Trump will win again | Page 62 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

200341599_271273951417556_6976897984600660903_n.jpg

Yes, my ignorance of the trump reality will color my opinions. There is no explanation that will calm the trump furor.
As a result, I no longer try.
Now I know you will shout me down, and it's ok. Trump and his con is fading no matter what happens on this forum.
As I shared this morning, there is shared psychosis in the trump world. The brain seems unable to process the lie he told his followers. America wasn't made great again, in fact we have lost ground..
The politics of them vs us will never accomplish anything that moves us towards a greater good..
But it is a free will universe, shout away..

Just so I am not making fabricated assumptions, I understand that post to say all Trump supporters are psychotic. That is indeed the meaning of the post?

Reactions: slant
Maybe some day you'll observe them when I am the one insulted, which has been fairly frequent.

Bias noted.

But, my insult was extremely confined. I hope you can appreciate that.
Is it bias or did I just happen to come into this thread and notice it? Observing people insulting you frequently would require me to read more posts which I just have no interest in doing. If you're feeling legitimately insulted then I'd hope you'd make use of the report function unless this is eye for an eye?

Well said. Regarding the divide I guess I’m just shocked that the discussion progressed to where the burden is on others to disprove the government mind-controlled lady who saw the president of Mexico and the US speaking to her through lizard holograms. Like, dang…I have no words.
I'm blaming 5G.

Reactions: acd and Sloe Djinn
I think perhaps the biggest divide in thought is the child trafficking, pedophilia, adrenochrome angle.

There is no doubt in my mind that this is true and it appears Trump has been going after it with a vengeance. The data I have seen suggests to me a high likelihood this is so. And if it is true, he may have been the single human being most responsible for rescuing our young ones from absolutele hell.

I just listened to an over hour long video with a former alleged sex slave. He and the other guest said that the biggest revenue is now children, bigger than drugs, bigger than arms, bigger than anything else. He also said the real reason the border is not being walled off is to keep the child trafficking gravy train wide open.

Meanwhile, many on the other side of this divide (chasm is probably a better word) cannot even consider the pedophilia angle to be viable. There is no use in examining since the occurrence has zero possibility of being real.

Well, with my studied conviction, whether it is spot on totally off or somewhere in between is, "What about the children?"
Don't buy from Wayfair, am I right?

I don't think anyone is denying that there's pedos and sex trafficking rings out there. There is objective data that supports this. When you think about the volume of images and videos confiscated during raids - terabytes of data - it's obvious that the issue is pervasive. It makes no sense to me that Trump is the single most responsible person for rescuing kids. I thought that would have been someone like Ashton Kutcher not Trump.

The wall wouldn't do anything to stop trafficking. You don't need an open border with Mexico to traffic. You don't even need to leave the USA to do it. It doesn't make any sense that a wall between the USA and Mexico was going to make any notable dent in the amount of abuse that goes on. If we look at the amount of pedophilic abuse that happens even in organized religions it's pretty clear that fucked people will do fucked up things whether there's a wall or not.

Is it bias or did I just happen to come into this thread and notice it? Observing people insulting you frequently would require me to read more posts which I just have no interest in doing. If you're feeling legitimately insulted then I'd hope you'd make use of the report function unless this is eye for an eye?
I can't dispute your take. Thanks for calling me out in a decent manner. Seriously.

I am a flawed human being, that's for sure.

Don't buy from Wayfair, am I right?

I don't think anyone is denying that there's pedos and sex trafficking rings out there. There is objective data that supports this. When you think about the volume of images and videos confiscated during raids - terabytes of data - it's obvious that the issue is pervasive. It makes no sense to me that Trump is the single most responsible person for rescuing kids. I thought that would have been someone like Ashton Kutcher not Trump.

