Trump will win again | Page 60 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

Everything is propaganda to you as you have no other points just parrot the same lines used to shut down diversity of thought in the universities for the past twenty to thirty years.

That is an important point! I will quibble a bit here however, it has probable been more than 30 years, researching this premise is indeed enlightening. For some reason I am blocking on the better way to present this but, if you used the word YOU then it becomes personal and you are playing the lefts game again and YOU (lol) will lose (always).

This is the kind of truth that is so easily accessed. There were numerous occasions of vote talliy anomalies right on TV. Now, the source of the tally numbers is databases that distribute the data to the networks. No one is typing in numbers, these are feeds from an automated process.

I am unsure if the one I saw months ago is included in the site (see link). But, at one point the Pennsylvania totals for Trump and Biden are shown. The TV then goes to other states and eventually returns to PA. Trump LOST votes. It was something like 14,563 if one simply took the difference between the latest displayed result and the one immediately preceding. And guess what? Bidens total was higher than the immediately preceding one by the exact same total.

In other words, flipping.

Keeping in mind the process is automated and the source of the tally feeds is at the database level.

This site gives 5 examples of Trump losing votes (how is that possible?) for all to see on TV on election night.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/11/f...v-away-from-president-trump-to-biden-updated/

(Oh, and this is the kind of truth that is censored.)

The election theft took place at the local precinct level and also at the database level. It is known that packets of information traveled to servers in Italy, China, and other countries and returned to the United States. The theft was larger at the automated, database level. The election servers are not supposed to be on-line. But, they were. This has already been established. Dominion is a Venezuelan company and was used in the Chavez election. There is a documentary called Kill Chain that I think aired in 2018.

https://www.hbo.com/documentaries/kill-chain-the-cyber-war-on-americas-elections
Kill Chain: The Cyber War on America's Elections
In advance of the 2020 Presidential Election, Kill Chain: The Cyber War on America’s Elections takes a deep dive into the weaknesses of today’s election technology, an issue that is little understood by the public or even lawmakers.

From directors Simon Ardizzone, Russell Michaels and Sarah Teale, the team behind HBO’s 2006 Emmy-nominated documentary Hacking Democracy, Kill Chain again follows Finnish hacker and cyber security expert Harri Hursti as he travels across the U.S. and around the world to show how our election systems remain unprotected, with very little accountability or transparency. Hursti’s eye-opening journey is supplemented by candid interviews with key figures in the election security community, as well as cyber experts and U.S. senators from both parties who are fighting to secure the integrity of the vote before November 2020.

As the film shows, individuals, foreign states and other bad actors can employ a myriad of techniques to gain access to voting systems at any stage – from voter registration databases to actual election results.

Through this lens, seemingly unrelated or uncoordinated security breaches of the recent past can be seen as part of a “kill chain” – a military doctrine to plot meticulous, long-game attacks, understanding that breaking down trust in voting results is the surest way to undermine democracy. As enlightening as it is disturbing, Kill Chain underscores the fragility of our election process and points to the clear solutions available to protect us against sabotage.
[end of excerpt]

I know Minnesota Rep Amy Klobuchar is in the documentary. I have not seen it, but I was told lack of election integrity was predominantly a concern of the Democratic Party and the documentary reflects that.

But, now, these same Dem's declare the 2020 election pristine. Imagine that.

Meanwhile, virtually every anomaly, such as vote flipping, favors Biden.

Sell me a bridge, ass-face.

Last edited:
I really don't know what bitchute is but I think @FiftySeven asked a really good question when he wondered if this false narrative about Biden is making you question at all any other information you receive from these sites or networks? It should.

This does indeed puzzle me. That you are posting on here clearly demonstrates you know how to use a computer, it took me less than 20 seconds to find out that Bitchute (I am not familiar with them as well) as described by Wikipedia (and a lot of others) is a far right wing service provider filled with hate speech. Which would only serve to make your case. I most certainly will concede that the "Biden" video was at best taken out of context and hence mis-represented (that could have been validated or not by a quick internet search). The bad news is though that for those of us that don't subscribe to the current popular premise it does offer an alternative. (Which you should embrace since it provides your side with additional ammunition!)

I got to laugh a little with this double standard that people like yourself got a free pass for years and the moment those with different views you got fully triggered over a single video.

