Trump's Tantrum | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Trump's Tantrum

Since Drumpf is telling his cult to go home, I guess they will now?
I hope the people who stormed the place are brought to justice in some way.
I'm sure people are going to jail. We can't turn our back on an attempted coup, particularly one with violence involved otherwise it sends a message that what went on is acceptable.

As for Trump, he's one of those lucky asses who just tries and fails over and over and over, always getting away with screwing people and the country over.

A woman died. Doesn't matter which side she was on. She lived all these years, had hopes for the future and died for what? Trump's ego.

Twitter just gave him his final warning before banning him, I think they need @Wyote over there to get the job done.

I should have been harassing him on twitter all these years :thonking:

I am certainly not going to try and make any points because it is pointless. You may want (you won't and worse will mock this observation) to ponder likely out comes. More than likely what you want to mock that happened today is more than likely was the play time for the courteous crowd. What you want to believe one way or the other is not going to matter if/when the real "protest" starts, it would be a horror show NO ONE is imagining. No one is going to win this one. Mock away.

I am certainly not going to try and make any points because it is pointless. You may want (you won't and worse will mock this observation) to ponder likely out comes. More than likely what you want to mock that happened today is more than likely was the play time for the courteous crowd. What you want to believe one way or the other is not going to matter if/when the real "protest" starts, it would be a horror show NO ONE is imagining. No one is going to win this one. Mock away.
This is what happens when you put people in a pressure cooker. This is what happens when psychological war fare is being played out. None of us really knows anything. We assume. Or make our decision based on what we perceive as facts. I’m waiting to see who gets arrested who they are affiliated with etc. calling for people to die in the streets because they disagree with your political view. It’s not just the politics anymore. Man kind has been driven mad on purpose. And for a purpose also. We need to find out who is doing this to us. Why do they want us all in this psychological misery. We have lost our humanity I’m afraid. We have become too divided. Blood was spilt today in the capitol. A sacrifice was made in blood. I watched that woman die she was not armed. She was not a threat. Some here on this forum think this is ok and joke about this. I don’t think it’s ok. I think I may be on the wrong forum.

The left has had their riots, seems the right has decided to reply.

They should hang out and riot together :thonking:
There are good people on both sides

When there has been so much pressure from the usual crowd that looted and burnt down cities this past summer be surprised the day everyone else pushes back though some of this protest are antifa as people are finding out for themselves by scrounging through social media. Some are from Portland while the guy with the horns is from a group in AZ. To old timers this is a classic false flag to delegitimize the protest ect.

Bonus
scJ9ToCPgADX68MJbDXtHLVs4-_w2q4nHUQzH5lga5c.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Reason