The wall wouldn't do anything to stop trafficking. You don't need an open border with Mexico to traffic. You don't even need to leave the USA to do it. It doesn't make any sense that a wall between the USA and Mexico was going to make any notable dent in the amount of abuse that goes on. If we look at the amount of pedophilic abuse that happens even in organized religions it's pretty clear that fucked people will do fucked up things whether there's a wall or not.
Well, my experience with folks on the left is much less enlightened than I see you are. I have offered left-leaning friends to please sacrifice 45m of their lives to watch a single video on pedogate and so far I'm batting 0. Population size is small though. Maybe 5 people.

Months ago, I saw a video by a guy named Brad Barton. He's like one of my favorites. To me, it is clear he is "real." Nowadays he has his own site, bradbartonusa.com, but this is before. Anyway, in the video, he shows Trump with Saudi Arabia then the United Kingdom, and finally the Vatican. In the Saudi Arabia one, he is part of a ritual where the person holding the sword has authority. Trump had the sword. In the UK one, he was walking ahead of the queen and she did not have her royal dress or crown. In the Vatican one, the pope looked like he crapped in his pants. I thought Barton made a compelling case that Trump demonstrated to each one that he had the pedo-goods on them and they folded like cheap suits.

I'm not kidding. So, I think Trump's reach, especially if this is correct, was even global..

Regardless, I am glad you have some awareness of some of this. I think it's the #1 priority.

Reactions: slant
Well, my experience with folks on the left is much less enlightened than I see you are. I have offered left-leaning friends to please sacrifice 45m of their lives to watch a single video on pedogate and so far I'm batting 0. Population size is small though. Maybe 5 people.

Months ago, I saw a video by a guy named Brad Barton. He's like one of my favorites. To me, it is clear he is "real." Nowadays he has his own site, bradbartonusa.com, but this is before. Anyway, in the video, he shows Trump with Saudi Arabia then the United Kingdom, and finally the Vatican. In the Saudi Arabia one, he is part of a ritual where the person holding the sword has authority. Trump had the sword. In the UK one, he was walking ahead of the queen and she did not have her royal dress or crown. In the Vatican one, the pope looked like he crapped in his pants. I thought Barton made a compelling case that Trump demonstrated to each one that he had the pedo-goods on them and they folded like cheap suits.

I'm not kidding. So, I think Trump's reach, especially if this is correct, was even global..

Regardless, I am glad you have some awareness of some of this. I think it's the #1 priority.

From my perspective, those are nice ideas for people who are Trump supporters and believe he is anointed by God to save the children but from an outside perspective that doesn't say anything to me. I find a lot of the theories about Trump and "pedogate" "pizzagate" "mattgaetz" are uniquely American perspectives. What I notice is all of the theories circulating are American centric. The FBI is doing this, the Pentagon is doing that, Birther conspiracy this, Biden racism that, Epstein, Hilary's emails, Bohemian Grove, the Bilderberg group, the Group of 300, FEMA camps, population control, 5G, the election is stolen, insurrection, the DEMS ARE TAKING OUR GUNS, and on and on and on. The propaganda in the USA is very effective and some of it is so insane (Jewish space lasers?????) that it makes me marvel at how effective social media algorithms are. This is why I think people need to just get off the internet. What we see on a screen isn't always representative of what's actually happening outside our own front door.

So from the outside I just have to wonder, is the USA just that fucked?

Reactions: David54 and Kgal
From my perspective, those are nice ideas for people who are Trump supporters and believe he is anointed by God to save the children but from an outside perspective that doesn't say anything to me. I find a lot of the theories about Trump and "pedogate" "pizzagate" "mattgaetz" are uniquely American perspectives. What I notice is all of the theories circulating are American centric. The FBI is doing this, the Pentagon is doing that, Birther conspiracy this, Biden racism that, Epstein, Hilary's emails, Bohemian Grove, the Bilderberg group, the Group of 300, FEMA camps, population control, 5G, the election is stolen, insurrection, the DEMS ARE TAKING OUR GUNS, and on and on and on. The propaganda in the USA is very effective and some of it is so insane (Jewish space lasers?????) that it makes me marvel at how effective social media algorithms are. This is why I think people need to just get off the internet. What we see on a screen isn't always representative of what's actually happening outside our own front door.

