Trump will win again | Page 48 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

Sigh..of course he will not go quietly into the night, nor will his followers. When he was elected,there were no claims of fraud, just sad acceptance. But this is a cult lifting up a fascist leader. He represents their notions of who belongs, and who does not. They fail to see his agenda, power for himself. He doesn't care about the country, it is his own power and wealth that matter to him. The flag waving is a demonstration of how completely his cult has accepted his con...
It's over...America won

Sigh..of course he will not go quietly into the night, nor will his followers. When he was elected,there were no claims of fraud, just sad acceptance. But this is a cult lifting up a fascist leader. He represents their notions of who belongs, and who does not. They fail to see his agenda, power for himself. He doesn't care about the country, it is his own power and wealth that matter to him. The flag waving is a demonstration of how completely his cult has accepted his con...
It's over...America won

Trump is willing to tear the country apart if he can't win. It really makes me think of the Judgement of Solomon.

Republicans are likely to keep the senate and they made gains in the house. This will have a huge impact on what Biden is able to accomplish during his time in office. Why didn't the democrats steal the house and Senate too then? It seems clear that even Republicans turned out against him.

Biden is in the process of forming a covid-19 task force to deal with the pandemic while Trump is planning rallies to protest his loss. Priorities!

Last edited:
"Georgia got its 4AM voter drop that included only votes for Biden the odds of that are above 52,000,000 to one."

I hear this one a lot, but find it incredibly hard to believe.Does anyone have a credible source for this?

Pretty insightful of the Democrats to know which states to rig, by how much, and to get those tens of thousands of fake ballots filled out and turned in.

Whoopsie, forgot to rig the house and senate races too. I guess that’d just be too conspicuous.

Mhm...

Last edited:
This is directed to no one. This is clearly the wrong opinion so this will probably be the final straw. I have only included items with numbers that can be checked anywhere, the affidavits and the like are not included. I am confident that the official denying News Headline will be produced to deny all of this as well as a lot of fine name calling so with all of that out of the way let us begin.

(In no particular order)

If one applies the Benford Law to the Swing states and major cities one will find that was is suppose to be going on is WAY outside the statistical norms. (it has been used legally in previous elections)
For Trump to get a "free" recount in PA he needed to "lose" by .5% or less. He lost by .51%
Georgia got its 4AM voter drop that included only votes for Biden the odds of that are above 52,000,000 to one.
The software that was caught flipping 6,000 Trump votes to Biden was used in ALL of the swing states.
(Coincidentally the company is owned and/or invested in by the husbands of Pelosi and Feinstein).
Minnesota and Wisconsin had voter turnout in the high 80 to 90% 5 times the statistical norm.
In all states that had the 4AM ballot drop ALL votes were for Biden none were for Trump.
In Arizona Sharpies (not legal) were only given to Republicans, no Democrats were given a Sharpie.
In Michigan 7 voters were born before 1902 including one who was born in 1850.
In PA Joe Frazier voted for Biden and has been dead since 2011
Again in PA 23,277 votes were "found" and all were for Biden.
In 7 Milwaukee Wards Presidential votes exceeded registered voters.
Of the "found" or dropped 4 am ballots here are the number of ballots that voted ONLY for Biden and no one else (down ballot):
PA 98,000
GA 80-90,000
AR 42,000
MI 69 - 115,000
WI 62,836

This again does NOT include the Postal worker statements/affidavits, the Republican Poll watchers which were barred in at least in Philadelphia and Detroit. The boarding up of the election counting locations windows. The PA election folk that ignored the Federal Court rulings allowing the Republican observers into the tabulating centers. The State of PA violating its own Constitution. I could not find the numbers of the total number of people dead who voted or the people who were 100 (plus) years old, those numbers are also quite high. The attempt to get the dead registered in Florida was stopped before they could get the data entered. Nationally the House of Rep. seriously contested races Republicans won 28 of 29 and yet Biden still won. The Democrats only picked up one Senate Seat and yet Biden won.