You will NEVER gain any ground with the use of YOU and then attaching a feeling. Also trying to defend a video that is clearly mis-representative is a fools errand. I point this out because those "mistakes" easily defeats your valid point(s).

You will NEVER gain any ground with the use of YOU and then attaching a feeling. Also trying to defend a video that is clearly mis-representative is a fools errand. I point this out because those "mistakes" easily defeats your valid point(s).
For me, the main bummer is such a film compromises the truth. Folks who either are highly impaired critical thinkers or think themselves too enlightened to bother engaging in critical thought on a specific matter such as the video, will conclude that a misrepresentation invalidates the narrative itself.

But, it doesn't. There is enough known to be true to establish that Biden is a tool with respect to racism.

Yes,shout it from the rooftops..get louder, find more video "proof". The trump house of cards is folding. Children, his children are leaving him, his lawyer, not allowed to practice due to lying. Lying for him.
And Biden is a racist, yes, accuse the opposition of your faults. Enough already.
The divisive politics of trumpism had their moment ..let it go

That is an important point! I will quibble a bit here however, it has probable been more than 30 years, researching this premise is indeed enlightening. For some reason I am blocking on the better way to present this but, if you used the word YOU then it becomes personal and you are playing the lefts game again and YOU (lol) will lose (always).

The left's game is death

59b8f0f585600a47ed1cfb12.jpg

This is the kind of truth that is so easily accessed. There were numerous occasions of vote talliy anomalies right on TV. Now, the source of the tally numbers is databases that distribute the data to the networks. No one is typing in numbers, these are feeds from an automated process.

I am unsure if the one I saw months ago was included. But, at one point the Pennsylvania totals for Trump and Biden are shown. The TV then goes to other states and eventually returns to PA. Trump LOST votes. It was something like 14,563 if one simply took the difference between the latest displayed result and the one immediately preceding. And guess what? Bidens total was higher than the immediately preceding one by the exact same total.

In other words, flipping.

Keeping in mind the process is automated and the source of the tally feeds is at the database level.

This site gives 5 examples of flipping right there for all to see on TV on election night.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/11/f...v-away-from-president-trump-to-biden-updated/

(Oh, and this is the kind of truth that is censored.)

The election theft took place at the local precinct level and also at the database level. It is known that packets of information traveled to servers in Italy, China, and other countries and returned to the United States. The theft was larger at the automated, database level. The election servers are not supposed to be on-line. But, they were. This has already been established. Dominion is a Venezuelan company and was used in the Chavez election. There is a documentary called Kill Chain that I think aired in 2018.

https://www.hbo.com/documentaries/kill-chain-the-cyber-war-on-americas-elections
Kill Chain: The Cyber War on America's Elections
In advance of the 2020 Presidential Election, Kill Chain: The Cyber War on America’s Elections takes a deep dive into the weaknesses of today’s election technology, an issue that is little understood by the public or even lawmakers.

From directors Simon Ardizzone, Russell Michaels and Sarah Teale, the team behind HBO’s 2006 Emmy-nominated documentary Hacking Democracy, Kill Chain again follows Finnish hacker and cyber security expert Harri Hursti as he travels across the U.S. and around the world to show how our election systems remain unprotected, with very little accountability or transparency. Hursti’s eye-opening journey is supplemented by candid interviews with key figures in the election security community, as well as cyber experts and U.S. senators from both parties who are fighting to secure the integrity of the vote before November 2020.

As the film shows, individuals, foreign states and other bad actors can employ a myriad of techniques to gain access to voting systems at any stage – from voter registration databases to actual election results.

Through this lens, seemingly unrelated or uncoordinated security breaches of the recent past can be seen as part of a “kill chain” – a military doctrine to plot meticulous, long-game attacks, understanding that breaking down trust in voting results is the surest way to undermine democracy. As enlightening as it is disturbing, Kill Chain underscores the fragility of our election process and points to the clear solutions available to protect us against sabotage.
[end of excerpt]

I know Minnesota Rep Amy Klobuchar is in the documentary. I have not seen it, but I was told lack of election integrity was predominantly a concern of the Democratic Party and the documentary reflects that.

But, now, these same Dem's declare the 2020 election pristine. Imagine that.

Meanwhile, virtually every anomaly, such as vote flipping, favors Biden.

Sell me a bridge, ass-face.

