Reon

Midnight's Garden
Nov 1, 2008
MBTI
Questioning?
Enneagram
5w6
http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-three-part-logic-test

It's a three part logic test set up in three parts (Oh my, that's a shocker!): Easy, medium, and hard. I scored perfect on easy and medium and did not attempt hard because I did not have paper on hand (You'll need paper and patience, both of which I kinda lack at the moment)

Have fun guys!

As expected I scored quite badly, I dislike logic, and I got frustrated going through this test in the end I started just going which whatever I felt was right and amazingly I scored a lot better on the hard and medium portions when I just went with this.

As expected I scored quite badly, I dislike logic, and I got frustrated going through this test in the end I started just going which whatever I felt was right and amazingly I scored a lot better on the hard and medium portions when I just went with this.

That's good; here are my results.

Awesome Logician

You scored 5 on the easy section, 10 on the medium section, and 15 on the hard section!
Great job! You got perfects on both the easy and medium sections, and you did very well on the hard section. You are quite well-versed in logic, though you made a couple errors in the hard section. Still, it seems you know what you're doing.

I suppose I could get the last 15 points on the hard section but I think I did pretty well considering that I was eating and watching Criminal Minds.

Last edited:
This test really made me laugh! What a great test! Here is how it went down:

Easy section: that was so frigging hard I totally don't get this!
Medium: that was SOO much easier than the first part!
Hard: ah fuck it!

Results: (still laughing!)
Easy: perfect score
Medium: score 0
Hard: let's not go there.... how does one get a negative score??!!

Edit/update:
I slowed down and managed a perfect score on the easy & medium parts, It is late so I gave up with a score of 20 in the hard. I love these kinds of things - no paper or pencil yet!

Last edited:
Master of Logic

You scored 5 on the easy section, 10 on the medium section, and 30 on the hard section!

Congratulations! You have answered every question correctly on this test! You are a true Master of Logic!

---

I'm kinda surprised. That said, it wasn't hard, really - it just required a lot of patience, double-checking and regression, and maintaining a lot of binary flips in mind. I didn't use any scratch paper! :becky:

cheers,
Ian

Awesome Logician
You scored 5 on the easy section, 10 on the medium section, and 14 on the hard section!

Great job! You got perfects on both the easy and medium sections, and you did very well on the hard section. You are quite well-versed in logic, though you made a couple errors in the hard section. Still, it seems you know what you're doing.

I didn't get it at all. The first section, so I gave up

The medium section on logic says there is only one solution, but as far as I see it, that is false.

Nvm, I was incorrect :p

Last edited:
Meh, I was too lazy to do the hard section. I got Slightly Logical because I missed 2 on the medium.

If you put all false, you get completely illogical. If you put all true, you get poorly logical.

I fucking hate logic. It's so effing annoying! I have no idea why I took this test:

Not Logical

You scored -1 on the easy section, -4 on the medium section, and 6 on the hard section!
Sorry, but you didn't do very well on any of the three sections. Maybe you're not cut out for thinking logically. Or did you just guess on everything?

EDIT: This hits home the notion that nearly every person I meet perceived me to be this highly logical, analytical person, and they are totally wrong about that. I am not logical, as this test says. I am logical with people, not things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raccoon Love
I just noticed, when I guess all the questions I perform way better than when I actually try to answer them..I sat down and took this test seriously and got not logical...hmm something weird I thought..

The results I got from actually taking the test:

Completely Illogical

You scored 1 on the easy section, -4 on the medium section, and -6 on the hard section!
Sorry, but you didn't do very well on any of the three sections. Maybe you're not cut out for thinking logically. Or did you just guess on everything?

ha! I always knew I suck at this anyway.

Last edited:
how does one get a negative score??!!

One point is deducted for every wrong answer. If your score is negative, it just means that you got more wrong than right. Your score of 20 on the second try was pretty impressive: that's 25 correct and 5 incorrect out of 30.

(I'm a little confused as to how Reon got a score of 15, though...)

i got a little logical.....but what a horrible quiz!