This is not a pet store | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

This is not a pet store

Also MF, if you give Shai a chance he will most certainly pimp you out. I've seen him do it, in fact.. he seems to have a thing with trying to pimp out our male INFJ's..

I can remember pimping out SH quite a bit, and some of the others.

It's so tempting...

It's so tempting...

:D It's fun to say the least.. I mean to watch.. can't say I've ever been pimped but the Auction threads were fun. :D

My clever plan is coming to fruition...

So, what's your sign?

:m027:

My star sign?

Leo.

leo.jpg

I'm getting really tired of people coming to these forums with the intention of finding an INFJ, like we're some sort of pets.

No worries, Von Hase - I bagged my INFJ at another type forum long before coming here. :becky:

You're much more likely to catch one of us if you treat us like human beings and try to figure out what WE want, rather than how well we will fit what YOU want, because the reason we make such good partners is we automatically figure that out.

A good point to be sure, but I think and feel a good thing to keep in mind is that wants only take you so far - if your goal is a committed, sustaining, and nourishing partnership, then you have to know each others' needs - and that only happens through mutual intimacy, witness, and expression. All the Ni and Fe in the world won't help you figure that out on your own.

Namaste,
Ian

The only good point of those people coming over here is that they make you think about how illusive you are ^^ It's just interesting to think about...

This picture is perfect for this thread! :m023: Art is by Alps Sarsis
1250994485.sarsis_crazypup.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think anyone who's deliberately trying to find an INFJ to date should be careful what they wish for. >_>

I think anyone who's deliberately trying to find an INFJ to date should be careful what they wish for. >_>

Zacklies..