Trump will win again | Page 59 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

It's part of the My Pillow guy mentally. Shout everyone down to make you believable..
Alternative facts, fake media, all the nonsense of the last four years..all in an effort to maintain the con
That would require that "president" Trump was a good actor. He's not bright enough to remember his lines though.

Reactions: David54
As expected. A whataboutism.

As expected another bypass and avoid proving actual proof as to said video being wrong. Prove it wrong point by point clip by clip.

Here's the Snopes article that debunks Roses bullshit:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-n-word-senate/

If you don't like Snopes, maybe we can dig for the hearing video or transcripts in full. Not edited and taken out of context.
Here you go!

https://www.c-span.org/video/?125450-1/william-reynolds-nomination

Chicago Tribune article from 1985:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1985-06-05-8502050148-story,amp.html

This shit isn't hard to find, @Roses In The Vineyard . Either you are completely ignorant and partisan or you have an agenda and know exactly the misinformation you post.

Last edited:
In truth the real trouble all goes back several centuries. When the French king sought to kill all the Templar knights. He didn't kill them all and the ones that were left set out to establish the Freemasons. And then the Illuminati.
The new world order.
This all led to the Democratic operated sex cult on Mars. Run from a pizzeria on the East Coast. Someone should go in and shoot the place up and put a stop to it.
Then California was hit by Jewish lasers from space. You didn't know there was a Jewish space laser force did you?
Thank God that we have the enlightened and informed to share these facts with us lowly fools. The sheep.
We all know that the truth rolls from the golden throat of Sean hannity. Tucker Carlson. And the medal of freedom award winning Rush Limbaugh.
Look, it's a free will universe. You believe whatever you want to believe. But yelling, screaming, cursing, are not going to elevate the nonsense that you've taken into your mind to the truth.
As a wise person said not long ago, I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't drink from the toilet

Reactions: Misty and acd
In truth the real trouble all goes back several centuries. When the French king sought to kill all the Templar knights. He didn't kill them all and the ones that were left set out to establish the Freemasons. And then the Illuminati.
The new world order.
This all led to the Democratic operated sex cult on Mars. Run from a pizzeria on the East Coast. Someone should go in and shoot the place up and put a stop to it.
Then California was hit by Jewish lasers from space. You didn't know there was a Jewish space laser force did you?
Thank God that we have the enlightened and informed to share these facts with us lowly fools. The sheep.
We all know that the truth rolls from the golden throat of Sean hannity. Tucker Carlson. And the medal of freedom award winning Rush Limbaugh.
Look, it's a free will universe. You believe whatever you want to believe. But yelling, screaming, cursing, are not going to elevate the nonsense that you've taken into your mind to the truth.
As a wise person said not long ago, I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't drink from the toilet

Reactions: David54
I really don't know what bitchute is but I think @FiftySeven asked a really good question when he wondered if this false narrative about Biden is making you question at all any other information you receive from these sites or networks? It should.
Hey acd,

I think you are painting an inaccurate picture of the video Roses posted.

Now, I did not factcheck it's first portion and I do not know if it is not legitimate, but let's assume it is not.

The narrative the video suggests is an accurate one. Biden has said nasty stuff around racism. Everyone is aware of one of his recent unfortunate remarks when he said that anyone who votes for Trump isn't black. What does that say about the blacks who did vote for him?

The video's narrative is accurate all the while the first portion of it is mistaken.

Wait wait, I know this was like 100 posts ago but I think we need to get the focus back onto the important things, like Psychedelic Swingin' Hillary Clinton gettin' it on with an MK Ultra mind-controlled sex slave and wearing kids' faces to get that sweet, sweet adrenochrome. If only I had known earlier, I would have voted for her instead of throwing it away on that tree hugger Stein.

Reactions: acd and Wyote
Wait wait, I know this was like 100 posts ago but I think we need to get the focus back onto the important things, like Psychedelic Swingin' Hillary Clinton gettin' it on with an MK Ultra mind-controlled sex slave and wearing kids' faces to get that sweet, sweet adrenochrome. If only I had known earlier, I would have voted for her instead of throwing it away on that tree hugger Stein.
Poisoning the well logical fallacy.

No it's Stein's own fault. She didn't have to be a vanilla tree hugger, it was a choice.
Each person's words have their own inherent value (or lack thereof) independent of his other words. It is just plain wrong to employ a logical fallacy so as to try to illegitimately impugn something else someone may have said.

It's disgusting.

Each person's words have their own inherent value (or lack thereof) independent of his other words. It is just plain wrong to employ a logical fallacy so as to try to illegitimately impugn something else someone may have said.

It's disgusting.
Specifically within the context of this thread I could care less if you think it's disgusting, useless, or wrong. Thy waggething finger of shame hath no effect. I fully acknowledge your opinion of my behavior and I'm unmoved by it.

Reactions: Wyote
Specifically within the context of this thread I could care less if you think it's disgusting, useless, or wrong. Thy waggething finger of shame hath no effect. I fully acknowledge your opinion of my behavior and I'm unmoved by it.
Yeah, I ain't parsing my knife that way, anyway. So your words are trivial.

My knife is pointed in the direction of noting the lack of rational merit of your words and not in the direction of, Oh! I hope he feels baaaad!