Trump will win again | Page 40 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

Republicans are fighting not to count them, too. I think Biden will likely have the votes but Republicans are fighting to toss out as many votes as they can.

Trump admits he’s blocking postal cash to stop mail-in votes

US Postal Service halts controversial changes amid voting furore

Sure but it's too late by then. Sorting machines were already removed and not replaced. The mail has already been impacted and slowed down and trying to play catch-up for weeks due to these 'budgetary changes' conveniently implemented months before an election.
That's why I went in person early. I am worried these absentee and mail in ballots aren't being received timely or will be thrown out.

U.S. judge to hear Republican bid to void 100,000 votes in Texas

High court won’t extend Wisconsin’s absentee ballot deadline

Supreme Court is siding with state legislatures on mail-in or absentee ballot deadlines.

Justices deny fast, new look at Pennsylvania ballot deadline

State and national Republicans sue Michigan over extended ballot deadline

Echoing Trump, Kavanaugh argues states have an interest in finalizing results on Election Day

Those votes should be counted given a reasonable amount of time.

If anyone voted by mail, check to make sure your ballot was received and will be counted. If not, go on election day and cast a provisional ballot. Look up official ballot drop boxes in your area or see if you can drop it off in person if you haven't mailed out an absentee or mail in ballot. It all varies by state.

I'm really hoping that the election night tally is enough to show a clear winner. But I think that's going to end up not being the case. It should just be as simple as voting but one party has done their best to sow confusion and discord about our election process in the middle of a pandemic. Despite this, we have had record turnout around the US which is heartening though.
That's a lot of information @acd :)

At this point speculation and assumptions are driving me loopy so I've just been moving along until Tuesday morning.
Each year I vote in person. Bringing two bag chairs, an umbrella, blanket and a car of food and water. If it takes all day I'm still voting in person and so will My Dad.
Once done I hope were done hearing about politics for a while. America needs to work to sort out the debacle.

The consistant drone for the past 4 years has wiped me out for reasons to turn off all broadcasting of it.

I can honestly say that the blessing amidst all the discord of Trump being elected in 2016, is he has brought greater awareness to where and which aspects of our system is broken.

That's a lot of information @acd :)

At this point speculation and assumptions are driving me loopy so I've just been moving along until Tuesday morning.
Each year I vote in person. Bringing two bag chairs, an umbrella, blanket and a car of food and water. If it takes all day I'm still voting in person and so will My Dad.
Once done I hope were done hearing about politics for a while. America needs to work to sort out the debacle.

The consistant drone for the past 4 years has wiped me out for reasons to turn off all broadcasting of it.

I can honestly say that the blessing amidst all the discord of Trump being elected in 2016, is he has brought greater awareness to where and which aspects of our system is broken.
Make American Politics Boring Again! :sweatsmile:
But it is good that more people are becoming engaged and voting.

Each year I vote in person. Bringing two bag chairs, an umbrella, blanket and a car of food and water..
Supposedly there will be food trucks. I hope you like tacos

giphy.gif

I really don't know what to expect.
Agree. I’m really curious to see the outcome of Tuesday, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it took several more days to have a definitive result, if we’re lucky. I just really hope it’s not a disputed result, even if it takes a while.

Agree. I’m really curious to see the outcome of Tuesday, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it took several more days to have a definitive result, if we’re lucky. I just really hope it’s not a disputed result, even if it takes a while.
This will probably be me watching live results lol:
giphy.gif

We likely won't know that night...

It will be disputed regardless of how much biden wins by. That's Trump's plan

My BFF Kamar, wanted to complain about Trump but in true INTJ fashion what she was most upset about was the logical inconsistency of his campaign slogan.

She said,

"It just doesn't make sense! So ok when he was running the first time I get it, make America great again but he's been president for 4 years now he should change his slogan to "Keep America Great" because it just doesn't make sense. He's been president so wouldn't America be already great now?"

She then proceeded to give an accurate impression of Trump announcing the chain in slogan,

"So, I got a recommend from a lady, a very, a very big fan, great fan, and she said to change the slogan to Keep America Great, and we're going to change it, it's going to be tremendous, but we're going to keep it the way it was and put keep in between, the new slogan will be Make Keep America Great Again. I think it's wonderful, it's a great new slogan."

This was also interesting.

I'm a little disturbed that as I start to feel better my thoughts are now focused on trump but oH wElL

I've been checking 538 way too much. Biden has a 90% chance and I'm like, that 10% chance basically assures in my mind a Trump win after 2016. I really don't know what to expect.

They also had podcasts comparing the 2016 and 2020 races. Basically Biden has better chances than Hillary, and so far nothing went wrong. I think Hillary also came to 90% at her peak, but it dropped down by election time. They also improved the model in the meantime.

I'm confident and hopeful.

Reactions: Icedream
They also had podcasts comparing the 2016 and 2020 races. Basically Biden has better chances than Hillary, and so far nothing went wrong. I think Hillary also came to 90% at her peak, but it dropped down by election time. They also improved the model in the meantime.

I'm confident and hopeful.
I'm very confident biden will win too, but it's best to make peace with the possibility that he won't now.

Reactions: philostam