Trump will win again | Page 45 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

Ek9cSbVWkAIjFKv

The guy is at his golf course! 299th day out of like, a 1400 day term.
:m025:

Congratulations, America.

You've thrown out your tyrant, and the whole world is proud of you.

Joe is the right man for this job. He's uniquely placed to rebuild consensus and unity; sincere and determined.

I’m sure the reckoning from the world will come. We’ll see about Biden...:grin: He’s a good guy though. He’s got a ton to do and I really don’t envy him this job of having to clean up.

Trump won

If you think about it
This may be way off base in relation to what you’re trying to say, but I’d agree in the sense that he made it to the presidency and successfully stayed in office for a full term. Now he’s able to exit after having been able to alter the system (laws/judges) in his favor and develop backdoor paths into oligarchy for his family. He doesn’t have to leave in disgrace either and still had half the country behind him. Not necessarily a loss for himself or his family. Oh, and as a part of his “severance package” doesn’t he still get secret service protection?

The guy is at his golf course! 299th day out of like, a 1400 day term.

I'm wondering if they planned for him to be golfing when PA made the announcement so it would be less likely for him to do anything dangerously irrational.

I'm wondering if they planned for him to be golfing when PA made the announcement so it would be less likely for him to do anything dangerously irrational.
Lol

You mean like, give a concession speech?

He's golfing. He's not waiting in a suit, in a room in the WH, ready to concede to his opponent.

Reactions: Sandie33
Lol

He's golfing. He's not waiting in a suit, in a room in the WH, ready to concede to his opponent.

No, I mean he has control of options that could harm others (or himself) if he threw a tantrum and wanted retaliation. It is unlikely he'd get very far, but why would those surrounding him want the hassle?

This may be way off base in relation to what you’re trying to say, but I’d agree in the sense that he made it to the presidency and successfully stayed in office for a full term. Now he’s able to exit after having been able to alter the system (laws/judges) in his favor and develop backdoor paths into oligarchy for his family. He doesn’t have to leave in disgrace either and still had half the country behind him. Not necessarily a loss for himself or his family. Oh, and as a part of his “severance package” doesn’t he still get secret service protection?

The Atlantic wasted no time publishing this, something my insightful friend has been saying for years.

America’s Next Authoritarian Will Be Much More Competent

A read for another day, though. Today is a good day to destress and smile.

We could look at Trump as an innoculation for authorianism maybe. He did reveal lots of weak spots-- things in our electorate and system taken for granted as norms. It's not over because he lost. We really do have healing and repair to do if we are to prevent someone who is more competent.

We could look at Trump as an innoculation for authorianism maybe. He did reveal lots of weak spots-- things in our electorate and system taken for granted as norms. It's not over because he lost. We really do have healing and repair to do if we are to prevent someone who is more competent.

Absolutely!

:tearsofjoy: Maybe! I would not be surprised if the networks waited until he was at the golf course because they sure dragged out the announcement. I think both them and the remaining states were like, no please, you first.

Lol

He’s giving a speech after he golfs. It’s probably another rant, but I think everyone feels really worried he’s going to blow up something. Literally. Like, China.

No, I mean he has control of options that could harm others (or himself) if he threw a tantrum and wanted retaliation. It is unlikely he'd get very far, but why would those surrounding him want the hassle?

The Atlantic wasted no time publishing this, something my insightful friend has been saying for years.

America’s Next Authoritarian Will Be Much More Competent

A read for another day, though. Today is a good day to destress and smile.
That's a sobering article.

What happened to he's literally Hitler narrative propelled by the media? :D In other words, isn't this an admission that Trump threat was wastly hoperbolized for political goals of a certain party?
:thonking:

'Literally Hitler' fought seven elections, Trump has fought two.
View attachment 74232

You can downplay the 'threat' if you like, but seventy million Americans still voted for the dude.

What’s interesting to me is Fox flipped on Trump first. Despite all the rage inducing nonsense the anchors spout, the network itself has a solid numbers desk. And, it crunches out the same results as the other news desks.

So, they don’t know any better or different than “msm”. They just want you to believe they do. Very L. Ron Hubbard with the whole, do you know where numbers come from? What does your data do when you’re in the shower. Is Trump the biblical Abraham written in the past about the future? If you want to know, watch Fox News. Where we’ll get you mad at someone. Forever.

It's the same with all major networks nowadays - CNN, BBC, RT etc. Rage is selling like hot cakes. The only difference is who you're told to hate.

I was going to debate you on this, but you’re not wrong. I would just say the Fox spin is way more distorting and they spend more of their airtime to induce rage instead of presenting the news.