I can certainly understand and appreciate that particularly since Fox is also now part of the Fake Media is nearly impossible to get anything that resembles what is actually going on. However, the truth does exist even if it is remotely (and does not fit the approved philosophy).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...g-states-scientists-lawyers-a7433091.html?amp

Reactions: dragulagu
@larry806q

I'm not sure why you're stating upfront that your claims will be denied... I can tell you, though, that I'm not denying your claims below because of any sort of resentment I harbor, only because there are a lot of falsifications here. My assumption is that these did not come from an unbiased/impartial source.

The software that was caught flipping 6,000 Trump votes to Biden was used in ALL of the swing states.
(Coincidentally the company is owned and/or invested in by the husbands of Pelosi and Feinstein).

The software glitch has been confirmed as false, and the company that developed it also donated to Mitch McConnell's campaign:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rumor-alert-dominion-voting-systems-fraud-claims/

Minnesota and Wisconsin had voter turnout in the high 80 to 90% 5 times the statistical norm.

Minnesota (area of the country I'm from and where some of my family lives) saw a ~10% increase in voter turnout this election. 90% of registered voters is high, but makes sense given the turnout they had in the last two elections.

In all states that had the 4AM ballot drop ALL votes were for Biden none were for Trump.

I need more information on the "4 am ballot drop", but I was following the election as the states were flipping, and by the county there were many votes for Trump in the swing states. The mail-ins definitely leaned heavily Biden, but given that the two candidates encouraged their bases to vote by different means, it would have been more strange if mail-ins leaned Trump.

In Arizona Sharpies (not legal) were only given to Republicans, no Democrats were given a Sharpie.

This is false, and there would be no way to determine who was a Republican vs Democrat. Maricopa also has used sharpies as the recommended way of marking ballots.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sharpie-trump-ballots-arizona

Last edited:
It’s not that I don’t think that fraud and glitches are possible, it’s just all too easy in this climate to come to the forum (or anywhere) and say “FRAUD IN THIS STATE CAUSED TRUMP TO LOSE” without anything more to substantiate it, or some claim from someone who is representing the losing partisan side as opposed to non-partisan officials or law enforcement. It takes 2 seconds to find an accusation and post it as if it stands on its own merit simply by being said, whereas it takes way more work to research the claim in its full context and (inevitably) debunk it. For example, the 100 year old voter issue, which has been explained as a standard placeholder birthdate but continues to be sensationalized as “DEAD PPL VOTING!!!”

Last edited:
Does anyone have a credible source for this?
What is this sourcery you're talking about?

“DEAD PPL VOTING!!!”
Dem's be like
giphy.gif

Or rather, calling the other side cheaters is a typical response from either side after losing.
Nope, the System itself is broken.

The typical response is "typical American", Side A vs B, Bad vs Good. I always compare it with a WWE wrestling match,
it's all play but as long as there is some good drama filled in the theatrics and the "Good" side wins, everyone is happy. In ancient Rome this was called "panem et circenses",
bread and games.

The Senate and House are much more important to decide wether it'll be a smooth ride. But I'm glad that the orange monkey has been shaken off his high tree.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ouse-elections-2020-full-results-for-congress

Nope, the System itself is broken.

The typical response is "typical American", Side A vs B, Bad vs Good. I always compare it with a WWE wrestling match,
it's all play but as long as there is some good drama filled in the theatrics and the "Good" side wins, everyone is happy. In ancient Rome this was called "panem et circenses",
bread and games.

The Senate and House are much more important to decide wether it'll be a smooth ride. But I'm glad that the orange monkey has been shaken off his high tree.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ouse-elections-2020-full-results-for-congress

Yes, Georgia is important this time around for so many reasons. It’s a symbolic win - a flip in the typically deep red and racist South. The keys to the Senate majority. And, vindication for Stacey Abrams. The Senate seats will be very hard races to win though for Dems.

I hope elections here haven’t devolved into a Roman circus. Usually they’re super boring. Though, perhaps it is one for the rest of the world. Anything with Trump is f* circus.

Last edited: