Trump will win again | Page 46 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

I was going to debate you on this, but you’re not wrong. I would just say the Fox spin is way more distorting and they spend more of their airtime to induce rage instead of presenting the news.

Nah, it's just bias depending on which channel you're used to. They ALL are doing it non stop. That's why I do not watch any of them.

giphy.gif

Not yet though, we'll have to see in the coming weeks with all the recounting shenanigans.

What’s interesting to me is Fox flipped on Trump first.

I thought that was interesting, too.
The Federalist still doesn't have a story about Biden being the president elect in their headlines. Um, hello.

Maybe. He won't concede, he plans to sue, and they still need to get him to leave. Technically, a concession speech is tradition, though, and he is still out regardless. It's just going to be a circus.

I hope someone somewhere is giving EventHorizon a hug.
For sure, he’s not a bad dude, just couldn’t seem to control himself when it came to politics.

Edit: But it is noteworthy that both of them did a lot of sh*t stirring and provoking when Trump beat Hillary.

I'm really kind of shocked at the popularity of collusion russiagate threads here. The mainstream left's insistence to focus on Russia colluding with Drumpf as opposed to taking accountability for Hilary Clinton having been a poor candidate is astounding, and will indeed hurt their re-election chances for 2020 midterms.

Currently we're stuck between the likes of Kamala Harris, who laughs about putting parents in prison if their children miss too many days of school, and Joe Biden who doesn't understand economic realities for the younger generation
If this is the reality party dems insists on we're gonna lose the 2020 because me and many others sure as hell ain't gonna vote for these people, nor go along with this russiagate narrative.
if trump winns or biden wins we all should be fine the government is built for the people dont worry if they make stupid laws change em i live by freedom anyone who gets in way of my life to obstruct it brings out my drkside mayeb im a fool but i dont care whos in my path i love helping others and being loving and i apreciate being free to do what i want peopel arent gonna take that away dont worry if they do u have every right to get pissed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sandie33
Good job, America. It wouldn't have been funny a second time.

It seems like the whole world is celebrating with America.

I read a survey of the UK that found that every constituency in the UK would vote Biden over Trump. He was a uniquely Republican candidate. No real appeal beyond that.

Edit: https://www.newstatesman.com/politi...would-vote-joe-biden-us-presidential-election

"Presented with a choice between the Republican and Democratic candidates ahead of the election on Tuesday 3 November, 55 per cent of respondents said they would vote for Biden, 20 per cent for Donald Trump, and 25 per cent did not know who they would vote for,"

Last edited:
Though I am not terribly excited about the development, still congratulations to american people :) I am sure you will find a way and go forwards as a nation. And remember the last 4 years as something very special :D
Biden's 4 million lead in popular vote is a strong enough argument even if there is a reasonable doubt over fraud in some places.

Though you should really improve the voting security - it is a second contested election in a row already. The standards used in USA are very lax compared to what we have in Europe.