Trump will win again | Page 39 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

please I'm begging you, don't waste your vote on a third party this year.

I give Trump a good 80 percent chance to win. If indeed he does people are going to lose their minds and cry foul play almost immediately.
I mean no disrespect, but there is very obviously already foul play. There are fake ballots and ballot arson in California, and in one county in Texas, they got rid of all ballot boxes except one.

I mean no disrespect, but there is very obviously already foul play. There are fake ballots and ballot arson in California, and in one county in Texas, they got rid of all ballot boxes except one.
Yeah the universal ballots are pretty unreliable. Hopefully I still get my wish and whoever wins wins by enough that these shenanigans become irrelevant due to the quantities of legitimate votes.

Hopefully I still get my wish and whoever wins wins by enough that these shenanigans become irrelevant due to the quantities of legitimate votes.

It's funny that this is the best case scenario at this point

Yeah the universal ballots are pretty unreliable. Hopefully I still get my wish and whoever wins wins by enough that these shenanigans become irrelevant due to the quantities of legitimate votes.

I wouldn't count on it given the state of society these days being what it is, if anything it could get even worse after the election resulting in another round of riots. I wouldn't blame anyone for wanting to jump ship at this point.

I wouldn't count on it given the state of society these days being what it is, if anything it could get even worse after the election resulting in another round of riots. I wouldn't blame anyone for wanting to jump ship at this point.
Nah babe, it'll be okay. The riots of peace can damage Democratic cities but they dissipate in the countryside after they encounter the gents with the gadsden flags and the rifles.

It's hard to read how the election will play out, but scrolling through YouTube titles and view counts, it just seems like Trump will probably win.

I think that it is fairly clear Trump has already won as that the democrats have so alienated mainstream voters mainly due to having such a weak and inept candidate coupled with losses stemming from the riots along with the poorly managed covid lockdowns. Another factor is the cancerous MSM constantly covering for scandals like Hunter Biden's shady activities, all in all this has been one wild and stressful year so I am looking forward to things settling down however brief such a respite might be.

American politics in general.
dumpster.gif

Reactions: Kgal and Reason
I disagree, there are still many people's vote yet to count.
Republicans are fighting not to count them, too. I think Biden will likely have the votes but Republicans are fighting to toss out as many votes as they can.

Trump admits he’s blocking postal cash to stop mail-in votes

US Postal Service halts controversial changes amid voting furore

Sure but it's too late by then. Sorting machines were already removed and not replaced. The mail has already been impacted and slowed down and trying to play catch-up for weeks due to these 'budgetary changes' conveniently implemented months before an election.
That's why I went in person early. I am worried these absentee and mail in ballots aren't being received timely or will be thrown out.

U.S. judge to hear Republican bid to void 100,000 votes in Texas

High court won’t extend Wisconsin’s absentee ballot deadline

Supreme Court is siding with state legislatures on mail-in or absentee ballot deadlines.

Justices deny fast, new look at Pennsylvania ballot deadline

State and national Republicans sue Michigan over extended ballot deadline

Echoing Trump, Kavanaugh argues states have an interest in finalizing results on Election Day

Those votes should be counted given a reasonable amount of time.

If anyone voted by mail, check to make sure your ballot was received and will be counted. If not, go on election day and cast a provisional ballot. Look up official ballot drop boxes in your area or see if you can drop it off in person if you haven't mailed out an absentee or mail in ballot. It all varies by state.

I'm really hoping that the election night tally is enough to show a clear winner. But I think that's going to end up not being the case. It should just be as simple as voting but one party has done their best to sow confusion and discord about our election process in the middle of a pandemic. Despite this, we have had record turnout around the US which is heartening though.

Last edited:
There's been a lot of people on the corners on the main street in our city that my neighborhood is off, I have to travel the road to get to work or anywhere. Holding trump signs and people keep honking and it makes me nervous because I think they're honking at me and I'm not doing anything wrong