Trump will win again | Page 43 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

giphy.gif
ew who's this granny

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
Well it is nice to see that the Department of Justice is now getting involved sending agents to 18 states to oversee this mess and the Supreme Court ruled in favor for access in Pennsylvania.

Not access, no, because there already was access. They voted in favor of letting the poll watchers stand at 6 feet apart instead of at 20 feet.

I feel sorry for the poll workers having to endure this.

Edited: Sorry, the ruling allowed the watchers to move from standing 10 feet apart to 6 feet. Also, the second part of the lawsuit to stop the counting altogether was thrown out.

Last edited:
EmHiyxpXgAABZ-K.jpg

It's (almost) over. Pennsylvania and Nevada seem certain with the amount of urban mail ballots still to be counted.

I feel that outlets such as Fox and AP would already call Nevada if they haven't called Arizona before. Not only was the Arizona call premature, but calling Nevada for Biden now would mean that they have to announce Biden as a winner. So they're just playing it safe.

Last edited:
View attachment 74187

It's (almost) over. Pennsylvania and Nevada seem certain with the amount of urban mail ballots still to be counted.

I feel that outlets such as Fox and AP would already call Nevada if they haven't called Arizona before. Not only was the Arizona call premature, but calling Nevada for Biden now would mean that they have to announce Biden as a winner. So they're just playing it safe.

Let it be over already! :tearsofjoy:

What a rollercoaster this has been.

Let it be over already! :tearsofjoy:

What a rollercoaster this has been.

I was pretty calm troughout. :grinning:

The reason Biden was such a favorite is because he could withstand even bigger polling error thab in 2016. The average polling error in 2016 was 3 points in Trump's direction, and looks like this year the polling error will be around the same or a bit larger.

The only states with 5+ polling error so far were Florida and Wisconsin. Thankfully in Wisconsin Biden won despite it. Other states are pretty much in expected range.

That said, I don't like that polling seems to systematically underestimate republican voters.

So looks like in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Nevada the polling error will be bigger than 3 points, but still enough space for Biden to win them all.

I guess a 'shy Trump voter' is really a thing, lol.

I was pretty calm troughout. :grinning:

The reason Biden was such a favorite is because he could withstand even bigger polling error thab in 2016. The average polling error in 2016 was 3 points in Trump's direction, and looks like this year the polling error will be around the same or a bit larger.

The only states with 5+ polling error so far were Florida and Wisconsin. Thankfully in Wisconsin Biden won despite it. Other states are pretty much in expected range.

That said, I don't like that polling seems to systematically underestimate republican voters.
They need to stop lying to pollsters, lol.

I guess a 'shy Trump voter' is really a thing, lol.
Of course it is. Do you want to lose your job and have half your friends and family turn against you?

(That's a worry for all sides of the political spectrum, by the way. )

Of course it is. Do you want to lose your job and have half your friends and family turn against you?

(That's a worry for all sides of the political spectrum, by the way. )

How is that a worry when answering a poll on the internet/over phone? :grinning:

I assumed polls are private and/or annomymus.

I also don't think Trump supporters
are particularly shy anyway.

I still don't believe it's a thing, but I don't have other explanation at the moment.

Last edited: