Trump will win again | Page 61 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

SNOPES REALLY? Pulease........it doesn't get much more biased than Snopes.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/0...or-posting-biased-pro-aoc-fact-check-1026055/

My technology skills are below the level of doing this a bit more judiciously.
Yeah I know right wingers don't like Snopes because they do fact checking. Right wingers hate fact checking. So I also included the actual senate hearing and an article written by Chicago Tribune as hearing was taking place.

Not good enough Lar? Maybe I should wait for Mike Lindell to confirm lol.

Reactions: David54
This is a wild ride.

Reactions: acd
Omg @larry806q biz pac review? Really?

Media literacy classes desperately need to be a thing in schools now (should have been a few decades ago!)..but I bet yall would protest that as hard as CRT.

Last edited:
For me, the main bummer is such a film compromises the truth. Folks who either are highly impaired critical thinkers or think themselves too enlightened to bother engaging in critical thought on a specific matter such as the video, will conclude that a misrepresentation invalidates the narrative itself.

But, it doesn't. There is enough known to be true to establish that Biden is a tool with respect to racism.

What is known and by whom? Yet again I will point out that: CNN/MSNBC/NY TIMES/ WASHINGTON POST/ABC/CBS/NBC do NOT concede they know that and hence it is NOT known. Case closed.

Reactions: o2b
There actually is a term describing the trump delusions...Folie a deux.

Yeah I know right wingers don't like Snopes because they do fact checking. Right wingers hate fact checking. So I also included the actual senate hearing and an article written by Chicago Tribune as hearing was taking place.

Not good enough Lar? Maybe I should wait for Mike Lindell to confirm lol.

Yet again I am not going very far down this rabbit hole as well. The reference I used can indeed be "verified" simply by going to Snopes (itself) and reading the material. They initially said Cortes not being in the building was a lie. The later stated Cortes was not in the building. Both of those statements can not be true at the same time unless one wants to assert Snopes was referring to two different points in time (they were not). At no point in time have I felt the need to try and ridicule you your need to do so is motivated on what? (Truly a rhetorical question with no need or desire for a reply)

Time for me to get something constructive done today but, I do want to thank everyone for the continuing education!

Folks...the OP premise was incorrect. He didn't win again. Can we stop this?
I know you are a wonderful guy. Your blog beautifully attests to that. I love the encouragement of your final paragraphs. You sometimes bless me.

All this being said, for you to write this following demonstrable occurrences of vote flipping right on TV (with an understanding of where the results come from) is proof-positive that you lack the intellectual rigor to even begin to be aware of reality itself as it pertains to this subject.

Light's out and ain't nobody's home!

I know you are a wonderful guy. Your blog beautifully attests to that. I love the encouragement of your final paragraphs. You sometimes bless me.

All this being said, for you to write this following demonstrable occurrences of vote flipping right on TV (with an understanding of where the results come from) is proof-positive that you lack the intellectual rigor to even begin to be aware of reality itself as it pertains to this subject.

Light's out and ain't nobody's home!
So now we're at insults.

Yes, my ignorance of the trump reality will color my opinions. There is no explanation that will calm the trump furor.
As a result, I no longer try.
Now I know you will shout me down, and it's ok. Trump and his con is fading no matter what happens on this forum.
As I shared this morning, there is shared psychosis in the trump world. The brain seems unable to process the lie he told his followers. America wasn't made great again, in fact we have lost ground..
The politics of them vs us will never accomplish anything that moves us towards a greater good..
But it is a free will universe, shout away..

Reactions: SpecialEdition
What I find most interesting about conversations like these is that the divide is so vast that it's nearly impossible to make a connection to someone on the other side.

I'm really curious as to how that happened. People don't just wake up one day with such contrasting world views. I have to wonder if people just need to get the fuck off the internet for a while. It's a fabulously effective propaganda machine that gives you every opportunity you can imagine to "prove" your world view right.

Maybe everyone on all sides is a bit wrong. As if us lowly peasants can pretend to know what's actually going on at the top of the pyramid anyway. Unless you're getting your news from Q... lolllll.

Yes, my ignorance of the trump reality will color my opinions. There is no explanation that will calm the trump furor.
As a result, I no longer try.
Now I know you will shout me down, and it's ok. Trump and his con is fading no matter what happens on this forum.
As I shared this morning, there is shared psychosis in the trump world. The brain seems unable to process the lie he told his followers. America wasn't made great again, in fact we have lost ground..
The politics of them vs us will never accomplish anything that moves us towards a greater good..
But it is a free will universe, shout away..
There is a conflation with opinion and reality or facts in this divide. People can't even agree on what is factual information... Even when presented to them.

Hey acd,

I think you are painting an inaccurate picture of the video Roses posted.

Now, I did not factcheck it's first portion and I do not know if it is not legitimate, but let's assume it is not.

The narrative the video suggests is an accurate one. Biden has said nasty stuff around racism. Everyone is aware of one of his recent unfortunate remarks when he said that anyone who votes for Trump isn't black. What does that say about the blacks who did vote for him?

The video's narrative is accurate all the while the first portion of it is mistaken.

The video is composed of clips of a few sentences each, taken out of context over a course of 50 years.The people who put it together have no regard for truth or accuracy. It seems disingenuous to expect anyone to believe that it is an accurate narrative. How can you possibly expect anyone to take you as an honest person when you push such virulent trash?

So I'm going to stick around as an observer just to see how deep the rabbit hole goes. But I really have no more to stay on the subject. Trump lost move on.

Free your mind, your ass will follow

Last edited:
Reactions: acd
Maybe everyone on all sides is a bit wrong. As if us lowly peasants can pretend to know what's actually going on at the top of the pyramid anyway. Unless you're getting your news from Q... lolllll.

Well said. Regarding the divide I guess I’m just shocked that the discussion progressed to where the burden is on others to disprove the government mind-controlled lady who saw the president of Mexico and the US speaking to her through lizard holograms. Like, dang…I have no words.

What I find most interesting about conversations like these is that the divide is so vast that it's nearly impossible to make a connection to someone on the other side.

I'm really curious as to how that happened. People don't just wake up one day with such contrasting world views. I have to wonder if people just need to get the fuck off the internet for a while. It's a fabulously effective propaganda machine that gives you every opportunity you can imagine to "prove" your world view right.

I think perhaps the biggest divide in thought is the child trafficking, pedophilia, adrenochrome angle.

There is no doubt in my mind that this is true and it appears Trump has been going after it with a vengeance. The data I have seen suggests to me a high likelihood this is so. And if it is true, he may have been the single human being most responsible for rescuing our young ones from absolutele hell.

I just listened to an over hour long video with a former alleged sex slave. He and the other guest said that the biggest revenue is now children, bigger than drugs, bigger than arms, bigger than anything else. He also said the real reason the border is not being walled off is to keep the child trafficking gravy train wide open.

Meanwhile, many on the other side of this divide (chasm is probably a better word) cannot even consider the pedophilia angle to be viable. There is no use in examining since the occurrence has zero possibility of being real.

Well, with my studied conviction, whether it is spot on totally off or somewhere in between is, "What about the children?"

The video is composed of clips of a few sentences each, taken out of context over a course of 50 years.The people who put it together have no regard for truth or accuracy. It seems disingenuous to expect anyone to believe that it is an accurate narrative. How can you possibly expect anyone to take you as an honest person when you push such virulent trash?
I already knew about Biden with respect to racism. I only watched the first portion of the video and that is all I referenced and I apologized.

Are you more concerned with a shitty video or with Biden's racism?

Reactions: slant