This is not a pet store | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

This is not a pet store

Von Hase, Do you really feel this way? I have to admit I like coming to a place where people actually seem to like INFJs. It always surprises me a little, in a good way, because in the real world people aren't exactly lining up saying we're awesome. (If that happens to you, may I ask where you live? Membabwe? Must make plans to visit this strange INFJ-loving place. LOL.) I'm not here for the dating potential, either, as I am happily married, I just started coming because I was interested in MBTI. But don't you think the attention (when it happens,which is rarely) is sort of flattering? C'mon, you like it, I know you do. (-: And it's a little funny, too.

Even if I was single, the main problem I see with an INFJ online dating service is that INFJs might actually be threatened with meeting someone. In person. Yikes. The tumbleweeds would then take over the site.

But as far as keeping us as pets, we can be pretty high-maintenance, you know. I strongly suspect there are a few of us who are not even housebroken.

Damn, I thought this was a online petting zoo, hence the monkeys. :m183:

Also INFJ's make me happy. :m176:

:D Agreed. Lurked around on INTPCentral for a short time and the INFJs just seemed to have dirty great "HUG MEE :3c" signs on them (I'm not the hugging type either hurr), excuse the generalisations.

Here 'cause shai was "Here's an account, now look at my posts", stuck around because of ^ <3

You know, that's similar to why I am here...
Holy carp, is Shai collecting pet INTP's?

Loaded up a random magic 8 ball site

8balld.jpg

Not surprising :m173:

Or Australians. Or Aussie INTPs! And by now, Shai's master plot is already in motion. Probably preparing an INTP feast of some sort, did he ask you to sit in a tub of marinade?

No... no he hasn't. Actually the fact that he has not asked that of us is probably evidence that he has something far more sinister in store. :m197:

Last edited:
I doubt very many come here for an online dating service.

Even if I would want that, I can't. Almost all are across the oceans, or on the other side of continent:):) But I am more than satisfied with what I get here. My depressions are lost somewhere in 2009. With help of this forum also. I don't want nothing more.

Were it not for a few people INFJ hunting though, the forums might not exist...

This might be one of the first times I see BenW use a smiley face..

This doesn't feel right.
Oh, that's nothing... I saw him actually smile.

It was traumatizing, kind of like hearing Oprah going off on a vulgar racist rant.

Oh, that's nothing... I saw him actually smile.

It was traumatizing, kind of like hearing Oprah going off on a vulgar racist rant.

I have seen him smile too, and it was not like that! BenW has a nice smile.

Thanks for feeling protective of us Von. I get the same way often about the forum and those I love. The whole thing doesn't really bother me though, and I tend to agree most with Satya on this.

Also MF, if you give Shai a chance he will most certainly pimp you out. I've seen him do it, in fact.. he seems to have a thing with trying to pimp out our male INFJ's.. I think it means he really likes you guys. (but don't tell him i said that.. he likes to pretend he's a pompous, pretentious, selfish ass, and i just go along with it... )

As for BenW smiling, I also have seen it, and I think it should be done more often.. it's pretty nice.

The troll threads don't make me laugh though, they just make me uneasy and feel bad..