I would ask that you try and not take this the wrong way......this premise won't work. The tallies you reference (although demonstrateable ) were NOT demonstrated by an "accepted news" source. You need to get (you can't) the news source to admit they played with the numbers or one of their co-conspirators (there is the open door - for those on the other side!) to admit that the screen shots to prove this thesis were indeed accurate and not found on BitChute or some other neo-Nazi platform.

Well duh.......of course Trump lost votes - they were provided inaccurate data and they corrected the false numbers! (This is too easy). Of course they were flipped, the initial report from the precinct was in error and they somehow caught it very quickly and the votes changed! DUH! It was the only honest thing to do...... I am also not familiar with sgtreport so I took the 20 seconds it takes to get a reference point. Come on man........."their information" is used on GAB and BitChute this is just more Neo-Nazi hate speech. Wikipedia says they don't even exist! Some one at sgtreport could post that the earth is round and that water flows down hill......it is still hate speech. Did CNN or TIME "document" that the data packets went to foreign countries? If they didn't, it did not happen, end of discussion (literally). The only thing left to discuss is if this discussion can be trashed to such an extent that you can be imprisoned.

OK...freshman mistake, re-posting review quotes will get you no where as fast as one can get there. 2. YOU DIDN'T SEE IT? That isn't going to fly either......just more Neo-Nazi bullshit. That ALL vote "corrections" were 100% in favor of Biden and not even .00001% helped Trump means nothing if CNN/MSNBC/NY Times/Washington Post/ABC/NBC/CBS and others have not stated as much. My guess is (no I am not wasting that 20 seconds) that if you did search for that you would most likely find just that opposite. One of the truly eye opening events for myself is in attempt to counter some ideas posted on here, it is verging on the impossible. They have ALL drank from the kool-aide. I am also not confident that virtually every anomaly (your assertion not theirs of course) favored Biden. My opinion is that ALL anomalies favored Biden there was no virtually about it. The odds of most of these events being accurate is about 0 but, since no one on the left is going to out themselves (except for the TIME article which did just that) you and I are just wasting bandwidth with Neo-Nazi bullshit.

Reactions: o2b
Prove me wrong bit by little bit from the video, if you can't do that or just simply too lazy to do so then it is all on you bud.

Yes you did, I did not, yes you did, I did not............this gains no one anything. 1. Unless and until the left's narrative comes crumbling down (which may never happen) nothing is going to change. Even if the left's narrative does crumble it will be because of some group of Neo-Nazi a.h.'s. I will offer that the only encouraging signs are what has recently been happening at local school board meetings (and no, that has not been certified as true by anyone/anything on the left). If this catches on there would/could still be hope.

Folks...the OP premise was incorrect. He didn't win again. Can we stop this?

Reactions: acd
For me, the main bummer is such a film compromises the truth. Folks who either are highly impaired critical thinkers or think themselves too enlightened to bother engaging in critical thought on a specific matter such as the video, will conclude that a misrepresentation invalidates the narrative itself.

But, it doesn't. There is enough known to be true to establish that Biden is a tool with respect to racism.
Just watch the Senate hearing for context.

Here's the Snopes article that debunks Roses bullshit:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-n-word-senate/

If you don't like Snopes, maybe we can dig for the hearing video or transcripts in full. Not edited and taken out of context.
Here you go!

https://www.c-span.org/video/?125450-1/william-reynolds-nomination

Chicago Tribune article from 1985:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1985-06-05-8502050148-story,amp.html

This shit isn't hard to find, @Roses In The Vineyard . Either you are completely ignorant and partisan or you have an agenda and know exactly the misinformation you post.

SNOPES REALLY? Pulease........it doesn't get much more biased than Snopes.

Here's the Snopes article that debunks Roses bullshit:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-n-word-senate/

If you don't like Snopes, maybe we can dig for the hearing video or transcripts in full. Not edited and taken out of context.
Here you go!

https://www.c-span.org/video/?125450-1/william-reynolds-nomination

Chicago Tribune article from 1985:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1985-06-05-8502050148-story,amp.html

This shit isn't hard to find, @Roses In The Vineyard . Either you are completely ignorant and partisan or you have an agenda and know exactly the misinformation you post.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/0...or-posting-biased-pro-aoc-fact-check-1026055/

My technology skills are below the level of doing this a bit more judiciously.