So from the outside I just have to wonder, is the USA just that fucked?
Oh man, I think America's collective psychology is off the charts traumatized and desensitized. War seems to mean nothing to us. Iraq is a case in point. I think the sanctions caused the loss of like a million lives. Albright said the collateral damage was worth it. Really! I read one assertion that we have been at war every year of our existence save 8. Kennedy's assassination. 9-11. I think we have Stockholm Syndrome, schizophrenia - all as a collective psychology.

Our indifference to war is a disgrace.

As to just getting off the internet...

The mainstream media is simply not viable. So, that's out. I am all for the internet, but I think it's like the wild wild west. Everything is there, the truth included. But, so much deception as well. I think truth is discerned by looking at several assertions as to what truth is and it's like what happens is a ton of soft data points correlate to the same hypothesis. By soft, I mean, is it really true? How do I know? Large population size. Consistent correlation to the same worldview, that sort of thing.

That's where I'm at.

I already knew about Biden with respect to racism. I only watched the first portion of the video and that is all I referenced and I apologized.

Are you more concerned with a shitty video or with Biden's racism?
I am averse to taking in information by video as there is too much room for manipulation. I tried to watch the video in question but was shocked by its blatant use of out of context remarks. It made me feel dumb. Is a rich, old, powerful white American like Joe Biden prone to racism? There are many who would say that it is inevitable. Is he pushing a racist agenda on the nation? It would seem that African Americans, who supported him in the 95th percentile, would disagree. Who should be believed in determining the level of racism that Joe Biden suffers from? The purveyor's of deliberately misleading videos or a determined and established block of American voters?

I saw today that the Delta variant of the corona virus will be the dominant strain in the US in a few short weeks, that it is more lethal and its rate of transmission is greater. Is this pure propaganda in your opinion? If there is reporting of hospitals being overrun with critically ill patients would you be of the opinion that it is part of a conspiracy to take away our rights or to have us injected with something other than a vaccine?

Also, what are you views on the recent death of John McAfee and the coincidence of his apartment in Miami being destroyed?

Reactions: o2b
Get back to you later, SlowUpTake. Been in front of this screen too long.

Have a good day.

Reactions: Stu
Okay so I will respond to a question. Someone said that I claimed that all Trump supporters were psychotic. If you go back and read what I posted you'll find that that is not the case. What I said is there is an unwillingness to accept reality in the Trump camp. The reality and I will state it again is that Donald Trump lost the election. I don't care how many videos are posted here and in fact I find it a shame that we are even continuing on with this debate.
The reality is Joe Biden is the president of the United States. He won the 2020 presidential election by sizable margin. The reality is that there are factions of his supporters that believe things that are simply not true. Believe in things that are not true in the face of reality is actually kind of the definition of psychosis.
So if you are a believer in what you're fed through Q. If you believe what you're told by Sean hannity, Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, and the host of other people who are currently standing on the mountaintop screaming the big lie then you need to check yourself.
I rather suspect that many who cling to Trump do so because they hate the same people he does. And in him he saw righteousness in their cause. Now before everybody jumps down my throat that's simply what I believe. If I'm wrong then I accept my wrongness.
We are in a state in this country where we are being told do not believe you're lying eyes. The attack on Congress was simply another day at the office. That there are fine people on both sides of the race issue. Oh and this is not about racism. And if you attempt to mention race your disenfranchising people.
Hogwash.
Believe what you want it's fine with me I don't really care. And frankly I wouldn't be in this discussion where not for the fact that some people that I care about were being browbeating for stating an opinion.
So have your conspiracy theory enjoy it like I say it's a freewill universe You do you. But don't expect your videos you're yelling and cursing to change anyone's heart or anyone's mind. You're shouting into the wind

well, that cinches it. It was antifa all along

antifa ? this is a link to a nbc reporter's twitter feed delineating all the most seriously charged people from Jan 6. Scrolling through it I did not see any ANTIFA. is it because the FBI is in cahoots with them?upload_2021-6-26_22-10-46.png
also...seems like he missed this guy...