd that looted and burnt down cities this past summer be surprised the day everyone else pushes back though some of this protest are antifa as people are finding out for themselves by scrounging through social media. Some are from Portland while the guy with the horns is from a group in AZ. To old timers this is a classic false flag to delegitimize the protest ect.

Bonus
scJ9ToCPgADX68MJbDXtHLVs4-_w2q4nHUQzH5lga5c.jpg

Totally agree with the pic, but the claim that dude with horns and his buddy are Antifa is dubious.

The man pictured in the first tweet is, in fact, a long time QAnon supporter named Jake Angeli, described as a “fixture at Arizona right-wing political rallies over the past year” by the Arizona Republic, the largest newspaper in the state. The picture of Angeli at a BLM march is cropped; the full image shows that he was carrying a sign saying,“Q sent me.” Angeli was interviewed by an Arizona Republic reporter in May of 2020 and had high praise for Trump. And shortly after the 2020 presidential election, Angeli spoke at a pro-Trump rally and claimed that the election “has not been called.”

A higher quality version of the image of the bearded man in a hoodie with Angeli shows that, contrary to what has been claimed in many of the posts, the tattoo on his hand is not a hammer and sickle: It’s a symbol from a video game called “Dishonored.” This man has not been identified, but the picture from the Philly Antifa website is of a man whom the Philly Antifa group was attempting to publicly out as a neo-Nazi in order to shame him. Analyzing the images of the two men suggests that they’re not the same person: Tattoos on their hands, for example, do not match up (On the Philly Antifa site, you can see a photo showing tattoos on the man’s right hand if you scroll to the bottom of this post). Regardless, there’s not any evidence to suggest that the man pictured with Angeli is a leftist.

Totally agree with the pic, but the claim that dude with horns and his buddy are Antifa is dubious.
It would make sense that any of the people that came to DC with intent to do ill would want to disguise themselves from persecution with all the cameras around. How better than to dress to look like the opposition?

I wonder if the attack on the Capital Building still would have happened if Trump, his kids, Rudy and others hadn't stirred that bee hive up telling them in no uncertain terms to use force and strength. I think we may have seen one or two incidents, but not the number of folks emboldened to do so that occurred.

There is an investigation underway as to why the security presence around the building was lower than it has been in years past during the electoral certification process. They knew this was going to be a problem, so why were the personnel pulled away from the area?

Last edited:
If I were as unpopular a President as Trump I'd have dropped nukes by now.

I'd bomb China.

I'd bomb Iraq.

I'd bomb Chile.

I'd bomb Mexico.

I'd bomb Nigeria.

I'd bomb Montenegro...

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
:thonking:

You can't bomb your way to love.
At that point, I wouldn't care about anyone's love. I would destroy the planet because I hate it and everyone on it.

On my part, the amount of work to become President and you kick me out of office? It's like, I spent my life fluffing corporations, monied interests, and stupid voters, only to be told "I'm sorry sir, we don't want you in office anymore."

Oh man, I wouldn't have the emotional composition to do an interview. I'd have to destroy everyone. That's the ultimate rejection Hos. The missiles would fly.

Seriously though, I actually don't believe there would be any legal consequences for a President who did this, presuming this person remained in the United States.