Trump will win again | Page 41 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

Time to find out if this thread is True or False. An L or a W.
An Orange Man or a Corn Pop.

56d0e8413776e.jpeg

I want a Republican to win, along with a majority in the Senate and Congress. Sending Obama to GA to speak against our Senators is grabbing at straws.

Biden won't last long if he follows the Obamas and Clintons into Pelosi-land. All he is? A puppet.

I'm praying for America, especially a peaceful outcome. I hope everybody is able to stay safe.

The hopeful path is that this election will have seen the revivivication of American democracy. The turnout as of Saturday evening was over 93 million of a total electorate of 255 million, on track for the largest turnout in a century, apparently.

Whoever wins will hopefully have secured a giant national mandate. Personally I'm hoping for a Biden landslide, but as others have mentioned, 'shy conservatism' is always a factor in skewing the polls.

Good luck, friends.

Yeah, the margins are really thin right now for Electoral College votes in battleground states. Biden is likely to win the popular vote and by a wider margin than HRC.

Keeping an eye out on GA for the Senate race. Chances for Dem majority are not strong, but not impossible.

It’s a tough fight! I can’t believe Trump bartered with an Indian tribe for their votes. Nuts.

:m042: